SKU: PACEMARK® 3410 (Oki)
The heavy-duty, high-speed printer for large-volume applications. The PACEMARK® 3410 performs at optimum level in any environment.
- Ideal for long print runs: data processing, report generation, spreadsheets
- Print speeds up to 550 cps
- Long print runs: data processing, report generation, spreadsheet printouts
- Multi-part forms
- Label printouts
- Bar code font printouts
- The heavy-duty, high-speed printer for large-volume forms printing
- Pacemark® 3410: the dependable, day in/day out, heavy-duty, high-speed printer from OKI.
- When your printers are subjected to long runs at high speeds or get fed a constant stream of multi-part forms and card stock, they'd better be 3410s.
- We've designed the 3410 for durable output — with fast throughput and the legendary OKI reliability. The strike force of its printhead carries through an 8-part form with stunning clarity, as well as providing better print quality on any surface. Three available paper paths make the 3410 more flexible: the standard bottom-feed or rear-feed push tractors, the optional pull tractor, and single/dual bin cut sheet feeders. And, with 3 times the memory of its leading competitor, the 3410 does it all — and does it better.
- The Pacemark 3410 performs best in no-nonsense applications calling for heavy duty throughput. For point of sale, the 3410 has the capability of printing to the top edge of the form — and the metal tear bar assures any document on demand.
- In back-office applications, the power and speed of the 3410 make light work of the thickest forms.
- And, in networked/shared environments, the 3410 is an integral part of the whole: parallel and serial interfaces are standard, with 3rd party twin-ax or co-ax options.
- Feed it 4 ways: by the standard bottom-feed or rear-feed push tractors, or optional pull tractor or single/dual bin cut sheet feeders. Short, straight paper paths reduce feeding snags. Quick and easy loading reduces downtime.
- Feed it anything: continuous forms, multi-part forms, single cut-sheet paper, labels, envelopes, transparencies, even heavy card stock. It pulls paper through at 10 inches per second (ips), and skips spaces at 60 ips.
- It all comes down to dependability The 3410 prints data in a 136-column format using standard characters and in 272 columns at 20 characters per inch.
- It comes with resident bar code fonts and graphic capabilities, and lets you create personalized characters and symbols with its ASCII 96-character sets plus resident and down-line loadable type fonts.
- The Pacemark 3410 features rugged, built-to-last construction, inside and out. Its 16-bit, 12 MHz control board is an OKI® proprietary CPU that, although designed for simplicity, still processes data 20¿aster than the competition.
- Fewer parts to wear down or replace, uncomplicated paper paths, and OKI's proven expertise and experience translates into exceptional performance, day in and day out.
- In any environment, at any speed, with virtually any kind of paper stock or form, the Pacemark 3410 runs rings around its competition — and it keeps on running while you tend to other responsibilities.
- For reliability and versatility you can count on, the Pacemark 3410 never rests.
Product SpecificationsPACEMARK® 3410 Specifications
|Print Speed And Quality|
|Super Speed Draft (cps)**||550|
|High Speed Draft (cps)||550|
|Utility Speed (cps)||417|
|Near Letter Quality Speed (cps)||105|
|Letter Quality Speed (cps)||N/A|
|Number Of Colors||1|
|Maximum Graphics Resolution (dpi)||240 x 216|
|Fonts and Bar Codes|
|Resident Scalable Fonts||N/A|
|Resident Bar Code Fonts||Yes (8 Types*)|
|No. Of Copies||8|
|Automatic Paper Forms Loading||Yes|
|Short Tear Off||Yes|
|Zero Tear Off||Yes|
|Pin Feed Platen||N/A|
|Top Pull Tractors||Optional|
|Push Tractors||Rear & Bottom|
|Paper Feed Rate (inch per second)||10|
|Cut Sheet Feeder Option||1 or 2 Bins|
|Roll Paper Stand Option||N/A|
|Number of Pins||9|
|Expanded Head Gap||N/A|
|Printhead Life (characters)||200 million|
|Memory Buffer Size||64K|
|Monthly Workload (pages)||19,000|
|Operating / Physical Specifications|
|Noise Level In Operating Mode (dBA)||58.5|
|Noise Level In Quiet Mode (dBA)||N/A|
|Ribbon Life (characters)||7.5 million|
|Power Voltage||120v or 220v|
|EPA Energy Star Compliance||Yes|
|Dimensions Of Narrow Carriage w/out Box (W x D x H) (inches)||N/A|
|Dimensions Of Wide Carriage w/out Box (W x D x H) (inches)||25.2 x 19 x 15|
|Weight Of Narrow Carriage w/out Box (lb.)||N/A|
|Weight Of Wide Carriage w/out Box (lb.)||63 lbs|
|Front Panel Direct Access Controls||Yes|
|Front Panel Limited Function Mode||Yes|
|Warranty||1-year parts, labor and printhead|
|Toll Free Telephone Support (hours/days)||24 / 7|
|Emulations||IBM® ProPrinter® III and Epson® FX-1050|
|OS Compatibility||Windows® XP, 2000, 98/95, 3.x and NT® 4.0; MS-DOS®|