HP Designjet 130 Printer Series
SKU: HP Designjet 130 Printer Series (hp Office Products)
This affordable multi-format printer delivers fade-resistant,* photo-quality with consistent color.
The affordable HP Designjet 130 printer series is a six-color, multi-format printing solution that produces fade-resistant*, photo-quality images with stunning results. Save time and money by publishing color prints in-house. With a C-size tray and automatic roll-feed capability** up to 24 inches, you can print postcard-size images, full-color pages, or banner-size images. Print speeds up to 4mpp for B size in Normal mode help get the job done. Color technologies from HP deliver reliable and accurate color. Automatic Closed Loop Color (CLC) calibration ensures consistency, while automatic Pantone calibration, offset emulations, and CMYKplus support, available via an optional RIP, provide accurate and predictable color. HP Color Layering technology produces a range of colors and smooth tonal transitions. Six printheads and individual ink cartridges mean fewer ink changes and no waste. Drivers with special graphic options are optimized to support both Mac and Windows printing.
- Black: Information not available
- Color: B size: up to 4 min/page (Normal, glossy); D size: up to 11.9 min/page (Normal, glossy)
- Resolution: Up to 2400 x 1200 dpi
- Paper trays: Up to 1 input tray(s)
- Paper input capacity: Up to 100 sheets
- Duplex printing: None
OverviewColor images that last
- Fade-resistant, photo-quality images. The HP Designjet 130 Series printing systems bring impressive photo quality to your images. New inks, designed together with HP Premium Plus Photo and HP Proofing Gloss papers, produce images that resist fading longer than traditionally processed photos.1
- Rich color depth, minimal dot visibility and uniform gloss. A six-ink writing system combines HP color layering technology, 2400 dpi maximum resolution and a four-picoliter ink drip size for fine details, smooth tonal transition, a wide range of colors and gloss uniformity.
- See reliable, consistent color from print to print. The HP Designjet 130 Series printers feature automatic closed-loop color calibration to provide consistent color, print to print and printer to printer.
- Full color workflow support. Optimized Macintosh and Windows® drivers provide key features for creative professionals, including RGB ICC profiles and full Apple ColorSync support. Optional Adobe® PostScript® 3¿ software RIPs provide robust color management and proofing options for the CMYK workflow.
- Ideas big and small—no more cutting and pasting. The standard tray holds up to 100 sheets as small as a postcard or as big as a poster (18 x 24 in). Extra-wide front and rear paths allow oversize output up to 24 x 64 in; automatic roll-feed (optional on the 130) supports printing up to 24 in x 50 feet and allows you to switch between loaded media options without intervention.
- Media that shows off your ideas. The HP Designjet 130 Series printers can handle stock in weights up to 80 lb, as well as thick or rigid media (up to .015 in). Choose from a variety of media finishes, including gloss, satin and matte.
- See results and get client approval fast. Print up to 4 mpp for B size and up to 12 mpp for a 2 x 3 ft image in Normal mode, with fast color stability. Proofs and prints can be reviewed and approved in real time.
- More time creating. In-house printing for oversize output eliminates delays and shortens project timelines. Reliable, modular HP ink cartridges and printheads require minimal user intervention and infrequent maintenance—further enhancing cost-effectiveness and efficiency.
Product SpecificationsSpeed/monthly volume
- Print speed, color (normal mode): B size: up to 4 min/page (Normal, glossy); D size: up to 11.9 min/page (Normal, glossy)
- Print speed, color (best quality mode): 130nr: B size: up to 6 min/page (Best, glossy); D size: up to 17.5 min/page (Best, glossy)
- Print technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
- Print quality, color: Up to 2400 x 1200 dpi
- Resolution technology: HP Color Layering technology, PhotoREt IV
- Print cartridges: Black, cyan, magenta, yellow, light cyan, light magenta
- Ink types: Fade-resistant dye-based
- Paper trays, std.: 1
- Paper trays, max. 1
- Input capacity, std.: Up to 100 sheets
- Input capacity, max.: Up to 100 sheets
- Output capacity, std.: Up to 50 sheets
- Output capacity, max.: Up to 50 sheets
- Duplex printing (printing on both sides of paper: None
- Media sizes, std.: Postcards, letter, legal, tabloid, executive, C, D, C+, D+, envelopes, banners
- Media sizes, custom: 130: Sheets: 3 x 5.6 t o 24.6 x 64 in; 130nr: Sheets: 3 x 5.6 to 24.6 x 64 in; roll feed (width): 24 in
- Media types: Paper (plain, inkjet, coated, heavyweight coated, semi-gloss, glossy, proofing, photo, brochure/flyer), transparencies
- Media weight, recommended: 130: Tray 1: 17 to 40 lb; manual single-sheet feed: 17 to 40 lb; rear path: up to 80 lb; 130nr: Tray 1: 17 to 40 lb; manual single-sheet feed: 17 to 40 lb; rear path: up to 80 lb; roll feed 17 to 40 lb
- Media thickness: 130: Tray 1: up to 0.008 in; envelopes: up to 0.015 in; Rear Tray: up to 0.015 in; manual sheet feed: up to 0.008 in 130nr: Tray 1: up to 0.008 in; envelopes: up to 0.015 in; Rear Tray: up to 0.015 in; manual sheet feed: up to 0.008 in; roll media: up to 0.008 in
- Media handling: 130nr: Sheet feed (input tray, manual single-sheet feed, rear path), automatic roll feed, automatic cutter 130: Sheet feed (input tray, manual single-sheet feed, rear path), optional automatic roll feed, automatic cutter
- Memory, std.: 64 MB
- Memory, max.: 64 MB
- Print languages, std.: PCL 3-GUI RGB 24-bit Contone
- Typefaces None
- Connectivity, std.: 130: USB 1.1 (USB 2.0 compliant), Centronics parallel IEEE-1284 (ECP compliant), 1 EIO slot 130nr: USB 1.1 (USB 2.0 compliant), Centronics parallel IEEE-1284 (ECP compliant), 1 EIO slot, HP Jetdirect EIO internal print server for Fast Ethernet
- Connectivity, opt.: 130: HP Jetdirect 615n, 680n, 610n, 600n, 175x, 310x, 380x, en3700 130nr: None
- Dimensions (w x d x h): 130: 41.3 x 35.4 x 8.7 in 130nr: 41.3 x 40.1 x 8.7 in
- Weight, U.S.:130: 48.5 lb; 130nr: 50.7 lb