HP Designjet 400 Printer Series
SKU: HP Designjet 400 Printer Series (hp Office Products)
HP's lowest cost large-format printer for individual technical users and small firms.
Architects, engineers, and technical professionals will find the HP Designjet 430 printer is an easy-to-use solution for architectural, engineering, construction, and mechanical design applications that require sharp black line drawings. A color upgrade option provides full-color printing for illustrations and displays.
- Precise ink placement ensures superior line quality and text with 600-dpi addressable resolution
- Fast enough to give quick turnaround and to accommodate deadline workloads
- Prints 2- by 3-foot black line drawings in about 90 seconds
- Custom HP developed AutoCAD and Microsoft Windows drivers take full advantage of printer features
- HP Zoomsmart scaling technology for easy large-format printing from any Windows application
- Convenient and easy to use with features such as optional roll feed with integrated automatic cutter, easy single-sheet loading, and a simple front panel
- Flexible enough to fit into any office with tabletop design and optional legs kit
- Accepts a wide variety of media to handle final output, presentations, overlays, and archivable documents
- Upgradable: optional features include color upgrade kit, legs kit, roll feed with automatic cutter, and HP Jetdirect EX Plus and EX3 Plus external network interfaces