HP LaserJet Enterprise 500 color MFP M575dn
SKU: HP LaserJet Enterprise 500 color MFP M575dn (hp Office Products)
Impressive color and productivity—from a desktop MFP featuring an 8-inch touchscreen. HP Quick Sets enable one-touch workflows. Preview and edit images prior to scanning. Centrally manage your environment. Help protect sensitive business information.
- High-value color on the big screen
- Manage jobs directly at the MFP, using the 8-inch HP Easy Select color touchscreen.
- Optimize color settings with HP EasyColor. Get vivid results from HP ColorSphere toner, at up to 1200 dpi.
- Print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint. Save and print files directly via an easy-access USB port.
- Receive value out of the box—this product is shipped with a full set of Original HP LaserJet toner cartridges.
- Streamlined workflows and robust scanning features
- Streamline business tasks—HP Quick Sets on the large touchscreen enable one-touch workflows.
- Improve workflow by using touchscreen controls to preview, edit, and digitally send documents at the device.
- Easily send to email or a network folder to incorporate paper documents into digital workflows.
- Automatically remove blank pages in scanned documents to avoid wasted paper.
- Top-flight manageability and security features
- Rely on world-class solutions for deploying, managing, and safeguarding your printing fleet.
- Help increase security and protect business information across your imaging and printing environment.
- Protect documents with PIN printing capabilities, and add security solutions through the hardware integration pocket.
- Extend the capabilities of work-team print environments, using a rich array of easy-to-integrate solutions.
- Outstanding energy- and paper-saving features
- Reduce energy use with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology, and conserve power with Instant-on Technology.
- Use optional HP EcoSMART Fleet to easily create and manage environmental printing policies and practices.
- Conserve resources and save paper—use automatic two-sided printing and PIN printing.
- Easily recycle Original HP LaserJet toner cartridges through HP Planet Partners.
- Save energy—HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology turns your printer on when you need it, off when you don’t
- Monitor, manage, and control the impact of your printing environment with HP EcoSMART Fleet.
- Reduce waste—scan, store and distribute documents digitally.
- Please recycle your computing hardware and printing supplies. HP asset management and recycling services make responsible disposal easy.
- HP Auto-On/Auto-Off capabilities subject to printer and settings.
- HP EcoSMART Fleet must be purchased separately.
|All-in-one functions:||Print, copy, scan, digital send, easy access USB drive, (optional fax, advanced digital send, wireless)|
|Mobile Printing Capability:||HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint™|
|Print speed black (normal, letter):||Up to 31 ppm|
|Print speed color (normal, letter):||Up to 31 ppm|
|Print speed footnote:||Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.|
|Print resolution, color:||Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Print resolution, black:||Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi|
|First page out (black):||As fast as 10.5 sec|
|First page out (color):||As fast as 10.5 sec|
|Page yield footnote:||Declared yield value in accordance with ISO/IEC 19798. Actual yields vary considerably based on images printed and other factors. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies|
|Monthly duty cycle:||Up to 75,000 pages|
|Footnote for duty cycle:||Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups.|
|Recommended monthly print volume:||2000 to 6000|
|Footnote for recommended monthly print volume:||HP recommends that the number of pages per month of imaged output be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.|
|Paper handling standard,input:||100-sheet multipurpose tray, 250-sheet input tray 2, 50-sheet automatic document feeder|
|Paper handling optional,input:||Optional third 500-sheet paper and heavy media tray|
|Paper handling standard,output:||250-sheet face-down output bin|
|Envelope capacity:||Up to 10 envelopes|
|Duplex printing (printing on both sides of paper):||Automatic (standard)|
|Media sizes, standard:||Letter; legal; oficio; executive|
|Output capacity:||Up to 10 envelopes|
|Media sizes, custom:||Tray 1: 3 x 5 in to 8.5 x 14 in; Tray 2: 5.8 x 8.3 in to 8.5 x 11.7 in; Optional Tray 3: 5.8 x 8.3 in to 8.5 x 14 in; Automatic Two-sided Printing Unit: 5.8 x 8.3 in to 8.5 x 14 in|
|Media weight:||Tray 1: 16 to 58 lb (plain paper); 28 to 58 lb (glossy paper); Tray 2: 16 to 43 lb (plain paper); 28 to 58 lb (glossy paper); Optional Tray 3: 16 to 47 lb (plain paper); 28 to 58 lb (glossy paper)|
|Media types:||Paper (bond, color, letterhead, light, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough, mid-weight, heavy, extra heavy, mid-weight glossy, heavy glossy, extra heavy glossy); envelopes, labels, cardstock, card glossy, transparencies, opaque film, user-defined|
|Weight:||102.5 lb (46.5 kg)|
|Processor speed:||800 MHz|
|Memory, standard:||1536 MB|
|Memory, maximum:||1536 MB|
|Print languages, standard:||HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5c (HP PCL 5c driver available from the Web only), HP Postscript Level 3 emulation, native PDF printing (v 1.4)|
|Scanner type:||Flatbed, ADF|
|Scan resolution, optical:||Up to 600 dpi|
|Scan resolution, optical:||Up to 600 dpi|
|Scan size, maximum (flatbed):||8.5 x 14 in|
|Scan size, maximum (ADF):||8.5 x 14 in|
|Scanner duplex feeder:||Yes, reversing ADF|
|Sure Supply Support:||Yes|
|Automatic paper sensor:||Yes|
|Automatic paper sensor:||No, please purchase USB cable separately|
|Digital sending specifications|
|Digital sending features:||Scan to E-mail; Save-to-Network Folder; Save-to-USB drive; Send to FTP; Send to Internet Fax; Local Address Book; SMTP over SSL|
|Supported file formats:||Digital Send: PDF, JPEG, TIFF, MTIFF, XPS, PDF/A; Scan to easy access USB: PDF, JPEG, TIFF, MTIFF, XPS, PDF/A; Print from easy access USB: PDF, PS, Print Ready files (.prn, .pcl, .cht)|
|Maximum number of copies:||Up to 9999 copies|
|Copy reduce/enlarge settings:||25 to 400%|
|Copy resolution, black:||Up to 600 x 600 dpi (flatbed), 300 x 600 dpi (ADF)|
|HP ePrint capability:||Yes|
|Connectivity, optional:||802.11b/g/n wireless LAN (station mode), other networking accessories, HP Jetdirect 2700w USB Wireless Print Server (available mid-2012)|
|Connectivity, standard:||2 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Host; 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Device; 1 Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000T network; 1 Foreign Interface; 1 Hardware Integration Pocket; 2 Internal USB Host|
|Mobile printing capability:||HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint™|
|Mobile Printing Capability Footnote:||Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any connected Internet- and email-capable device. Requires HP Web Services Account Registration. Print times may vary. For a list of supported documents, and image types, see http://www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter. And for additional solutions, see http://www.hp.com/go/mobile-printing-solutions. Supports the following devices running iOS 4.2 or later: iPad®, iPad® 2, iPhone® (3GS or later), iPod touch® (3rd generation or later). Works with HP’s AirPrint™ enabled printers and requires the printer be connected to the same network as your iOS device. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from the access point. AirPrint, the AirPrint Logo, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple® Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.|
|Minimum system requirements:||PC: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP2+), Windows Server 2003 (SP1+), Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2; 200 MB available hard disk space; operating system compatible hardware system requirements, see microsoft.com Macintosh: Mac OS X v10.5, 10.6, 10.7; 200 MB available hard disk space; operating system compatible hardware system requirements, see http://www.apple.com|
|Compatible operating systems:||Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP2+), Windows Server 2003 (SP1+), Windows Server 2008 (32 and 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit) Mac OS X v10.5, 10.6, 10.7 For the latest operating system support see: Citrix and Windows Terminal Services (hp.com/go/upd) Novell (novell.com/iprint) Linux (hplip.net) UNIX (hp.com/go/unix, hp.com/go/unixmodelscripts, hp.com/go/jetdirectunix_software) SAP device types (hp.com/go/sap/drivers, hp.com/go/sap/print) HP ePrint Mobile Driver (hp.com/go/eprintmobiledriver)|
|Display:||8.0" (20.3 cm) touchscreen, SVGA LCD (color graphics)|
|Memory Card Compatibility:||None|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Weight:||102.5 lb (46.5 kg)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||21.6 x 21.8 x 23 in (549 x 555 x 585 mm)|
|Dimensions, max (W x D x H):||36.7 x 21.8 x 23 in|
|Package weight:||114.4 lb|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power supply:||110-volt input voltage: 110 to 127 VAC (+/- 10%), 60 Hz (+/- 2 Hz), 12 A; (Option #AZZ) 220-volt input voltage: 220 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50 Hz (+/- 2 Hz), 6 A (Not dual voltage, power supply varies by part number with # Option code identifier)|
|Power consumption:||655 watts (Printing), 665 watts (Copying), 52 watts (Ready), 11.3 watts (Sleep), 0.99 watts (Auto-Off), 0.3 watts (Off)|
|Power consumption footnote:||Power requirements are based on the country/region where the printer is sold. Do not convert operating voltages. This will damage the printer and void the product warranty. Power consumption value in Auto-Off mode is for Auto-Off/Wake on network and depends on customer network switch capability, user configuration and network activity and may require a firmware upgrade. Off-mode power may vary while checking network packets for print jobs.|
|Acoustic power emissions:||6.6 B(A)|
|Operating temperature range:||59 to 80.6ºF|
|Recommended Operating humidity range:||10 to 70% RH|
|What's in the box:||HP LaserJet Enterprise 500 color MFP M575dn; Power Cord; HP LaserJet Toner Cartridges, 1 Black (~5500 pages), 1 each Magenta, Cyan, Yellow (~6,000 pages); software and documentation on CD-ROM; Installation guide, support flyer|
|Cable included?:||No, please purchase USB cable separately|
|Software included?:||Windows Installer, HP PCL 6 discrete driver, Mac Installer, HP Postscript emulation driver|
|Warranty:||One-year, onsite warranty; one-year technical phone support, chat, and e-mail|