HP Officejet Pro 8600 Premium e-All-in-One – N911n
SKU: HP Officejet Pro 8600 Premium e-All-in-One - N911n (hp Office Products)
Produce professional color for up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers, accelerate productivity with apps on the large touchscreen, networking options & versatile e-all-in-one performance. Easily print from a mobile device with HP ePrint.
FeaturesProfessional color for a lower cost than lasers.
- Print professional color for up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers, and get a better value for frequent printing.
- Print documents that resist fading, water and highlighter-pen smears, using HP Officejet inks.
- Achieve ISO print speeds up to 20 ppm black and 16 ppm color, using affordable, individual inks.
- Depend on a printer with a 25,000-page monthly duty cycle—the perfect fit for reliable color printing.
- Print from a variety of mobile devices on the go. With HP ePrint—now you can print from virtually anywhere.
- Use the large touchscreen with gesturing to access business apps, plus quickly print and store files.
- Easily view and print photos from a USB drive and memory cards.
- Stay connected—share on a wireless or wired network.
- Create flawless copies with CopySmart solutions, and easily print two-sided identification cards.
- Get automatic two-sided print, copy and scan capabilities, and do more with the 50-page automatic document feeder.
- Improve workflow—send quick faxes, scan up to legal-size documents to a PC or e-mail, and more.
- Create borderless, double-sided flyers and brochures, plus print impressive business photos.
- Use up to 50% less energy than lasers with this ENERGY STAR® qualified printer, and preset On or Off times.
- Easily recycle cartridges, and use up to 70% less supplies and packaging by weight compared with lasers.
- Consume up to 50% less paper while printing, using automatic two-sided printing.
- Use Original HP ink cartridges for quality, reliability and rewards.
- Use up to 50% less energy than with color lasers.[eco01]
- Reduce paper use up to 50% using automatic two-sided printing.
- Use up to 70% less supplies and packaging by weight compared with color laser.[eco02]
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- [eco01]Majority of color laser AiOs < US$600, March 2011, OJ Pro with highest-capacity cartridges. Energy use based on HP testing using the ENERGY STAR® program's TEC test method criteria. For details, see http://www.hp.com/go/officejet.
- [eco02]Compared with the majority of color laser AiOs < US$600, March 2011. Calculation compares weight of supplies and cartridge packaging needed for the same amount of pages based on ISO yield and continuous printing.
|All-in-one functions:||Print, copy, scan, fax, Web|
|Print Speed Black (ISO, laser comparable):||Up to 20 ppm|
|Print speed color (ISO, laser comparable):||Up to 16 ppm|
|Print speed black (draft):||Up to 35 ppm|
|Print speed color (draft):||Up to 35 ppm|
|Print speed footnote:||Either after first page or after first set of ISO test pages. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims|
|First page out (black):||As fast as 13 sec|
|Page yield footnote:||Average based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and continuous printing. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. Some ink from included cartridge is used to start up the printer. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies|
|Recommended monthly print volume:||250 to 1250 pages|
|Footnote for recommended monthly print volume:||HP recommends that the number of pages per month of imaged output be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.|
|Print resolution, black:||Up to 1200 x 600 dpi|
|Print resolution, color:||Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi on HP Advanced Photo paper, 1200 x 1200 input dpi|
|Print technology:||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Monthly duty cycle:||Up to 25,000 pages|
|Paper handling standard,input:||250-sheet input tray|
|Paper handling optional,input:||Optional 250-sheet input tray|
|Paper handling standard,output:||150-sheet output tray|
|Envelope capacity:||Up to 30 envelopes|
|Duplex printing (printing on both sides of paper):||Automatic (standard)|
|Media sizes, standard:||Tray 1: Letter, legal, statement, executive, 3 x 5 in, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 5 x 8 in, 4 x 10 in, 4 x 11 in, 4 x 12 in, 8 x 10 in, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch, DL)|
|Media sizes, custom:||Windows does not support custom paper size; Tray 1: 3.5 x 8 to 8.5 x 14 in (Mac only)|
|Media types:||Plain paper; Thick plain paper; HP Bright White Paper; HP Premium Presentation Paper, Matte; HP Premium Plus Photo Papers; Other inkjet papers; HP Advanced Photo Papers; HP Everyday Photo Paper, Matte; HP Everyday Photo Paper, Glossy; Other photo papers; Other specialty papers; Other Greeting Cards; HP Brochure Paper 180g, Glossy; HP Brochure and Flyer Paper, Matte; HP Tri-fold Brochure Paper, Matte; HP Tri-fold Brochure Paper, Glossy; Other brochure papers; Plain hagaki; Inkjet hagaki; Photo Hagaki; Card Stock|
|Media weight, recommended:||16 to 28 lb (plain paper); 60 to 75 lb (photo); 20 to 24 lb (envelope); 90 to 110 lb (card)|
|Memory, standard:||128 MB|
|Memory, maximum:||128 MB|
|Print languages, standard:||HP PCL 3 GUI, HP PCL 3 Enhanced|
|Scanner type:||Flatbed, ADF|
|Scan resolution, optical:||Up to 4800 dpi|
|Scan resolution, enhanced:||Up to 4800 dpi|
|Scan size, maximum (flatbed):||8.5 x 14 in|
|Scan size, maximum (ADF):||8.5 x 14 in|
|Copy speed, black (copies per minute):||Up to 35 cpm|
|Copy speed, black (copies per minute):||Up to 35 cpm|
|Copy speed, color (copies per minute):||Up to 1.5 cpm|
|Copy speed, color (copies per minute):||Up to 35 cpm|
|Copy resolution, black:||Up to 1200 x 600 dpi|
|Copy resolution, color:||Up to 1200 x 600 dpi|
|Maximum number of copies:||Up to 99 copies|
|Fax transmission speed (seconds per page):||4 sec per page|
|Junk fax barrier:||Yes, requires Caller ID|
|Fax delayed sending:||Yes|
|Fax memory:||Up to 100 pages|
|Speed dials, maximum number:||Up to 99 numbers|
|HP ePrint capability:||Yes|
|Connectivity, standard:||1 USB 2.0; 1 Host USB; 1 Ethernet; 1 Wireless 802.11b/g/n; 2 RJ-11 modem ports; memory card slots|
|Connectivity, optional:||Support the following external Jetdirect servers; Print only: HP Jetdirect en1700 External Print Server (J7988G), HP Jetdirect en3700 Fast-Ethernet External Print Server for Network Capable Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Peripherals (J7942G), HP Jetdirect ew2400 802.11b/g wireless and Fast Ethernet external print server (USB 2.0, 10/100Base-TX, 802.11b/g) (J7951G), HP Jetdirect ew2500 802.11b/g Wireless Print Server (J8021A); Other supported accessories: Apple AirPort Express, Apple AirPort Extreme, Apple Airport TimeCapsule|
|Memory card compatible:||Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Pro Duo, MagicGate Memory Stick Duo; Memory Stick Micro (requires adapter, sold separately); Secure Digital (SD); Secure Digital High Capacity; miniSD, microSD, microSDHC (requires adapter, sold separately); MultimediaCard (MMC), Secure MultimediaCard; Reduced-Size MultimediaCard (RS-MMC), MMC Mobile, MMCmicro (requires adapter, sold separately)|
|Compatible operating systems:||Microsoft® Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows® XP (SP3)* or higher (32-bit only): *Supports 32-bit only Mac OS X v 10.5, v 10.6 or v 10.7 Linux (For more information, see http://hplipopensource.com/hplip-web/index.html)|
|Minimum system requirements:||PC: Microsoft® Windows® 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer; Windows Vista®: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor 2 GB hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer; Windows® XP (SP3)* or higher (32-bit only): any Intel(R) Pentium(R) II, Celeron(R) or compatible processor, 233 MHz or higher, 750 MB hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 6 or higher. *Supports 32-bit only. Mac OS X v 10.5 or v 10.6: PowerPC G4, G5 or Intel(R) Core(TM) Processor, 500 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port; Linux (For more information, see http://hplipopensource.com/hplip-web/index.html) Macintosh: Mac OS X v 10.5 or v 10.6: PowerPC G4, G5 or Intel(R) Core(TM) Processor, 500 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port|
|Borderless Printing:||Yes, up to 8.5 x 11 in (US letter), 210 x 297 mm (A4)|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||19.4 x 18.1 x 15.6 in (494 x 460 x 397 mm)|
|Weight:||33.88 lb (15.4 kg)|
|Dimensions, max (W x D x H):||19.4 x 25.4 x 15.6 in (with duplexer installed, output tray extended to Legal)|
|Power and operating requirements|
|ENERGY STAR® Qualified:||Yes|
|Power supply:||Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)|
|Power consumption:||34 watts maximum, 0.22 watts (Manual-Off), 6.63 watts (Standby), 2.21 watts (Sleep)|
|Power Consumption (Manual-off):||0.22 watts|
|Power consumption footnote:||Power measurements are based on ENERGY STAR® OM test procedure with 230 VAC, 50 Hz input.|
|Power Consumption, Powersave:||2.21 watts|
|Recommended Operating humidity range:||20 to 80% RH|
|Recommended Operating humidity range:||25 to 75% RH|
|Operating temperature range:||59 to 90°F|
|Acoustic Pressure Emissions:||60 dB(A)|
|Acoustic power emissions:||6.7 B(A)|