SKU: ML-3750ND (SAMSUNG)
Tailor your business operation to match your needs, and enjoy high-quality, economical printing. With ML-3750ND high yield toner cartridges, which can print up to 15,000 pages, handling large documents is economical and easy.
FeaturesBoost Productivity and Lower Costs with Longer Lasting Toner
- Tailor your business operation to match your needs, and enjoy high-quality, economical printing. With ML-3750ND high yield toner cartridges, which can print up to 15,000 pages, handling large documents is economical and easy. Not only does high yield toner offer a lower cost per page, but productivity improves as it requires less changing. Whether your office is big or small, the Samsung ML-3750ND printer will deliver thousands of high quality prints affordably.
- Optimize your printing in one simple step with Samsung’s One-touch Eco Button. You can save on printing expenses when you quickly switch to Eco mode and conserve toner, paper and energy. The button defaults the printer to forced duplex, toner save mode, printing multiple pages to a side, and skipping blank pages. You can change these defaults to tailor to your needs, and as an administrator, even set this as the default modes to save on costs for your entire workgroup.
- Double your print output or halves your paper costs. Either way you look at it; duplex printing is an economical feature for both business and personal printing. Double-sided printing capabilities reduce costs and ensure that your paper supplies last longer. This reduces waste, and minimizes your impact on the environment.
- Free your workday from time-consuming and stress-inducing printer jams. This Samsung printer offers anti-jam technology that utilizes a roller with unique backward friction action used during the paper pickup process. Common problems such as miss-feeding and multiple paper pickups from the cassette tray are a thing of the past. And with a max monthly duty cycle of 80,000 pages per month you can depend on the ML-3750ND to print efficiently and reliably.
- Prevent sensitive documents from ending up in the wrong hands with the built-in PIN pad, with no additional addons or costly upgrades necessary. Using the onboard memory alone, you can send secure jobs to the printer that will only release when you enter a 4 digit pin code. This can also prevent unnecessary printing, as only those jobs that are truly needed by users will be retrieved, saving your business on toner and paper waste. By adding optional enhanced capacity memory, you can increase the potential number of stored secure jobs and extend this capability to larger workgroups.
- Print documents quickly, at up to 37 pages per minute, thanks to the Samsung 533MHz processor and the Gigabit Ethernet port. Perfect for printing graphics at high resolution with zero fuss, this faster printer helps boost office productivity and enhance workflows.
- Boost your print job throughput by using Samsung's powerful Gigabit network connection. This enhanced connectivity will ensure that large print jobs sent from multiple users can be completed quickly, without any compromise in quality.
- From everyday documents to important presentations, you can rely on the ML-3750ND to get the job done. The printer allows for a wide range of paper types and weights, including specialty paper such as thick stock, envelopes, card stock and more!
- Run a smooth print operation with Samsung’s Easy Printer Manager. Every detail, from toner levels and job accounting to device settings and online ordering, is channeled into one easy-to-use program.
- Release the full productivity of your mobile devices with the Samsung Mobile Print App, available for iPhone, iPad, Android, and Windows Phone devices. Don't waste time switching devices or transferring files when you can print directly from the source. This application allows you to easily print directly from your mobile device to the printer over your wireless network. Unlock your full potential with the only printer manufacturer's mobile solution that allows you to print not only JPEGs and PDFs, but also the full suite of Microsoft® Office documents, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. You can work smarter and faster by harnessing the power of advanced Samsung connectivity.
- Who says you can’t do it all? Sync Thru™ Admin 5 lets you easily install, manage and monitor all your networked digital print devices on an accessible interface. You also have the ability to analyze data in greater detail with customizable and easy-to-read reports.
- Tired of having to install software just to manage your printer? Now you can change printer settings, upgrade firmware and check your printer’s status easily with just a web browser and the innovative Sync Thru™ Web Service.
- Get printer status without leaving your seat. Receive low toner level warnings, system error notifications and even usage and customer billing summaries with Samsung’s proprietary Country™ 2 Pro/Enterprise interface.
- Save time and money with Samsung’s Universal Print Driver. One print driver, which handles all of your Samsung printers, eliminates unnecessary installations and integrates your print operation.
- Keep track of operations with Samsung Barcode Solutions. From stock levels and product movements to membership cards and filing systems, you will increase productivity and reduce costly errors. (Barcode support is built-in, but requires purchase of additional license to activate.)
- Print Speed (Black): Up to 37 ppm
- Print Resolution (dpi): Up to 1200 x1200 dpi
- First Print Out Time (Black): < 6.5 seconds
- Emulation: PCL5e/6, PostScript 3, IBM ProPrinter, EPSON, SPL (Samsung Print Language)
- Duplex Printing: Automatic
- Paper Input Capacity (Standard): 250 Sheets
- Paper Input Capacity (Multi-purpose/bypass): 50 sheet
- Output Capacity: 150 Sheets
- Media Sizes: 3" - 5" ~ 8.5" - 14"
- Media Type: Plain, Thin, Thick, Thicker, Cotton, Colored, Envelope, Transparency, Pre-Printed, Recycled, Labels, Bond, Card stock, Archive
- LCD: 2-line LCD Display
- Processor: 533MHz
- Memory: 128MB (Up to 512MB) with 16MB Flash Memory
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Gigabit Ethernet
- Noise Level: <52 dBA While Printing
- Max Monthly Duty Cycle: 80,000 Pages per Month
- OS Compatibility: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/2003/Vista/2008/7/2008 R2, Mac OS X 10.4~10.7, Various Linux, Various Unix, CiTRIX Server
- ENERGY STAR Rated
- Power Consumption (W): 550 W (Printing), 60 W (Standby), 1.4 W (Sleep)
- Product Dimensions: 14.4" (W) x 14.4" (H) x 10.7" (D)
- Shipping Dimensions: 19.5" (W) x 17.9" (H) x 14.2"(D)
- Product Weight: 24 lb.
- Shipping Weight: 26.8 lb.
- Cartridge Type: All-in-One Toner Cartridge
- Starter Toner Yield: 7,000 Pages
- Black High: 15,000 Page Toner Yield (MLT-D305L)
- Declared Yields in Accordance with ISO/IEC 19752
- Secondary Paper Tray: 520 Sheets (ML-S3712A)
- 512 MB (ML-MEM370)