SKU: ML-5512ND (SAMSUNG)
Time is money. So the Samsung supplied the ML-5512 with a 700 MHz processor and up to 1GB LAN support.
FeaturesFast and Powerful
- Time is money. So the Samsung supplied the ML-5512 with a 700 MHz processor and up to 1GB LAN support. You’ll experience fast large-document print times, as well as performance usually associated with enterprise-level printers. Print speeds are a fast 55 ppm and First Page Out Time (FPOT) is less than 8 seconds.
- The ML-5512ND printer can handle your biggest jobs. It comes standard with a 520-sheet cassette and 100-sheet multi-purpose tray, and you have the option of adding on either four or more cassettes for a total input capacity of 2,700, or add two additional cassettes with a 2,000-sheet high-capacity feeder, for a total input capacity of 3,660 sheets.
- Worried that you won’t make it to the printer before your confidential job starts printing? Prefer to send several confidential documents at once, instead of having to go get them at the printer one at a time? Samsung’s Secure Job Release function makes printing sensitive documents easy. Simply send the job to the printer, then authorize it to print only when you enter your code on the printer itself.
- Do exactly what you want to do, without having to stop and figure it out. The ML-5512ND printer features a four-line LCD and numeric keypad that lets you work faster and more intuitively. You can do exactly what you need to do, without having to stop and figure it out.
- Every Samsung printer and MFP is Energy Star compliant and there’s 17% post-consumer waste in every Samsung printer. Also the ML-5512ND has an eco-button which allows you to convert printouts to two or four pages per sheet and enables duplex printing which will save on paper, toner and money. You can customize your settings to save a bundle, with built-in features like duplex, n-up and TonerSave, which reduces toner usage by up to 40%, with just the touch of the Eco Mode button.
- Samsung’s innovative polymerized toner delivers outstanding print quality. The toner is made of smaller, more uniform toner particles than traditional toner, and produces sharper and crisper images. Higher wax content protects printouts against folds and smudges better. And a lower fusing temperature helps reduce power consumption.
- Samsung’s Anti-Jam Technology means you can keep printing, without worrying about annoying paper jams. Our anti-jam roller is specifically engineered to exceptionally minimize misfeeds and paper jams which can slow down productivity.
- EcoLogo™ is North America’s most respected multi-attribute environmental leadership standard setting and certification program.
- Print Speed (Black): Up to 55 ppm
- Print Resolution (dpi): Up To 1,200 dpi
- First Print Out Time (Black): 7.8 Sec.
- Emulation: PCL5e, PCL6, IBM ProPrinter, EPSON, KS/KSSM, KS5895, PostScript3, PDF Direct v1.7, XPS v10
- Duplex Printing: Built-in
- Processor: 700MHz
- Interface: High Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base TX, IEEE 1284 Parallel (option), 802.11 b/g/n Wireless (option)
- Noise Level: Less Than 56 dBA (Printing)
- OS Compatibility: Windows 2000/XP(32/64bit)/2003 Server(32/64bit)/Vista, Various Linux OS including Red Hat 8~9, Fedora Core 1~3, Mandrake 9.2~10.1 and SuSE 8.2~9.2, Mac OS 8.6~9.2/10.1~10.4
- ENERGY STAR Rated
- Product Dimensions 18.27" (W) x 16.54" (D) x 21.26" (H)
- Product Weight: 75.4 lbs.
- Cartridge Type: Two Piece