HP Photosmart C7200 All-in-One series
SKU: HP Photosmart C7200 All-in-One series (hp Office Products)
Print, copy, scan and fax with this versatile all-in-one. Stay efficient, using an automatic document feeder, two-sided printing capability, built-in wireless and Ethernet. Print lab-quality photos and laser-quality documents in 6-ink color.
FeaturesBenefit from versatility plus high performance
- Fax color and black-and-white documents—with or without a PC.
- Reprint photos and get quick, crisp copies at the touch of a button.
- Create high-quality photo and document scans at up to 4800-dpi resolution and 48-bit color.
- Restore old and faded photos, using HP scanning technology.
- Fax, scan and copy up to 50 pages while working on other projects, using the automatic document feeder.
- Save paper by using the included duplexer to print on both sides of the paper.
- Share and print from network-enabled notebooks and PCs, using built-in wireless and Ethernet.
- Print documents and 4 x 6 in photos without swapping out paper, using an automated photo tray.
- Print lab-quality, fade-resistant photos and laser-quality documents in 6-ink color.
- Easily print photos without a PC, using memory card slots, a 2.4 in display and HP Photosmart Express.
- Ensure photos print on the right side of the paper with the right quality settings, using HP Auto Sense.
- Get the print you intended—enhance your photos and remove red eye with the HP Red-eye Removal button.
- Get blazing print and copy speeds—up to 34 ppm black and 33 ppm color—and photos in as fast as 10 seconds.
- Replace only the cartridges that run out of ink with six economical, individual ink cartridges.
- Print what you see—HP Smart Web Printing ensures you get usable web pages without cutoff edges.
|Glossary of terms|
|Glossary||Definitions of specifications and terms to assist in your buying process.|
|All-in-one functions||Color printing, color copying, color scanning, color faxing, black-and-white printing, black-and-white copying, black-and-white scanning, black-and-white faxing|
|Print speed, black (draft quality mode)||Up to 34 ppm|
|Print speed, black (normal quality mode)||Up to 7.5 ppm|
|Print speed, black (best quality mode)||Up to 4.2 ppm|
|Print speed, color (draft color mode)||Up to 33 ppm|
|Print speed, color (normal quality mode)||Up to 8 ppm|
|Print speed, color (best quality mode)||Up to 2.4 ppm|
|Monthly duty cycle||Up to 3000 pages|
|Printer page yield||View additional yield information|
|Print technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Print quality, black||Up to 1200 rendered dpi black (when printing from a computer)|
|Print quality, color||Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer and 1200 input dpi)|
|Number of cartridges||6 (1 each black, cyan, magenta, yellow, light cyan, light magenta)|
|Paper tray(s), standard||2|
|Paper tray(s), maximum||2|
|Input capacity, standard||Up to 100 sheets|
|Input capacity, maximum||Up to 100 sheets|
|Envelope input, standard||Up to 10 envelopes|
|Output capacity, standard||Up to 50 sheets|
|Output capacity, maximum||Up to 50 sheets|
|Duplex printing (printing on both sides of paper)||Automatic (standard)|
|Media sizes, standard||Letter, legal, executive, No. 10 envelopes, cards, borderless photo (4 x 6-in, 5 x 7-in, 8 x 10-in), borderless panorama (4 x 10-in, 4 x 11-in, 4 x 12-in)|
|Media types||Paper (plain, inkjet, photo, banner), envelopes, labels, cards (index, greeting), transparencies, iron-on transfers|
|Media weight, recommended||20 lb|
|Memory, standard||64 MB|
|Memory, maximum||64 MB|
|Print languages, standard||HP PCL3GUI, PJL, PML, XHTML-Print|
|Scanner type||Flatbed, ADF|
|Scan resolution, enhanced||Up to 19200 dpi|
|Scan resolution, hardware||Up to 4800 x 4800 dpi|
|Levels of grayscale||65536|
|Automatic document feeder capacity||None|
|Maximum scan size - flatbed||8.5 x 11.7 in|
|Copy resolution, black||Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Copy resolution, color||Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi|
|Copy speed, black (copies per minute)||Up to 34 cpm|
|Copy speed, color (copies per minute)||Up to 33 cpm|
|Copy reduce/enlarge settings||50 to 400%|
|Maximum number of copies||Up to 50 copies|
|Fax transmission speed (seconds per page)||3 sec per page|
|Fax resolution, black (dots per inch)||Up to 300 x 300 dpi|
|Fax memory||Up to 90 pages|
|Fax delayed sending||Yes|
|Junk fax barrier||Yes, requires Caller Id|
|Distinctive ring detection||Yes|
|Speed dials, maximum number||Up to 60 numbers|
|Connectivity, standard||1 USB, 1 Ethernet, 1 PictBridge, 1 Wireless 802.11g|
|Connectivity, optional||HP Printer Adapters with Bluetooth Wireless Technology (HP models bt450, bt500)|
|Minimum system requirements||PC: Windows 2000 (SP3 or higher) or XP: Microsoft Internet Explorer 6, Intel Pentium II, Celeron or compatible processor, 233 MHZ or higher, 128 MB RAM, 1 GB hard disk space, CD-ROM, USB port; Windows Vista(TM) Ready: Microsoft Internet Explorer, 800 MHZ 32 or 64-bit processor, 512 MB RAM, 1 GB hard disk space, CD-ROM, USB Port. With Windows 2000, some features may not be available Macintosh: Mac OS X v 10.3.9, 10.4 (or later); Power PC G3, G4, G5 or Intel Core processor; 128 MB RAM, 200 MB available hard disk space, CD ROM, USB port|
|Power consumption||ENERGY STAR® qualified|
|Compatible network operating systems|
|Compatible Operating Systems||Windows 2000 (SP3 or higher); Windows XP Home; Windows XP Professional; Certified for Windows Vista(TM); Mac OS X v 10.3.9; Mac OS X v 10.4 or higher; With Windows 2000, some features may not be available|
|Certified for Windows Vista(TM)|
|Dimensions, std. (W x D x H)||17.72 x 17.48 x 9.76 in|
|Dimensions, max. (W x D x H)||17.7 x 21.8 x 9.5 in (with printer output tray extended)|
|Weight, U.S.||24.3 lb|
|Warranty, standard||One-year limited hardware warranty backed by HP Customer Care, service and support; one-year technical phone support|
|What's in the box|
|What's in the box||HP Photosmart C7280 All-in-One, HP 02 Black Ink Cartridge (10 ml), HP 02 Cyan Ink Cartridge (4 ml), HP 02 Magenta Ink Cartridge (3.5 ml), HP 02 Yellow Ink Cartridge (6 ml), HP 02 Light Cyan Ink Cartridge (5.5 ml), HP 02 Light Magenta Ink Cartridge (5.5 ml), power cord, phone cord, starter ink cartridges, Setup Guide, User's Guide, paper sample pack, Installer CD, two-sided printing accessory|
|Software included||HP Photosmart Essential Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh.|