hp scanjet 7450c scanner series
SKU: hp scanjet 7450c scanner series (hp Office Products)
Highest quality, highest speed, multipage scanner with the features you need for professional functionality.
FeaturesHave it all -- supreme quality, superior speed
- Up to 2400 dpi with true 48-bit color and images you can view in as little as four seconds using HP's exclusive scanning technology
- SCSI and USB connectivity transfer images at lightning-fast speeds to your PC or Mac. Note: USB is supported for Windows 98, 2000, Me, and Mac OS only. Cable is included.
- Standard automatic document feeder scans up to 15 pages per minute with a 50-page capacity.
- Legal-size bed lets you scan up to 8.5 x 14 inches.
- Included adapter scans multiple 35 mm negatives, slides and transparencies up to 5 x 5 inches.
- Save time with HP scanning software, copy, email, options, fax, file and edit text buttons for instantly optimized scans.
- Share your scanner over a network with included HP Precisionscan LAN software.
- No more retyping--scan text directly to your word processing software at the touch of a button with Iris Readiris Pro 6.0 OCR software.
- Work more efficiently -- scan images and documents directly into an e-mail to enhance, exchange, or improve communication.
- Scan-to-file button helps make document storage and retrieval a seamless process.
OverviewThe HP Scanjet 7450C and HP's exclusive scanning technology provide high speed, uncompromising image quality, and versatility for business professionals. HP's exclusive scanning technology is a new application of Charged Coupled Device (CCD) technology. The first 600 dpi sensor is automatically used for scans processed most often -- photos, text and graphics. This sensor provides fast results on everyday image scanning and keeps file sizes manageable -- easy to save, easy to share, and easy to send. The second 2400 dpi sensor is automatically used when high resolution is important, such as slides, negatives, and small originals that will be enlarged. HP technology senses the image and automatically chooses which sensor is appropriate, but gives you control by allowing you to override the automatic settings if you choose. The result is optimum resolution, optimum speed, and optimum performance with every scan.
|scanner type||Flatbed, color|
|scan resolution, enhanced||Unlimited|
|scan resolution, optical||2400 x 2400 dpi|
|scan speed||<25 seconds: 4 x 6-in color photo into Microsoft® Word; <50 seconds: OCR letter size black and white text to Word; <20 seconds: black and white lineart to Microsoft Word|
|automatic document feeder||Standard, 50 sheets|
|maximum scan size||8.5 x 14 in|
|interface||USB (cable included; Windows 98, 2000, Me, and Mac OS only), SCSI (cable and card required)|
|compatible operating systems||SCSI: Windows 98, 2000, Me, NT 4.0, XP and Mac 8.5 and above; Universal Serial Bus (USB): Windows 98, 2000, Me, XP and Mac 8.5 and above|
|system requirements, minimum||For Windows 98: Pentium® 90 MHz, 32 MB RAM, 4x CD-ROM drive, 90 MB disk space for HP scanning software, 390 MB for scanning software and third-party software, USB or SCSI port, SVGA monitor (800 x 600, 24-bit color); For Windows 2000, Me and NT 4.0: Pentium 166 MHz (Pentium 150 MHz for Windows Me), 64 MB RAM (32 MB RAM for Windows Me), 4x CD-ROM drive, 90 MB disk space for HP scanning software, 390 MB for scanning software and third-party software, USB or SCSI port, SVGA monitor (800 x 600, 24-bit color); For Mac 8.5 and above: USB-connect power PC Macintosh (includes iMac), Macintosh OS 8.5 or above, CD-ROM, 64 MB RAM or more, 15 MB available disk space for scanning software, USB or SCSI port|
|software included||HP Precisionscan Pro 3.0 scanning software for business with fully integrated optical character recognition (OCR) capability for PCs (Mac OCR software provided via Readiris), HP Scanjet Copy Utility, HP Share-to-Web; software for PC: HP Precisionscan LAN scanning software for network sharing, IRIS ReadIRIS Pro 6.0 OCR software, Corel® PrintOffice 2000 image-editor and creative office projects software, Adobe® Acrobat Reader 4.0, Scansoft OmniForm 4.0, eFax Messenger Plus Internet faxing software, Boomerang Webshop 2000 Web site-creation software, IRIS CardIRIS 2.0 business card organizer OCR software, Anark Emotion 3-D Web animation software; software for Mac: Corel Photo-Paint 8 image-editor and management software, Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.05, Scansoft PaperPort® 5.5 document-management software, IRIS ReadRIS Pro 6.0 OCR software, Smith Micro FAX STF Internet faxing software|
|dimensions (w x d x h)||12.3 x 22.6 x 4.5 in|
|warranty, std.||U.S. and Canada: One-year next-day exchange hardware warranty; 90-day telephone support backed by HP Customer Care; 24-hour electronic support available free at www.hp.com/go/support|