SKU: MICROLINE 1120 (Oki)
Designed for general business and point-of-sale applications.
- Best-in-class reliability - rated at 10,000 hours MTBF (3) - for minimum downtime and maximum end-user productivity.
- Designed for general business and point-of-sale applications.
- Best-in-class reliability—rated at 10,000 hoursMTBF3—for minimum downtime and maximumend-user productivity
- Designed for general business and point-of-sale applications
- Fastest print speed in all modes—High-speedDraft, Utility and Near- Letter Quality
- Crisp, clear printing on 5-part forms
- Small footprint saves space—connectivityports are on the bottom of the printer for amore compact profile
- Easy-to-use operator panel for quick selectionof printer functions
- Zero-tear and auto-park help to eliminatewasted forms
- ENERGY STAR® compliance 4-million character ribbon life
- 2-Year limited warranty with extensions4
- Live, toll-free technical support, 24/7/3654
- Durability and dependability in a compact, easy-to-use design
- In today’s fast-moving business environment, it’s essential that the printers you use help maintain end-user productivity. This means they have to keep up with the demands placed on them—in terms of reliability, print speeds, paper handling and ease of use. The printer that meets those demands better than any other in its class is the compact and affordable MICROLINE 1120 from OKI Printing Solutions.
- It just keeps on printing
- Designed for general business and point-of-sale use, the 9-pin ML1120 easily handles a wide range of applications, such as invoices, receipts, inventory reports, spreadsheets, packing slips and more. It’s the printer you can depend on: with a reliability rating of 10,000 hours Mean Time Before Failure3 (MTBF)—which is 67% longer than its closest competitor—the ML1120 keeps on printing, day after day after day.
- The fastest print speeds in its class
- Whether in Super-Speed Draft, High-Speed Draft, Utility or Near-Letter Quality modes, the ML1120 enables end users to get more done in less time.
- Highly versatile and easy to use
- The ML1120 prints on cut sheet paper, and continuous forms up to 5 parts. With features such as zero-tear and autopark positioning, each form tears off cleanly and easily, eliminating waste. Changing the paper path from a rear push tractor to a bottom pull tractor is also quick and easy to do, requiring no separate options. In fact, the only option on the ML1120 is an external network print server; it ships with parallel, serial and USB 2.0 connectivity standard.
- A perfect fit for your environment
- The ML1120 is equally at home on the front counter and in the back office. Place it wherever you want and it fits right in—with a 17% smaller footprint than its closest competitor. And its streamlined chassis conceals the parallel, serial and USB ports on the bottom.
- Step up to superior performance
- The tradition of the OKI Printing Solutions brand is one of proven reliability and value. We provide products that increase our customers’ performance without affecting their budget. The trust our customers have in our products has helped make the OKI Printing Solutions brand of Impact printers the most popular in North America.
- When you step up to the MICROLINE 1120, you’re getting the best value in reliable Impact printing.
|Print Speed And Quality|
|Super Speed Draft (cps)**||375|
|High Speed Draft (cps)||333|
|Utility Speed (cps)||250|
|Near Letter Quality Speed (cps)||62.5|
|Maximum Graphics Resolution (dpi)||288 (H) x 144 (V) dpi max. OKI® MICROLINE®; 240 (H) x 216 (V) dpi max. Epson®/IBM®|
|Fonts and Bar Codes|
|Resident Bar Code Fonts||UPC A, UPC E, EAN 8, EAN 13, Code 39, Interleaved 2 of 5, Code 128 (A, B, C), PostNet®|
|No. Of Copies||5|
|Automatic Paper Forms Loading||Yes|
|Short Tear Off||Yes|
|Zero Tear Off||Yes|
|Rear Feed||Rear Push Tractor|
|Bottom Feed||Bottom Pull Tractor|
|Top Pull Tractors||Top Friction Feed|
|Paper Feed Rate (inch per second)||4 ips|
|Cut Sheet Feeder Option||Yes|
|Parallel Interface||Standard – IEEE 1284 Bi-directional|
|Serial Interface||USB 2.0 and RS-232C|
|Network-Ready||Optional – Ethernet® via OkiLAN® 6020e+ 10/100 Base-T External Print Server|
|Number of Pins||9|
|Printhead Life (characters)||400 million strokes per wire at 25% duty cycle. Ribbon life: 4 million characters|
|Memory Buffer Size||64K|
|Reliability/MTBF (hours)||10,000 hours3|
|Monthly Workload (pages)||18,000 pages3|
|Operating / Physical Specifications|
|Noise Level In Operating Mode (dBA)||48.9|
|Ribbon Life (characters)||4 million|
|Power Voltage||120V, 220V|
|EPA Energy Star Compliance||Yes|
|Dimensions Of Narrow Carriage w/out Box (W x D x H) (inches)||13.8" x 9.1" x 5.9" (35.0 cm x 23.1 cm x 14.9 cm)|
|Weight Of Narrow Carriage w/out Box (lb.)||9.26 lb. (4.2 kg)|
|Front Panel Direct Access Controls||Yes|
|Warranty||2-Year limited warranty with extensions4|
|Emulations||Epson FX, IBM ProPrinter®, OKI MICROLINE|
|OS Compatibility||Windows® Vista™, XP, Server 2003, 2000; with optional external network card: IPX/SPX protocol; UNIX; HP® JetAdmin®, Web JetAdmin® compatible|