SKU: ML-4512ND (SAMSUNG)
The high monthly duty cycle of up to 200,000 sheets ensures that the Samsung ML-4512ND copes easily with the pressures of a busy workgroup or office.
FeaturesReliable Paper Handling
- The high monthly duty cycle of up to 200,000 sheets ensures that the Samsung ML-4512ND copes easily with the pressures of a busy workgroup or office. Our unique jam-preventing technology, which uses a new friction roller system, significantly reduces the occurrence of multiple sheet pickups, misfeeds and paper jams – keeping your workgroups working, rather than dealing with paper-handling issues.
- Designed with all types of users in mind, the Samsung ML-4512ND printer delivers user-friendly functionality that enhances productivity and maximizes value. The simple to use 4-line LCD control panel and numeric keypad offer access to a wide array of features and settings, regardless of technical ability.
- With the convenient ECO mode and one-touch ECO button, users can select options such as automatic duplex or N-up printing. This enables them to save paper and reduce their toner consumption by up to 30%.
- A 600 MHz dual-core processor with Samsung’s state-of-the-art System-On-Chip Technology delivers powerful performance levels, while 1 Gbit LAN support and memory expandable up to 640 MB enables large documents to be received and processed quickly from multiple users. This, along with fast print speeds of up to 45 ppm (Letter) and a First Print Out Time of less than 7 seconds means that no matter what a user wants to print, they won’t have to wait for their documents.
- Important documents can easily end up in the wrong hands, especially when work printers are shared among many users. With Secure Printing you can now keep your documents safe from prying eyes using a pin code, which prevents your documents from being printed until it has been entered. This is a simple and effective way of keeping tight control over the circulation of important documents, while also minimizing unnecessary printing.
- For busy workgroups, low noise levels keep the distraction to a minimum, while a USB port on the front panel of the printer enables users to quickly print compatible files directly from a USB memory device – without the need to connect to a PC.
- Print Speed (Black): up to 45 ppm
- Print Resolution (dpi) : Optical: 600 x 600 / Enhanced: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi effective output
- First Print Out Time (Black): 7 Sec.
- Emulation: PCL5e, PCL6, IBM ProPrinter, EPSON, PostScript3, PDF Direct V1.7, XPS v1.0
- Duplex Printing: Built-in
- Paper Input Capacity (Standard) : 520 Sheets
- Paper Input Capacity (Multi-purpose/bypass): 100 sheets
- Output Capacity: 500 sheets
- Media Size: (3" x 5") ~ (8.5" x 14") A4, Letter, Legal, Oficio, Folio, JIS B5, ISO B5, Executive, A5, Statement, A6, Index Card Stock, Postcard, Envelope Monarch, Envelope No-10, Envelope DL, Envelope C5, Envelope C6, Envelope No 9, Custom (3" x 5") ~(8.5" x 14")
- Media Type: Plain Paper, Thin Paper, Thick Paper, Cardstock, Thicker Paper, Hole Punched, Transparency, Pre-Printed, Letterhead, Recycled, Archive, Bond, Label, Envelope, Cotton, Colored
- LCD Display: 16 x 4 Character LCD 3 x 4 Numeric Keypad Power, Cancel, ECO, Menu, Back, Buttons 4-Direction Navigational Pad
- Processor: 600 MHz Samsung Dual Core
- Memory: 128 MB (Max. 640 MB)
- Interface: High Speed USB 2.0, Device 1 Port/Host 1 Port, 10/100/1000 Base TX Ethernet
- Noise Level: Less than 54 dBA (Printing), Less than 30 dBA (Standby), Background Level (Sleep)
- Monthly Duty Cycle: Up to 200,000 pages
- OS Compatibility: Windows 2000/XP (32/64 bit)/2003 Server (32/64 bit)/Vista (32/64 bit)/2008 Server (32/64 bit)/7/2008 Server R2 [Linux] RedHat Enterprise Linux WS 4, 5 (32/64 bit) - Fedora 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 (32/64 bit) - SuSE Linux 10.1 (32 bit) - OpenSuSE 10.2, 10.3, 11.0, 11.1, 11.2 (32/64 bit) - Mandriva 2007, 2008, 2009, 2009.1, 2010 (32/64 bit) - Ubuntu 6.06, 6.10, 7.04, 7.10, 8.04, 8.10, 9.04, 9.10, 10.04 (32/64 bit) - SuSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10, 11 (32/64 bit) - Debian 4.0, 5.0 (32/64 bit) Mac OS X 10.3~10.6, [UNIX] Sun Solaris 9,10 (x86, SPARC), HP-UX 11.0, 11i v1, 11i v2, 11i v3 (PA-RISC, Itanium), IBM AIX 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4 SAP AS400 CiTRIX WHQL
- ENERGY STAR Rated
- Power Consumption: Less than 12 W (Ready)/ Less than 850 W (AVG)/1400 W (Max/Peak)/ Less than 4.5 W (Power Save)
- Product Dimensions: 16.7" (W) x 17.1" (D) x 14.1" (H)
- Product Weight: 58.3 lbs.
- Cartridge Type: Standard: MLT-D307S Average cartridge yield 7K pages, High Yield: MLT-D307L Average cartridge yield 15K pages, Extra High Yield: MLT-D307E Average cartridge yield 20K pages
- Imaging Unit Yield and Model: MLT-R307 - Average 60K pages This may vary depending on average area coverage & print job size.