SKU: SCX-5639FR (SAMSUNG)
Lower Cost per Page with Extra-High Yield Toner
FeaturesHigh Speed Printing with Market-Leading Technology
- Samsung is known for delivering market-leading technology. So you can rest assured that printing large documents with the Samsung SCX-5639FR MFP will be a breeze. With a 600MHz dual-core processor and up to 768MB memory, expect fast productivity day in and day out. You’ll be up and running in no time too with a First Page Out Time (FPOT) of just 6.5 seconds and with a duty cycle of up to 80,000 prints per month, your Samsung MFP can handle everything you need it to.
- The built-in 50-sheet duplexing Reversible Automatic Document Feeder (RADF) enables you to scan both sides of a two-sided, multi-page document without having to stop and turn it over. Think of all the time you’ll save. And you’ll do it all with a resolution of up to 1200dpi. Scanning has never been faster or easier.
- Samsung’s SCX-5639FR will give you more for your money. Extra-high yield toner cartridges allow you to print large documents easily and economically. With each cartridge printing up to 10,000 pages, you achieve a lower cost per page and lower total cost of ownership. You also make fewer trips to the printer to replace cartridges, saving time.
- Samsung’s Anti-jam Technology means you can keep printing without the need to stop and fix time-consuming paper jams which decrease your productivity. Samsung’s Anti-jam Technology uses a roller that is specifically engineered to minimize misfeeds and paper jams which can slow you down.
- Document Box facilitates easy sharing and printing. With up to 2GB of internal storage space, documents can be saved from your server, email, fax and printer then quickly emailed, faxed or printed at the touch of a button.
- Samsung MFP’s give you the power to print a wide range of documents in-house. Supporting a wide variety of media types, from specialty papers and envelopes to card stock up to 58lbs., you can always count on impressive, professional results.
- Customize your settings to save even more, with built-in features like duplex, n-up and TonerSave mode, which reduces toner usage by up to 40% with just the touch of the Eco Mode button.
|Print Speed (Black)||37ppm|
|Print Resolution (dpi)||1200|
|First Print Out Time (Black)||6.5|
|Emulation||PCL5e/6, PS3, XPS,Epson/IBM Pro, PDF, TIFF|
|Copy Speed (Black)||37 ppm in Letter|
|First Copy Out Time (Black)||10|
|Copy Resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Copy Special Features||Clone Copy, 2 Up Copy, Zoom from 25% to 400%, Poster Copy, Multi Copy up to 99 pages, 4 Up Copy|
|Compatibility||TWAIN Standard, WIA Standard|
|Scan to||PC, Email, USB Memory, FTP, SMB, Interal Flash Drive|
|Modem Speed (kbps)||33.6|
|Fax Memory||50MB (Max 4,000 Pages)|
|Special Features||200 Locations Auto Dial|
|LCD||4 line Graphic|
|Interface||Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base TX|
|Monthly Duty Cycle||80000|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 2000/XP(32/64bits)/Vista(32/64bits)/2003 Server(32/64bits)/2008 Server(32/64bits)/7(32/64bits)/2008 Server R2(64bits)Various Linux OS: RedHat Enterprise Linux WS 4, 5 (32/64 bit) Fedora 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 (32/64 bit) SuSE Linux 10.1 (32 bit) OpenSuSE 10.2, 10.3, 11.0, 11.1, 11.2 (32/64 bit) Mandriva 2007, 2008, 2009, 2009.1, 2010 (32/64 bit) Ubuntu 6.06, 6.10, 7.04, 7.10, 8.04, 8.10, 9.04, 9.10, 10.04 (32/64 bit) SuSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10, 11 (32/64 bit) Debian 4.0, 5.0 (32/64 bit) Mac OS 10.4 or later|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant||Yes|
|Product Dimensions (W x D x H, in)||18.46" x 17.6" x 17.24"|
|Product Weight (lb.)||36.49|