SKU: CLP-680ND (SAMSUNG)
Samsung’s unique ReCP (Rendering Engine for Clean Page) Technology improves the overall quality and vibrancy of your color printing, ensuring every printout looks perfect. It automatically adds dots along the edges of images and characters, meaning everything look much sharper and cleaner. It also eliminates white gaps between solid colors. What this means is you get the best prints, every time.
- Our newly refined polymerized toner has smaller and more uniform particles than conventional toner, giving lines extra definition, tones more graduation and color more impact. Its higher wax content improves the image gloss and enhances the durability preventing unwanted fading and page curl. And as the polymer toner can be applied in a thinner layer with lower fusing temperatures it reduces the paper curl and energy consumption as well.
- Improve your business’ productivity with the CLP-680ND.
- With the power of two cores the device can process your work files simultaneously and the 256MB memory ensures even multiple users sending large print jobs get spooled. What this means for you is simple: the CLP-680ND is perfect when there’s a lot to print and a tight deadline to meet.
- Print on a variety of media to suit your needs. The 250-sheet paper tray as well as the 50-sheet multipurpose tray support thicker and heavier media - up to 59 lbs. This means you can print cover pages on heavy cardstock without the need for a specialty machine. And, with the optional 520 sheet second cassette, you can increase your total paper input to 820 sheets, or load in specialty media. Improve your through less paper refills.
- With the CLP-680ND you can increase your entire workgroup’s workflow with a range of easy-to-use features, starting with the control panel. With the two-line liquid crystal display, intuitive 5-key compass navigation, and full keypad you can control the device's status, browse the menu and access each unique feature with ease
- Print documents directly from the printer, without the need of a computer, via a front-facing Direct USB slot located just below the operating panel.
- With the integrated keypad and built-in support, you can print sensitive or confidential data securely. The printer can hold jobs in memory until a Pin key is entered to release the job, away from prying eyes. You can ensure that personal print jobs remain personal. And best of all, this feature comes standard, without the need for other expensive solutions or print servers. You can even upgrade your memory to enable your entire workgroup to use this secure feature.
- Save toner, paper and energy with ease - it's good for the environment and it's good for your business' profits. Being economical and printing vibrant color documents goes hand in hand with the CLP-680ND. Just one touch of the Eco button saves you money – by printing in grayscale, reducing toner use, printing on both sides of the sheet, printing multiple pages to a side, and skipping blank pages. You can easily customize these settings, and as an administrator you can set these as defaults for your users. And, with available high yield cartridges, you can continue to enjoy professional color print-outs while staying in complete control of your costs. Higher yield cartridges means more time between changes and less expense with each print out. (Black toner cartridges yield: 6,000 standard pages, Yellow/Magenta/Cyan toner cartridges yield: 3,500 standard pages.With the unique Result Simulator you can see exactly how much CO2, electricity and paper you will save with your selected settings.
- Despite its impressive list of features and functions, the CLP-680ND consumes less energy than most of its competitors. Its innovative polymerized toner requires lower fusing temperatures, the instant fusing technology saves warm up time before first print, and our new Dual CPU make it one of the most energy efficient devices around today.
- The Easy Eco Driver allows you to edit and preview your documents before printing, to ensure you only print what you need, which helps save on toner costs. You can remove images, or text, change some or all colors, and even change bold text to standard. With this easy and powerful tool, you’ll really notice the savings add up.
- The Samsung Easy Color Manager allows you to adjust the color balance, saturation, brightness or contrast of any image prior to printing. Perfect for getting your company letterhead or logo looking just right.
- For maximum control, Easy Printer Manager lets you manage all your devices from one location. Check device and toner status, change device settings or set alerts – even through web or e-mail.
- The Samsung CLP-680ND laser printer comes with a convenient built-in network for enhanced connectivity. This allows for any PC on your network to use the printer, which helps cut costs on buying other printers.
- Toner replacement is quick and easy with a top-load slide out drawer. And the all-in-one consumables which combine the toner cartridge and imaging unit in one casing means there are less items to worry about purchasing and changing, saving you time and money.
|Print Speed (Black)||Up to 25 ppm|
|Print Speed (Color)||Up to 25 ppm|
|Print Resolution (dpi)||Up to 9600 x 600 dpi|
|First Print Out Time (Black)||<17 seconds|
|First Print Out Time (Color)||<17 seconds|
|Emulation||PCL5C/6, PostScript 3, PDF V1.7, SPL-C (Samsung Print Language)|
|Paper Input Capacity (Standard)||250 sheets|
|Paper Input Capacity (Multi-purpose/bypass)||50 sheets|
|Maximum Input Capacity||820 sheets with optional second cassette|
|Output Capacity||100 sheets|
|Media Sizes||3" - 5" ~ 8.5" - 14"|
|Media Type||Plain, Thin, Thick, Cardstock, Thicker, Hole Punched, Transparency, Pre-Printed, Letterhead, Recycled, Archive, Bond, Label, Envelope, Cotton, Colored, Glossy|
|LCD||2-line LCD Display|
|Processor||533 MHz Dual CPU|
|Memory||256 MB (Up to 512 MB)|
|Interface||Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Gigabit Ethernet, Direct USB|
|Noise Level||<52 dBA while printing|
|Monthly Duty Cycle||60,000 pages per month|
|OS Compatibility||Windows (32/64 bit) XP/2003/Vista/2008/7/2008 R2, Mac OS X 10.4~10.7, Various Linux, Various Unix, CiTRIX Server|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant||Yes|
|Power Consumption (W)||450 W (Printing), 10 W (Standby), 1 W (Sleep), 1.49 kWH (TEC)|
|Product Dimensions (W x D x H, in)||16.5" x 17.8" x 12.3"|
|Shipping Dimensions (W x D x H, in)||23.2" x 21.9" x 18.1"|
|Product Weight (lb.)||44.4|
|Shipping Weight (lb.)||52.2|
|Cartridge Type||All-in-one Toner Cartridge|
|Starter Toner Yield||Black: 2,000 pages, Cyan/Magenta/Yellow: 1,500 pages each|
|Toner Cartridge Model and Yield||Black Standard: 2,000 page toner yield (CLT-K506S) Cyan Standard: 1,500 page toner yield (CLT-C506S) Magenta Standard: 1,500 page toner yield (CLT-M506S) Yellow Standard: 1,500 page toner yield (CLT-Y506S) Black High: 6,000 page toner yield (CLT-K506L) Cyan High: 3,500 page toner yield (CLT-C506L) Magenta High: 3,500 page toner yield (CLT-M506L) Yellow High: 3,500 page toner yield (CLT-Y506L)|
|Waste Toner Bottle Yield and Model||Black: 14,000 pages, Color 3,500 pages (CLT-W506)|
|Toner Metrics||Declared Yields in Accordance with ISO/IEC 19798|
|Secondary Paper Tray||520 Sheets (CLP-S680A)|
|Memory||512 MB (ML-MEM370)|