SKU: CLP-775ND/XAC (SAMSUNG)
This is an innovative printer that is specifically designed to meet the challenges of business printing by managing multiple complex tasks with ease. The 35 page per minute engine speed, combined with the 600MHz Dual-core CPU and convenient expandable memory option to deliver exceptional performance, allowing you to spend more time focusing on your work. Your users will enjoy professional results, increased productivity and reliable consistency, whatever the challenges presented by their workflow.
FeaturesYour Printing Experience Just Got a Lot More Colorful
- With 9600 x 600 enhanced dpi, you will experience flawless prints with astounding color. The CLP-775ND delivers truly striking results for your business, whenever you need them. You can easily adjust color balance, brightness, contrast and saturation with the Easy Color Manager and the enhanced CTD sensor, giving perfect, professional images. From monitor to page, you will remain in complete control of your print jobs, regardless of the demands of your business's workflow.
- With Samsung’s anti-jam technology your operation will see increases in productivity and even reductions in work frustration. Common problems that often add to stress-levels, such as misfeeds and multiple pickups, are a thing of the past. And with an impressive high monthly duty of 120,000 pages you can rely on the CLP-775ND to handle anything your workgroup can throw at it
- The Samsung CLP-775ND laser printer comes with a standard Gigabit Ethernet interface, allowing professionals to maintain smooth, efficient printing operations for their entire workgroup. You can also employ an optional 802.11b/g/n wireless card to connect the printer to your wireless network, giving you the freedom to place the machine where it is most accessible. Finally, there is an optional IEEE1284B Parallel Adapter, to connect to your legacy servers or interface with external devices. With a common printer for everyone there is no need to service multiple machines, saving your business time and money.
- Our CLP-775ND printer is designed with ease in mind. Its large, backlit LCD and intuitive compass control system make it easy to access the full range of printer features. The display also provides access to printer status, alerts, and errors. Without complicated abbreviations or error codes, it explains the status in language that is concise and easy to understand, and provides easy instructions for dealing with most potential issues.
- From everyday documents to important presentations, it’s important for the printer to handle a wide variety of media for a wide range of needs. With the Main and Optional Trays supporting up to 43-lb. bond, and the Multi-purpose Bypass Tray supporting up to 59-lb. cardstock, you can unleash the full potential of your workforce. From specialty paper and thick stock to envelopes and cards…your printing will be trouble-free, cost-effective and a pure breeze.
- Duplex printing is an essential feature that makes your business’s print workflow more economical and efficient. The CLP-775ND’s flexible range of options allows you to print in traditional duplex as well as more creative ways such as a double-sided booklet format. This saves you paper, money, and storage space when filing documents while reducing your business’ impact on the environment. Duplex options are easy to select from the driver, and as an administrator, you can force users to duplex by default in order to save your business money.
- The CLP-775ND will improve efficiency in the daily operations of your business by bringing you a fast, superior printing solution. Our industry-leading* first-page-out time ensures that the first printed copy is in your hands just 10 seconds you click print. The CLP-775ND not only prints at a fast rate of 35 pages per minute, but also provides consistently high-resolution results, offering a professional-grade service in your office. This amounts to considerable time and cost savings without ever compromising on quality.
- Our large-capacity printer can manage multiple printing jobs without interruption. The CLP-775ND comes with a standard 500-page cassette with the option to add up to two more 500-page cassettes for a maximum input capacity of 1,600 sheets. This allows your business to print in bulk or, use the secondary cassettes to load a variety of media, for custom print jobs. You can even insert covers into your reports for distribution to clients or stakeholders, saving you the time and money of going to a print-shop with such complex and costly jobs.
- Prevent important documents from falling in the wrong hands, and save on wasted prints with the embedded secure print option. With Secure Printing you can now keep your documents safe from prying eyes using a user assignable pin code, which prevents your documents from being printed until it has been entered at the machine. This is a simple and effective way of keeping tight control over the circulation of important documents, and can also reduce paper and toner usage by ensuring that your users don’t “print and forget”. And best of all, this feature comes standard with no additional or costly options required for purchase (Optional 512 MB memory and 80 GB hard disk drive are recommended increase secure print job capacity, but are not required for use.)
- Our innovative SyncThru™ Web Service saves you the time and hassle of having to install and manage extra software. It allows you to change printer settings, upgrade firmware and check your printer's status quickly and easily.
- Save your organization time with our superior CounThru™ 3 Pro/Enterprise interface. This feature means there is no need for business users to leave their desk. The printer delivers status reports, low toner warnings, error notifications, and even usage and customer billing summaries to your desktop.
- Keep track of operations with the embedded Samsung Barcode Solution (Additional license purchase required.) With over 80 embedded 1D and 2D barcodes such as; UPC-A/E, GTIN-12/13, EAN-8/13, Interleaved 2 of 5, USPS IMB, Semacode, QR Code, and PDF417, you can easily track stock levels, product movements, and manage complex filing systems. Fully capable of integration with SAP® R/3 and other ERP systems, you can increase your business’ productivity and reduce costly errors with our easy-to-use and powerful Barcode Solution.
- Get your logo or letterhead looking exact, with every print. The Easy Color Manager allows you to produce professional-looking documents more simply than ever. Users can effortlessly adjust a range of variables including color balance, brightness, contrast and saturation for any image viewed on your monitor, saving you valuable time when printing for demanding, specific targets for your business, regardless of your particular requirements. Save custom color profiles for consistent prints. This feature really allows you to maximize the potential of your devices, delivering consistently superior results.
- SyncThru™ Admin 6's accessible interface allows businesses to install, manage and monitor all networked digital printers easily from a convenient central location, saving valuable time for your organization. Our easy-to-read reports enable business users to analyze data in more detail, giving you easy access to your entire fleets’ notifications allowing you to make timely decisions based on actionable data.
- The CLP-775ND's built-in memory saves your business time. With 384MB of RAM as standard, it processes and prints jobs more quickly. Should your business require even greater printing power, you can upgrade the capacity to 896MB.
- You can now print directly from your smartphone and tablets without the need for a computer. With the Samsung Mobile Print App , you can easily print from your iPhone®, iPad®, Android or Windows® Phone mobile devices. Print websites, images, PDFs, documents stored in Google DRIVE and Microsoft® Office documents, all without the need for a computer or additional drivers. The app supports a bevy of advanced features such as paper size and type, orientation, color and duplex options, and even supports secure printing and job accounting functions. (requires printer and mobile device to be on the same network with a wireless access point (router).)
|Print Speed (Black)||Up to 35 ppm|
|Print Speed (Color)||Up to 35 ppm|
|Print Resolution (dpi)||Up to 9600 x 600 dpi|
|First Print Out Time (Black)||<10 seconds|
|First Print Out Time (Color)||<11 seconds|
|Emulation||PCL5e/6, PostScript 3, PDF V1.7, SPL-C (Samsung Print Language)|
|Paper Input Capacity (Standard)||500 sheets|
|Paper Input Capacity (Multi-purpose/bypass)||100 sheets|
|Maximum Input Capacity||1,600 sheets with optional secondary cassettes|
|Output Capacity||350 sheets|
|Media Sizes||3" - 5" ~ 8.5" - 14"|
|Media Type||Plain, Thick, Thicker, Extra Thick, Thin, Cotton, Preprinted, Color Paper, Recycled, Bond, Cardstock, Labels, Transparency, Envelope, Cotton, Archive Paper|
|LCD||4-line backlit LCD Display|
|Processor||600 MHz Dual Core|
|Memory||384 MB (Up to 896 MB)|
|Interface||Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless optional, IEEE 1284B Parallel optional|
|Noise Level||<54 dBA while printing|
|Monthly Duty Cycle||120,000 pages per month|
|OS Compatibility||Windows (32/64 bit) XP/2003/Vista/2008/7/2008 R2, Mac OS X 10.4~10.6, Various Linux, Various Unix, CiTRIX Server|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant||Yes|
|Power Consumption (W)||750 W (Printing), 60 W (Standby), 8 W (Sleep), 3.8 kWH (TEC)|
|Product Dimensions (W x D x H, in)||17.5" x 18.9" x 18.5"|
|Shipping Dimensions (W x D x H, in)||24.3" x 25.6" x 30.0"|
|Product Weight (lb.)||67 lb.|
|Shipping Weight (lb.)||78 lb.|
|Cartridge Type||All-in-one Toner Cartridge|
|Starter Toner Yield||Black/Cyan/Magenta/Yellow: 3,500 pages each|
|Toner Cartridge Model and Yield||Black: 7,000 page toner yield (CLT-K609L) Cyan: 7,000 page toner yield (CLT-C609L) Magenta: 7,000 page toner yield (CLT-M609L) Yellow: 7,000 page toner yield (CLT-Y609L)|
|Transfer Belt Yield and Model||50,000 pages (CLT-T508)|
|Toner Metrics||Declared Yields in Accordance with ISO/IEC 19798|
|Secondary Paper Tray||500 Sheets (CLP-S775A)|
|Memory||512 MB (ML-MEM170)|
|Hard Drive||250 GB (ML-HDK425)|