SKU: CLX-9352NA (SAMSUNG)
Extensive Paper Handling and Finishing Capabilities
FeaturesExtensive Paper Handling and Finishing Capabilities
- Workgroup members can finish various types of documents with the optional 1,250 / 3,250 finisher (hole-punch and booklet), stapling and folding features. Users can select from the optional dual-cassette feeder (DCF) and high-capacity feeder (HCF).
- The MultiXpress CLX-9252NA and CLX-9352NA MFP can accept a wide array of media types. This MFP accepts the widest array of media in its class. A multipurpose tray supports envelopes of various widths, heavy stock paper, and other special media. Additionally, it can print banners up to 47.2” x 12.6"(1,200 mm x 320 mm).
- The MultiXpress CLX-9252NA and CLX-9352NA enhances office productivity by using faster printing and scanning capabilities, powered by a fully integrated Samsung 1 GHz dual-core processor. Large print and copy jobs are easier to manage, and scanning throughput is increased. The dual-core processor performs printing tasks faster than a conventional processor, allowing your office to be more productive.
- Samsung's unique Rendering Engine for Clean Page (ReCP) Technology improves the overall quality and vibrancy of your color printing, ensuring every printout looks perfect. It automatically sharpens the focus of both graphics and text, while solid objects are overlapped to eliminate white gaps.
- Samsung polymerized toner produces smaller and more uniform particles than conventional toners. Printouts have crisper lines and intense colors, and pages curl less often. Additionally, the high wax content improves the image gloss and durability, which helps prevent documents from fading.
- With Samsung’s ingenious All-in-One circuit board, overall energy consumption is kept low by minimizing power requirements. Compared to a conventional board, it reduces Typical Electricity Consumption by up to 42%. Meanwhile, the Samsung Instant Fusing System technology helps you print and copy faster, use less energy, and reduce energy costs.
- Lower maintenance and installation times help you meet deadlines within budget. Toner replacement for the MultiXpress CLX-9252NA and CLX-9352NA printers is designed to be easy. In addition, users can correct paper jams without the need for a maintenance call. Fewer steps are required to replace high-frequency service items (HFSIs), such as Fusers, Rollers and Image Transfer units (ITUs). Fewer maintenance steps means the device is ready when users need it.
- You can lower your operating expenses with greater ease by using Eco Mode, the energy-saving feature that helps you reduce paper and power costs. By simply pressing the Eco button on the MFP, users can print more onto every page, with options for 2-up, 4-up, and duplex printing. Additionally, users can select the option to automatically skip blank pages, which helps save on toner, further reducing supply expenses. Based on an internal Samsung test, Samsung MFPs with Eco Mode outperformed MFPs without Eco Mode.
- Easy Eco Driver allows users to preview documents before printing, which helps reduce wasted printouts. While previewing the document, users can remove unwanted items such as text and images. Users can also adjust the layout (for example, from 1-up to 2-up printing) without changing the original document layout.
- The color LCD control panel on the MultiXpress CLX-9252NA and CLX-9352NA MFPs is 8.9 in. and is considered to be one of the largest control panels in its class. The control panel tilts for convenient viewing of the current job status, for following prompts during an operation, and for setting up menus. Also, LED indicators for Low Paper alerts or the Ready-For-Use indicator, help users quickly determine the device status. All of these features make this MFP easily accessible from many positions.
- Enjoy the freedom of connecting your multifunctional product to your legacy line-of-business applications through the unique Open Architecture Platform (XOA). Based on open standards, XOA allows you and your print solution vendors to easily integrate Samsung MFPs with your existing business processes.
|Print Speed (Black)||Up to 35 ppm in A4 (35 ppm in Letter)|
|Print Speed (Color)||Up to 35 ppm in A4 (35 ppm in Letter)|
|Print Resolution (dpi)||600 x 600 dpi|
|First Print Out Time (Black)||First Print Out Time (Black): <9.5 sec|
|First Print Out Time (Color)||First Print Out Time (Color): <10.5 sec|
|Paper Input Capacity (Standard)||520-sheet cassette Tray (20 lb or 80g), X2, 100-sheet MP tray (20 lb or 80g)|
|Maximum Input Capacity||MP + 4 Tray : 2,180 sheets @ 21lb or 80g, MP + 2 Tray + HCF : 3140 sheets @ 20lb or 80g|
|Media Sizes||Min Size: 4.13"×5.85", Max Size: 12.6" x 18"|
|Media Type||Plain, Thick, heavy weight, Extra heavi weight 1, Thin, Cotton, Color, Pre-printed, Recycled, Bond, Archive, Letterhead, CardStock, Label|
|Copy Speed (Black)||Up to 35 cpm in A4 (25 cpm in Letter)|
|Copy Speed (Color)||Up to 35 cpm in A4 (25 cpm in Letter)|
|First Copy Out Time (Black)||<7.5 sec|
|First Print Out Time (Color)||<8.5 sec|
|Resolution (Optical)||600 x 600ppi|
|Resolution (Enhanced)||4,800 x 4,800ppi|
|Modem Speed (kbps)||33.6Kbps|
|Compatibility||ITU-T G3, Super G3|
|Fax Memory||HDD Shared/HDD Shared|
|Touchscreen||8.9" TFT LCD with touch, 1024X600(WSVGA)|
|Processor||Chorus4N Dual Core 1GHz|
|Interface||High-Speed USB 2.0 Host (3-port), Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Peripheral (1-port)|
|Noise Level||Copying Simplex / Duplex: 54dB/56dB|
|Monthly Duty Cycle||Max Monthly Duty Cycle: 150K pages/month|
|Power Consumption (W)||Normal operation Power Consumption (W): <1000 Watt|