SKU: D508/D512 Series (Oki)
Compact label printers that are easy to use and backed by a 2-Year Overnight Exchange warranty.
- Durable performance in a compact form
- 2-Year Overnight Exchange limited warranty1 # Output at up to 6 ips (100 mm/sec)3
- Durable performance in a compact form
- 2-Year Overnight Exchange limited warranty1
- Output at up to 6 ips (100 mm/sec)3
- Excellent print quality at up to 305 dpi (12 dot/mm)2
- Externally visible error codes (LEDs)
- Ease of use and operation: user-replaceable printheads and interfaces
- Robust design and color scheme ideal for harsh environments
- PCL® 5e emulation
- Powerful 32-bit RISC processor
- Direct thermal printing
- D508/D512 Series: Rugged, desktop-size label printers designed for harsh environments, with replaceable printheads and interfaces.
- If you’re printing 100+ labels a day, OKI Printing Solutions offers an easy way to protect your investment-starting with a unique warranty.
- The D508/D512 Series label printers from OKI Printing Solutions deliver high-quality output for mid- to high-volume applications. To satisfy your most demanding requirements, they feature a robust design, fast print speeds and extraordinary ease of use. In fact, they’re so reliable that OKI Printing Solutions backs them with a 2-Year Overnight Exchange limited warranty.1
- The sensible solution D508/D512 Series printers are the perfect low-cost solution for applications ranging from manufacturing to retail, healthcare facilities to banks, distribution centers to receiving departments-wherever tracking, accuracy, compliance and performance are important.
- With their compact size, they integrate easily into your environment, requiring little or no training for your staff.
- Designed for your convenience To reduce downtime and simplify operation, D508/D512 Series printers are easy to load and operate. A locking lid ensures that media is loaded properly, and the high-resolution direct thermal printheads are user-replaceable. They offer superior media-handling capabilities-accommodating a 4.3-inch roll and fan-fold labels.
- D508/D512 Series printers are at home with virtually all of the most popular business software operating systems. And, no matter where in your operation you need these label printers, there’s an interface available: standalone or network connectivity comes through optional, user-interchangeable interfaces: serial, parallel, USB, Ethernet and wireless LAN.
- The D508/D512 Series from OKI Printing Solutions: rugged and reliable mid-level desktop label printers that perform like the big guys-for a lot less money.
|D508 – Parallel||D508 – LAN||D508 – USB||D512 – Parallel||D512 – Serial||D512 – LAN||D512 – USB|
|Printing Method||Direct thermal/Thermal transfer||Direct thermal/Thermal transfer||Direct thermal/Thermal transfer||Direct thermal/Thermal transfer||Direct thermal/Thermal transfer||Direct thermal/Thermal transfer||Direct thermal/Thermal transfer|
|Resolution||203 dpi (8 dot/mm)||203 dpi (8.1 dot/mm)||203 dpi (8 dot/mm)||305 dpi (12 dot/mm)||305 dpi (12 dot/mm)||305 dpi (12 dot/mm)||305 dpi (12 dot/mm)|
|Baud Rates||9.6 Kbps, 19.2 Kbps, 38.4 Kbps||9.6 Kbps, 19.2 Kbps, 38.4 Kbps||9.6 Kbps, 19.2 Kbps, 38.4 Kbps||9.6 Kbps, 19.2 Kbps, 38.4 Kbps||9.6 Kbps, 19.2 Kbps, 38.4 Kbps||9.6 Kbps, 19.2 Kbps, 38.4 Kbps||9.6 Kbps, 19.2 Kbps, 38.4 Kbps|
|Other Feaures||Reflective sensor for black mark; See-through sensor for die-cut gap or notched media|
|Standard Memory||2 MB RAM; 2 MB Flash ROM; 2 MB/4 MB Optional Flash|
|Standard Interfaces||RS232 Serial (9-pin); Centronics® Parallel (36-pin)|
|Operating Systems||Windows® Vista®, XP, 2000, NT 4.0, ME, 98, 95|
|Fonts and Graphics|
|Bitmap Fonts||12 proportional, mono-spaced and outline fonts (Code Table 858); Vector fonts (50 – 999 dots)|
|Bar Codes||Elementary – UPC, EAN-8, EAN-13, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, MSI, 125, M25, PostNet®, Bookland, UCC 128, Codabar|
|Formatting||Barcodes, Text and Graphics – 360° rotation (0°, 90°, 180°, 270°); Barcode – 1:2, 1:3, 2:5 Ratios|
|Graphic Support||.PCX and .BMP formats (print and store); OKI Hex/Binary|
|Print Speeds||Up to 4 ips (100.6 mm/sec); 3 ips (76.2 mm/sec); 2 ips (50.8 mm); 1 ips (25.4 mm)|
|Media Types||Continuous paper, Paper labels, Vinyl labels, Tags|
|Media Width||4.3" (108 mm)|
|Max Roll Diameter||5" (127 mm)|
|Max Print Width||4.1" (104 mm)|
|Max Print Length||50" (1,270 mm)|
|Label Roll Core ID||1.0" (25.4 mm)|
|Min Label Length||0.39" (10 mm)|
|Inter-Label Gap (Min/Max)||0.08" (2 mm) / 1.0 (25.4 mm)|
|Max Roll OD||1.5" (38 mm)|
|Core OD / ID||0.72" (18.4 mm) / 0.5" (12.8 mm)|
|Max Ribbon Length||328 ft. (100 m)|
|Size (WxDxH)||7.76" x 10.2" x 6.5" (197 mm x 257 mm x 164 mm)|
|Weight||8.09 lb. (3.67 kg)|
|Operating Temperature||110VAC – 220VAC (&pulsmn;10%); 50 Hz – 60 Hz|
|Electrical||40°F to 100°F (4°C to 38°C); 30% – 80% RH, non-condensing|
|Storage||-4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C); max 85% RH, non-condensing|
|Printer||2-Year limited warranty with Overnight Exchange|
|Printheads||Direct Thermal: 1-Year or 600,000 inches; Thermal Transfer: 1-Year or 1.2 million inches|
|Accessories||User-replaceable interface (Serial cable); 2 MB/4MB Memory Expansion, Factory-installed Label cutter|