SKU: T400/T410 Series (Oki)
Label printers that are so reliable, we back them with a 2-Year Overnight Exchange limited warranty.
- Excellent print quality at up to 305 dpi (12 dot/mm)
- Antimicrobial, heat-resistant enclosure
- High performance in a compact form
- 2-Year Overnight Exchange limited warranty1
- Thermal transfer and/or direct thermal printing
- User replaceable interfaces: serial, parallel, USB and internal Ethernet
- Powerful 32-bit RISC processor
- Excellent print quality at up to 305 dpi (12 dot/mm)2
- High-speed output at up to 6 ips (150 mm/sec)3
- Microsoft® Windows® compatibility
- Antimicrobial, heat-resistant enclosure
- Adjustable head gap with transmissive sensor
- Available with RFID Smart label encoding
- The T400/T410 Series: Desktop-size, fast and feature-rich.With optional RFID and industry-leading support.
- True to its tradition of high-performance, reliable products, OKI Printing Solutions brings you high-speed label printers in a compact desktop format-and a unique warranty.
- T400/T410 Series printers offer superior print quality in direct thermal and thermal transfer applications. Available in combination or direct thermal-only configurations, these printers are built for demanding conditions, to ensure virtually unbroken uptime in mission-critical applications. OKI Printing Solutions is so confident in their dependability that they ship with a 2-Year Overnight Exchange limited warranty.1
- Designed to meet your enterprise printing needs From healthcare facilities to warehouses, supermarkets to banks, manufacturing sites to transportation hubs and many retail back-room environments, T400/T410 Series printers are perfect wherever compliance, identification, tracking, accuracy, performance and convenience are important.
- They integrate easily into your applications, providing functionality in a wide range of operating systems, with an ease of use that requires little training for your staff.
- Standard features usually found in industrial printers The superior connectivity of the T400/ T410 Series comes through user-replaceable interfaces. Their high data transfer rates and processing speeds enable them to print continuously, without pausing between labels- even when the data and graphics change on every label printed-and they deliver output at highly competitive print speeds and resolution.
- These printers offer superior media-handling capabilities and are easy to load with high-quality OKI® replacement consumables. And, unlike most other desktop label machines, T400/T410 Series printers are available with RFID Smart Label encoding.
- The T400/T410 Series from OKI Printing Solutions: the desktop label printers that meet-and exceed- your professional demands.
|Printing Method||Direct thermal/Thermal transfer or Direct thermal only|
|Resolution||T400 models up to 203 dpi (8 dot/mm); T410 models up to 305 dpi (12 dot/mm)|
|Baud Rates||32-bit RISC CPU|
|Other Feaures||Adjustable transmissive sensor for gap; Reflective sensor for black mark; Automatic, programmable setting for top of form; Label present sensor|
|Standard Memory||8 MB SRAM; 2 MB Flash ROM; 3 MB Receive buffer|
|Standard Interfaces||IEEE 1284 Bi-directional high-speed Parallel; RS232 Serial (up to 57.6 Kbps); 10/100 Base-T internal Ethernet; USB adapter|
|Operating Systems||Windows® Vista®, XP, Server 2003, 2000|
|Fonts and Graphics|
|Bitmap Fonts||12 proportional, mono-spaced and outline fonts (Code Table 858)|
|Scalable Fonts||Internal CG Triumvirate, CG Times; optional downloadable TruType® fonts (8 to 72 pt.)|
|Bar Codes||Elementary – UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, Codabar, MSI, Bookland, Industrial 2/5, Interleaved 2/5, Matrix 2/5, PostNet, UCC/EAN128, RSS Composite Code 2-Dimensional – PDF417 and Maxicode (Micro and Truncated), Data Matrix, QR C|
|Formatting||360° rotation (0°, 90°, 180°, 270°), Character expansion (H and V), Sequential numbering, Form overlay for high-speed editing of complex forms|
|Graphic Support||.PCX and .BMP formats (print and store); Hex/Binary|
|Print Speeds||T400 models up to 6 ips (150 mm/sec); T410 models up to 4 ips (100 mm/sec)|
|Media Types||Roll-fed or Fan-fold; Die-cut or continuous labels, synthetics and tag stock with or without black mark, gap or notch|
|Media Width||4.6" (118 mm) / 1" (25 mm)|
|Max Print Width||4.1" (104 mm)|
|Max Print Length||15.7" (400 mm)|
|Size (WxDxH)||7.8" x 9.1" x 7.1" (198 mm x 230 mm x 181 mm)|
|Weight||6.6 lb. (3 kg)|
|Operating Temperature||41°F to 104°F (5°C to 40°C); 30% – 80% RH, non-condensing|
|Electrical||115V – 220V (±10%), 50 Hz – 60 Hz (±1%)|
|Storage||0°F to 104°F (-20°C to 40°C); max 20% – 80% RH, non-condensing|
|Printer||2-Year limited warranty with Overnight Exchange|
|Printheads||Thermal Transfer: 1-Year or 1.2 million inches; Direct Thermal: 1-Year or 600,000 inches|
|Accessories||User-replaceable interfaces (USB, Wireless LAN); Label cutter, Label dispenser|