HP Scanjet Enterprise 7000n Document Capture Workstation
SKU: HP Scanjet Enterprise 7000n Document Capture Workstation (hp Office Products)
Improve workflows, boost productivity, and enable sharing with a reliable document capture workstation that has the familiar manageability and advanced networking and security found on HP multifunction devices, yet is easy enough for everyday users.
- Improve your enterprise document workflow return on investment by sharing a document capture workstation across your department. With advanced networking and security, users can easily initiate scans, and access and share files on your network.
- Users can verify documents prior to sending them into the workflow, eliminating the need to send them back to a PC. They can easily view documents on the large, color touchscreen display before sending.
- Easily and quickly launch document workflows at the push of a button with "Quick Sets". Users can save their most commonly used scan settings as Quick Sets, and use the control panel to quickly access these saved preferences and initiate scans.
- The HP Scanjet Enterprise 7000n easily and seamlessly integrates into an existing infrastructure. Further increase your flexibility and meet changing business needs with a broad portfolio of fully compatible HP Certified Partner solutions.
- Boost productivity, enable sharing, and easily manage who can scan documents and where files can be saved using 10/100 gigabit networking with advanced security features, including IPsec, SSL, SNMPv3, and Kerberos.
- Simplify scanner management and save IT resources with industry-leading HP Web Jetadmin software. Easily manage scanner fleets through a network in various locations, configure devices, and retrieve and share important device information.
- The HP Scanjet Enterprise 7000n is simple to use from anywhere on your network while centrally managing with the same, familiar manageability tools, robust security, and intuitive user interfaces that are found on HP multi-function devices.
- HP's ENERGY STAR® qualified products save you money by reducing energy costs and help protect the environment. For ENERGY STAR® qualified models, see http://www.hp.com/go/energystar.
- Rapidly scan two-sided documents at up to 40 ppm and 80 ipm in black-and-white and grayscale; up to 35 ppm and 70 ipm in color.
- Easily and confidently scan multiple document types, sizes, and weights through the scanner at one time with HP Precision Feed technologies. Accurately scan mixed stacks of documents. Even scan in hard plastic ID cards!
- Confidently and reliably scan documents with HP Precision Feed technologies. The scanner not only separates and feeds pages through, but it also adjusts feeding if it fails to pick up a page, or notifies the user if it senses it picked up too many.
- Protect sensitive data stored on the device with the standard encrypted HP High-Performance Secure Hard Disk.
- Enjoy greater peace of mind. The HP Scanjet Enterprise 7000n Document Capture Workstation includes a one-year warranty with optional, industry-leading on-site exchange service.
- Get additional HP Total Care Support with additional warranty and service extension options.
- Get help when you need it. Award-winning HP Total Care offers a variety of support options including service, advice, learning, and support, online or over the phone, with in- and out-of-warranty options.
|Digital sending features:||Embedded OCR software; Send to Email; Send to Internet and LAN Fax; Save to Network Folder; Save to USB drive; Address Book Management (network [LDAP], local, personal); Quick Sets; Image Preview and Page Edit; Job Notification; Send to Me; Admin-controlled email fields|
|Cable included:||No, please purchase LAN cable separately|
|Scan resolution, optical:||Up to 600 dpi|
|Daily duty cycle:||Up to 2000 pages|
|Levels of grayscale:||256|
|Energy Star Qualified:||Yes|
|Multifeed detection:||Yes, ultrasonic|
|Network Ready:||Standard (built-in Ethernet), optional (WiFi 802.11g)|
|Automatic document feeder capacity:||Standard, 50 sheets|
|Photo automatic document feeder capacity:||None|
|Automatic document feeder speed:||Up to 40 ppm/80 ipm (b&w, gray, 200 dpi), Up to 35 ppm/70 ipm (color, 200 dpi)|
|Automatic document feeder speed:||Up to 40 ppm/80 ipm (b&w, gray), Up to 35 ppm/70 ipm (color)|
|Scan size, maximum (ADF):||8.5 x 34 in|
|Media types:||Paper (plain, inkjet), envelopes, labels, cards (business, insurance, embossed, plastic ID, credit)|
|Media weights, recommended:||13 to 32 lb|
|Scan file format:||JPG, TIFF, MTIFF, PDF (image-only, searchable, compressed and RC4 encrypted), PDF/A, TXT, Unicode TXT, RTF, HTML, XPS (image-only and searchable)|
|Button functions:||Full-SVGA display with HP Easy Select UI; Sleep (with LED); Reset; Start (with LED) and Stop buttons; screen brightness control; Ready, Data, and Attention LEDs; both virtual and hardware keyboards; Power button (with LED); Hi-Speed USB port|
|Operating temperature range:||50 to 95º F|
|Operating humidity:||15 to 80% RH (non-condensing)|
|Operating temperature range:||50 to 95º F (10 to 35º C)|
|Storage humidity:||0 to 90% RH (non-condensing)|
|Connectivity, standard:||1 Gigabit Ethernet; 1 Hi-Speed USB; 2 rear Hi-Speed USB; 1 Hardware Integration Pocket (HIP) Hi-Speed USB|
|Connectivity, optional:||Compatible HP Jetdirect Print Servers: HP Jetdirect 635n IPv6/IPsec Print Server J7961G, HP Jetdirect 690n IPv6/IPSec 802.11g Wireless Print Server J8007G|
|Minimum system requirements:||PC: Windows® folder share, DFS, Novell share; Windows® client to access the Embedded Web Server pages|
|Compatible operating systems|
|Compatible Operating Systems:||No Operating System required|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power consumption:||98 watts maximum|
|ENERGY STAR® Qualified:||Yes|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||12.6 x 16.2 x 13.5 in (321 x 411 x 343 mm)|
|Weight:||35.65 lb (16.19 kg)|
|Warranty:||One-year next business day exchange warranty, phone and web support|
|Cable included?:||No, please purchase LAN cable separately|
|What's in the box:||HP Scanjet Enterprise 7000n Document Capture Workstation (with hard disk); Hardware Integration Pocket (HIP); Getting Started Guide; power supply and power cord; CD-ROM User Guide; ADF cleaning cloth|
|Software included:||Embedded IRIS OCR engine, compatible with HP Digital Sending Software 4.91 software (optional)|