SKU: PACEMARK® 4410 (Oki)
Rated at 15,000 hours before failure (MTBF)
- Prints clearly on the last page of a 10-part form
- Rated at 15,000 hours before failure (MTBF)
- 7 1/4 years of 40-hour work weeks
- Outperforms closest competitor by 50 percent
- Industry-leading on-site warranty
- 2 years parts and labor on printer
- 1 year parts and labor on printhead
- Prints clearly on the last page of 10-part forms
- Handles stacks up to 48 percent thicker than competitors printers
- 35,000 per month duty cycle
- 3,045,000 pages over 71/4 years before failure
- Rock-Solid Performance for High-Volume Forms Printing
- The Pacemark® 4410 is simply the most reliable, powerful and durable forms printer in its class. Stand-alone or shared by a workgroup, this heavy-duty impact printer can tackle your most demanding forms work-flow and then some.
- The exceptional performance of the Pacemark 4410 is perfectly suited to applications requiring high volume, including long, unattended print runs, general data processing, invoices, billing and financial statements, inventory reports, banking transaction logs, and accounting reports.
- For unsurpassed reliability, the Pacemark 4410 is rated at 15,000 hours before failure (MTBF) — the equivalent of 7.25 years of 40-hour work weeks! — outperforming its closest competition by 50@sp(#037)
- For strength and stability, the Pacemark 4410 has a larger, beefier carriage assembly, ensuring optimal print quality. The metal chassis gives the printer greater rigidity and strength in rugged environments.
- Even the tear bar is long-lasting metal — for clean, precise cutting.
- And ensuring the outstanding performance of the Pacemark 4410 is an industry-leading on-site warranty: 2 years parts and labor on the printer, and 1 year parts and labor on the printhead.
- Powerful? It prints clearly on the last page of a 10-part form, and handles stock that’s up to 48hicker than its competitors can take. It has the horse-power to deliver 300 lines per minute/1,066 characters per second in High-Speed Draft mode — and an unmatched speed off the line in its 15 ips feed rate.
- As for endurance, the Pacemark 4410 can consistently turn out 35,000 pages per month — which translates into 3,045,000 pages before failure.
- There's no question about it: if you need reliability, power and endurance in a forms printer, the printer you want is the Pacemark 4410.
- Convenience and support to count on
- Everything about the Pacemark 4410 says "convenience" — right down to the 2-line, back-lit LCD display panel. And that extends to the printer's sensor-driven paper handling: stock thickness is read and adjustments made automatically, so there's no need for user intervention — and media moves smoothly through the machine.
- Two paper paths (front and rear) let you load two forms simultaneously: continuous-form stock, including single- and multi-part, card stock, envelopes and labels. And the paths can be selected through the printer software that's included or via the front panel.
- The stand-alone model of the Pacemark 4410 is at home in a wide variety of computer platforms, including Windows NT®, Windows® 98, MS-DOS® and IBM® OS/2®. Or upgrade via internal or external network print servers to support Windows® NT® Workstation, Novell® NetWare®, UNIX®, IBM LANServer® and Microsoft LAN Manager®. Or get your network support out of the box, with the factory-configured model.
- If you have a question about your Pacemark 4410 — 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year — call us at 1-800-OKIDATA (800-654-3282) and talk to a live service expert.
- For more information on the Pacemark 4410 or other OKI printers, visit our web site at www.okidata.com. Or, for the OKI dealer nearest you, call 1-800-OKIDATA.
|PACEMARK® 4410||PACEMARK® 4410 Network Ready|
|Print Speed And Quality|
|Super Speed Draft (cps)**||1,066||1,066|
|High Speed Draft (cps)||1,066||1,066|
|Utility Speed (cps)||800||800|
|Near Letter Quality Speed (cps)||200||200|
|Letter Quality Speed (cps)||N/A||N/A|
|Number Of Colors||1||1|
|Maximum Graphics Resolution (dpi)||ML: 288 x 144; Eps/IBM: 240 x 216||ML: 288 x 144; Eps/IBM: 240 x 216|
|Fonts and Bar Codes|
|Resident Scalable Fonts||N/A||N/A|
|Resident Bar Code Fonts||Yes (8 Types*)||Yes (8 Types*)|
|No. Of Copies||10||10|
|Automatic Paper Forms Loading||Yes||Yes|
|Short Tear Off||Yes||Yes|
|Zero Tear Off||Yes||Yes|
|Pin Feed Platen||Yes||Yes|
|Top Pull Tractors||Standard||Standard|
|Push Tractors||Rear & Bottom||Rear & Bottom|
|Paper Feed Rate (inch per second)||15||15|
|Cut Sheet Feeder Option||N/A||N/A|
|Roll Paper Stand Option||N/A||N/A|
|Number of Pins||18||18|
|Expanded Head Gap||N/A||N/A|
|Printhead Life (characters)||400 million||400 million|
|Memory Buffer Size||28Kb (56Kb no/DLL)||28Kb (56Kb no/DLL)|
|Reliability/ MTBF (hours)||15,000||15,000|
|Monthly Workload (pages)||35,000||35,000|
|Operating / Physical Specifications|
|Noise Level In Operating Mode (dBA)||61||61|
|Noise Level In Quiet Mode (dBA)||55A||55A|
|Ribbon Life (characters)||15 million||15 million|
|Power Voltage||Universal: 90-270VAC||Universal: 90-270VAC|
|EPA Energy Star Compliance||Yes||Yes|
|Dimensions Of Narrow Carriage w/out Box (W x D x H) (inches)||N/A||N/A|
|Dimensions Of Wide Carriage w/out Box (W x D x H) (inches)||29.5 x 14.9 x 14.1||29.5 x 14.9 x 14.1|
|Weight Of Narrow Carriage w/out Box (lb.)||N/A||N/A|
|Weight Of Wide Carriage w/out Box (lb.)||92 lbs||92 lbs|
|Front Panel Direct Access Controls||Yes||Yes|
|Front Panel Limited Function Mode||Yes||Yes|
|Warranty||2-year on-site on printer (parts & labor); 1-year on-site on printhead (parts & labor)|
|Toll Free Telephone Support (hours/days)||24 / 7||24 / 7|
|Emulations||Epson® FX, IBM® ProPrinter® III, OKI® MICROLINE® co-resident, OKI PACEMARK|
|OS Compatibility||Windows® XP, 2000, 98/95, 3.x and NT® 4.0; MS-DOS®|