SKU: C9650 Series (Oki)
Your business calls for productivity and versatility. That’s what you get—and more—with the C9650 Series!
- Cost-effectively create localized merchandising materials on-site
- Unmatched media flexibility
- Color output at up to 36 ppm, Mono (black & white) at up to 40 ppm**
- Single Pass Color™ Digital technology for printing on media up to 307 gsm index
- Tabloid-extra/A3 (12" x 18"); prints on banner sheets up to 12.9" wide by 47.24"
- High Definition Color printing technology for sharper detail and rich color depth; up to 1200 x 600 dpi resolution
- High-capacity, 2-piece consumables for low Total Cost of Ownership
- 800 MHz processor
- Generous 512 MB standard RAM, upgradable to 1 GB
- Holds up to 2,880 sheets with options
- Job Accounting software and Web-based printer management utility standard1
- Direct PDF Printing: print .pdf files without Adobe® Acrobat® or Adobe Reader1
- Available with duplexer,2 40 GB Hard Disk Drive,3 and Finisher/Stapler
- 1-Year On-Site limited warranty4 on printer; 5-Year limited warranty on LED printheads
- Live, toll-free technical support 24/7/3654
- Color printing with exceptional paper handling flexibility Digital color printers from OKI Printing Solutions provide high-quality, tabloid-extra (12" x 18") color output. With the C9650 Series Digital Color printers, you can improve the quality of your output and increase productivity—even as you lower your expenses.
- These color printers are the efficient and affordable answer, especially if tabloid-size newsletters and brochures, ad layouts, large illustrations, banners or specialty media are essential parts of your business.
- Your total in-house printing solution. No more having to run down to the corporate or neighborhood copy center every time you need color documents. From postcard- to banner-size documents up to 12.9" by 47.24", you can simply print them in-house.
- C9650 Series printers come with High Definition Color Printing technology and Color Matching software from OKI Printing Solutions, along with and Auto Color Balance to ensure that color output remains accurate and consistent from start to finish. And features like Auto Media Detect will automatically adjust the printer to your required media type.
- Single Pass Color™ Digital technology and long-lasting, individually replaceable toner cartridges and image drums translate into fewer interventions—for increased productivity and a lower cost per page than competitive color printers and, especially, outside print-and-copy services. Further, C9650 Series color printers have a cost per black-and-white page comparable to that of most mono laser printers—so you can use them for all your business printing.
- Connectivity and more. C9650 Series printers can be connected to the network (PC- or Mac®-based) via a 10/100/1000 Base-TX internal print server card. They also feature high-speed USB v2.0 and Parallel interfaces.
- All three C9650 Series models are equipped with Job Accounting software1 that allows for tracking of color and black & white pages, the types and quantities of paper used, and a record of printing activity by individual or department.
- So go on, get as creative as you like—and expect the superlative capabilities of C9650 Series Digital Color printers from OKI Printing Solutions to make you look great.
|Color Print Speed (ppm)**||36||36||36|
|B / W Print Speed (ppm)**||40||40||40|
|Resolution (dpi)||1200 x 600||1200 x 600||1200 x 600|
|Duty Cycle (pages per month)||150,000||150,000||150,000|
|Processor (MHz)||720 MHz PowerPC 750FX||720 MHz PowerPC 750FX||720 MHz PowerPC 750FX|
|Time to First Page (seconds) (Color / Mono)||10.5 / 9||10.5 / 9||10.5 / 9|
|RAM Standard (MB)||512||512||512|
|RAM Maximum (MB)||1.2||1.2||1.2|
|Resident Fonts||86 scalable PCL fonts, 1 bitmap font, 10 TrueType® fonts, 136 Adobe® PostScript® Type 1 fonts, OCR A/B, USPS Barcode|
|Compatibility||Emulations: PCL® 5c, PCL 6, Adobe PostScript 3™; Direct PDF Printing (Windows® environment only)|
|Operating SystemsWindows Vista®/Vista x64; XP Home/Professional, XP Server 2003 x64; 2003 Server; 2000 Workstation/Professional/Server/Advanced Server (all SP3 or later). Mac® OS 9.2/OS 10.2.4 and higher|
|Interfaces / Connectivity|
|Standard Interfaces||10/100/1000 Base-TX Ethernet, High-speed USB v2.0, Parallel|
|Internal Network Interface||10/100/1000 Base-TX Ethernet; Includes POP3/APOP and SMTP Mail client for submission of print jobs and for alerts. All major network protocols supported – TCP/IP, Netware and Ethertalk. TCP/IP includes ARP, IP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, LPR, FTP, TELNET, HTTP(IPP),|
|Sheet Sizes||Tabloid extra (12 x 18), tabloid (11 x 17), legal, letter, executive, 3 x 5 index cards, 4 x 6 and 5 x 7 photo paper, A3, A4, A5, A6, B5, C5, DL, Com 10, Monarch envelopes, and banners (up to 12.9 by 47.24)|
|Paper Input||760 sheets (530-sheet universal tray +230-sheet multi-purpose tray); Optional Input: 2nd/3rd universal tray (530 sheets each); High-Capacity Feeder (1,590 sheets); Maximum Capacity: 2,880 sheets (Printer + 2nd tray +High Capacity Feeder + Multi-Purpose Tray)|
|Standard Sheet Weight||Trays 1 thru 5 – 17 lb. bond–80 lb. cover (64–216 gsm); Multi-purpose tray – 17 lb. bond–120 lb. cover (64–307 gsm); optional duplex – 20 lb. bond–65 lb. cover (75–188 gsm) for letter and tabloid sheets|
|Paper Options||2nd/3rd 530-sheet Paper Tray; Duplex unit; High-Capacity Feeder; Banner Paper Tray; 4-/5-Tray Finisher; 2-/3-Hole Punch (for Finisher); 40 GB Hard Drive; Memory Expansion; Printer Cabinet||2nd/3rd 530-sheet Paper Tray; High-Capacity Feeder; Banner Paper Tray; 4-/5-Tray Finisher; 2-/3-Hole Punch (for Finisher); 40 GB Hard Drive; Memory Expansion; Printer Cabinet||2nd/3rd 530-sheet Paper Tray; High-Capacity Feeder; Banner Paper Tray; 4-/5-Tray Finisher; 2-/3-Hole Punch (for Finisher); Memory Expansion; Printer Cabinet|
|Robust, scalable, Internet-based software that enables administrators to access and distribute printer data and control the functionality of all the OKI Printing Solutions printers and most other SNMP-based printers on their network.|
|Job Accounting Software|
|Enables tracking of color and black & white printing costs, and easy monitoring and control of printer usage—with both Server and Client components.|
|Color Matching Software from OKI Printing Solutions|
|An accurate color matching/job flow management program that enables users to match the colors on their monitor with their color output, and create ICC input/output profiles for printers, monitors and scanners.|
|Operating / Physical Specifications|
|Dimensions w/out Box (W x D x H) (inches/cm)||23.6 x 24.6 x 18.5 (59.9 x 62.5 x 46.9)||23.6 x 24.6 x 18.5 (59.9 x 62.5 x 46.9)||23.6 x 24.6 x 18.5 (59.9 x 62.5 x 46.9)|
|Weight (lb.)||167.5 (76.0 kg)||167.5 (76.0 kg)||167.5 (76.0 kg)|
|Warranty||Printer: 1-Year limited On-Site warranty, parts and labor (US and Canada only)|
|Digital LED Printhead: 5-Year limited warranty|