HP Business Inkjet 2300dtn Printer
SKU: HP Business Inkjet 2300dtn Printer (hp Office Products)
Base model, HP Jetdirect 615n interal print server for Fast Ethernet 10/100 Base-TX in EIO slot, Automatic duplexer, plus a 500-sheet input tray.
The HP Business Inkjet 2300 Series offers cost-effective, high-peformance, network-ready color printers that are ideal for small workgroups - the perfect complement for your office-wide networking strategy.
- Black: Up to 26 ppm
- Color: Up to 22 ppm
- Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color printing on premium photo paper, 1200 x 1200-input dpi
- Paper trays: Up to 2 input tray(s)
- Paper input capacity: Up to 650 sheets
- Duplex printing: Automatic (on select models)
- Low acquisition cost. Enjoy the professional performance, speed, resolution and paper-handling of the HP Business Inkjet 2300 Series at an affordable price.
- Low operating cost (based on the 5% average ink coverage for each color). Four separate ink cartridges (1,750 pages per color) and long-life printheads let you replace only that color that runs out, realizing a cost per page of just 8.4 cents color and 2.2 cents black (total cost per U.S letter-sized page with 15% color average or 5% monochrome coverage including ink, replaceable parts, power, paper and average service costs. This information is based on the best information available and is not guaranteed accurate by Hewlett-Packard Company. Actual prices may vary.)
- Robust duty cycle. Up to 10,000 pages per month, more than enough for small workgroups.
- Sharing saves, too. Add an HP Business Inkjet 2300 Series printer to your network, so that everyone can access a color printer when they need it.
- Laser-quality speeds. Up to 9 ppm black and 5 ppm color (26 ppm black and 22 color in fast mode) accelerates productivity throughout the workgroup. (The Laser-quality speed comparison uses the page-per-minute speeds of the HP Business Inkjet 2300 Series printers against the bench mark of the HP Color LaserJet 4600 at comparable print quality This comparison is based solely on HP's internal testing.)
- Superb color. Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color printing on premium photo papers, 1200 x 1200 input dpi.
- High memory capacity. A powerful 256-MHz processor and 64 MB of memory (upgradeable to 320 MB) increase office efficiency by making it possible to quickly print even the most demanding jobs.
- Two paper trays. Select the best possible media for each job with less intervention, such as transparencies in tray 1 and plain paper in tray 2. Enjoy the benefits of duplexing, with an automatic two-sided printing accessory (standard on the 2300dtn, optional on the 2300 and 2300n) that creates booklets and pamphlets while saving paper.
- Built to share. Designed to complement your existing IT environment, the HP Business Inkjet 2300 Series printers network seamlessly across both PC and Macintosh platforms as well as a variety of operating systems including Microsoft Windows 95, 98, Me, 2000, XP and NT 4.0; UNIX and Linux (standard on the 2300n and 2300dtn, optional on the 2300).
- Remote management. The HP embedded web server (EWS) automatically monitors both printer and print job, sending diagnostic information by e-mail to prompt and simplify the ordering of supplies