HP Business Inkjet 2800 Printer series
SKU: HP Business Inkjet 2800 Printer series (hp Office Products)
Network printer for cost-effective, versatile business printing on media up to 13x19in.
- Do more—print up to 13 by 19 inch sizes. Create full-color documents, in sizes from postcard (4 by 6 inches) to poster (13 by 19 inches), on a wide variety of specialty and everyday paper and film. Print everything from newsletters and proposals to technical drawings.
- Improve efficiency with fast print speeds. Increase productivity with speeds up to 24 ppm black and up to 21 ppm color in Draft mode.
- Produce high-quality documents. Create outstanding color presentations and brochures with HP PhotoREt III and up to 4800 by 1200-optimized dpi on premium photo paper.
- Reduce operating costs and user intervention. Stop wasting ink with four individual high-capacity ink cartridges (one 69 ml black and three 28 ml color ink cartridges) and individual, long-life printheads.
- Increase quality, reliability, and control. HP Smart printing technology* in your printer and its supplies enables status monitoring and alert messages, provides continuous, automatic adjustments to optimize print quality, and ensures crisp, sharp text and vibrant images every time you print. *Using genuine HP supplies ensures availability of all HP printing features.
- Save with HP reliability. The printer’s proven design and monthly duty cycle of up to 12,000 pages assures reliable performance for day-to-day printing as well as unpredictable periods of more abundant productivity.
- Get a professional networking solution. Small work teams get sophisticated networking capabilities and compatibility with this printer, including swift and seamless network connectivity for even the most complex network environments. Networking is optional for the 2800 and 2800dt models.
- Depend on compatibility. HP PCL 5c, HP PCL 6, and HP postscript level 3 emulation print drivers deliver reduced server load and greater compatibility.
- Manage your fleet remotely. HP’s remote management software performs diagnostics, sends automatic e-mail alerts, provides job tracking and accounting, indicates pages remaining, and automates supplies ordering. HP Web Jetadmin helps you conveniently and remotely install, configure, and manage your printer.
- Take control with the back-lit LCD control panel. Featuring an easy-to-understand printer menu, the control panel enables simple printer configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Print more with a 400-sheet maximum input capacity and automatic two-sided printing. Get more done with 150-sheet and 250-sheet input trays. The automatic two-sided printing unit allows you to conserve paper resources while effortlessly producing high-quality pamphlets and brochures. The automatic two-sided printing unit and 250-sheet second paper tray are optional for the 2800 model.
- Process complex print jobs quickly. With a powerful 256 MHz processor and 96 MB RAM (upgradeable to 544 MB), you get high-performance printing with the option to upgrade memory according to your business needs.
OverviewNetwork printer for cost-effective, versatile business printing on media up to 13 x 19 in. Superior networking features and fast print speeds up to 24 ppm black and 21 ppm color enable efficient workgroup printing.
Product SpecificationsSpeed/monthly volume
- Print speed, black (draft quality mode): Up to 24 ppm
- Print speed, black (normal quality mode): Up to 6.5 ppm
- Print speed, color (draft mode): Up to 21 ppm
- Print speed, color (normal mode): Up to 5 ppm
- Print speed, color (best quality mode): Up to 4 ppm
- Recommended monthly volume, maximum: 12000 pages
- Print technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
- Print quality, black: 1200 x 600 dpi
- Print quality, color: Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi on premium photo paper
- Resolution technology: Resolution Enhancement technology
- Print cartridges: Black, cyan, magenta, yellow
- Ink types: Pigment-based (black), dye-based (color)
- Paper trays, std.: 2800: 1; 2800dt / 2800dtn: 2
- Paper trays, max.: 2
- Input capacity, std.: Up to 150 sheets
- Input capacity, max.: Up to 400 sheets
- Standard envelope capacity: Up to 22 envelopes
- Output capacity, std.: Up to 100 sheets
- Output capacity, max.: Up to 100 sheets
- Duplex printing (printing on both sides of paper): 2800: Automatic (optional); 2800dt / 2800dtn: Automatic (standard)
- Media sizes, std.: Letter, legal, tabloid, super B, executive, statement, index cards, 8.5 x 13 in, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch)
- Media sizes, custom: 3.54 x 5.75 to 13 x 19 in
- Media types: Paper (plain, inkjet, photo), envelopes, transparencies, labels, cards (index, greeting)
- Media weight, recommended: Tray 1: 16 to 76 lb (including plain and photo media); Rear feed: 16 to 76 lb (including plain and photo media); Tray 2: 16 to 24 lb
- Media handling: Sheetfed
- Memory, std.: 96 MB
- Memory, max.: 544 MB
- Memory slots: Two 100-pin SDRAM DIMM
- Print languages, std.: HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5e, Postscript Level 3 emulation
- Print languages, optional: No
- Typefaces: 80 built-in and scalable, 10-bit mapped fonts
- Connectivity, std.: 2800 / 2800dt: IEEE 1284-compliant parallel, USB 2.0, 1 EIO slot 2800dtn: IEEE 1284-compliant parallel, USB 2.0, HP Jetdirect 620n (EIO) Internal Print Server
- Connectivity, opt.: 2800 / 2800dt: HP Jetdirect 620n (EIO) Internal Print Server, HP Jetdirect connectivity cards 2800dtn: HP Jetdirect connectivity cards
- Macintosh compatible: Yes
- Dimensions (w x d x h): 2800: 26.6 x 24.9 x 7.8 in; 2800dt / 2800dtn: 26.6 x 28.4 x 10.4 in
- Weight, U.S.:2800: 29.7 lb; 2800dt / 2800dtn: 41.8 lb