HP Color LaserJet 3500n
SKU: HP Color LaserJet 3500n (hp Office Products)
Base model plus HP Jetdirect en3700 external print server for Fast Ethernet (connected through Hi-speed USB port).
- Get the job done when you need it with up to 12 ppm printing in both color and black and white.
- Instant-on fuser prints the first page in less than 18 seconds, even if you’re printer has been off for a while, or in an energy-saving mode.
- Easy to use and maintain with only four toner cartridges. All-in-one supplies design provides fast, efficient operation while reducing the number of supplies to be ordered and maintained.
- HP Smart printing technology* precisely monitors toner levels for supplies status, which is displayed on the control panel. If a cartridge needs replaced, gain easy access through the single door of the printer.
- Color printing made easy with the HP Color LaserJet 3500 Series printers. From the time you remove it from the box, installation, use and maintenance of this printer is effortless. The printer and print cartridge system is designed with the small business in mind, so there’s no need for IT help.
- Get great print quality every time. Optimized printing is made easy with the printer’s automatic media type sensing and print mode adjustment.
- View supply status at-a-glance. Each HP print cartridge features HP Smart printing technology*, which works with the printer to deliver real-time status information via the control panel display or the HP Toolbox software on your desktop computer.
- Save time and effort. With only four print supplies to order and replace, interaction with the printer is minimized. Gain easy access to these print cartridges through a single door.
- With an optional, convenient external print server, the HP LaserJet 3500 is designed for secure sharing. Using industry-leading Hi-speed USB 2.0, it is simple to install and makes networking effortless.
- Impress your clients with the professional print quality from HP’s ImageREt 2400. The combination of HP print cartridges and HP’s latest print technology optimizes color accuracy and overall print quality.
- The easy-to-use software toolbox provides access to important information. Learn about printer status and alerts, along with troubleshooting and documentation through a direct or network connection.
- The HP LaserJet 3500 series printer is designed for desktop and simple network use. Share the value of this network-capable printer in a variety of network protocol environments.
- Add color to your business without adding to your budget. HP’s optimal-yield print cartridges deliver real savings.
- Complete your print jobs quickly. Print up to 12 pages per minute, whether you’re printing in color or black and white. Instant-on fuser gets the first page out fast, even if your printer is in the energy-saving, Powersave mode.
- Easily integrate the printer into your existing Microsoft® Windows® or Apple Macintosh environment. The HP Color LaserJet 3500 Series supports Windows 98, NT® 4.0, 2000, Me, XP, Server 2003 and Apple Mac OS 9.1 and later and Mac OS X 10.2 and later. With industry-leadingHi-Speed USB 2.0 connectivity, the printer is designed for fast, efficient desktop connectivity and simple, secure network use.
- Share the value of this color printing solution in a variety of network environments. An external USB print server comes standard with the 3500n model. Simple to install and use, it makes networking effortless. Both models support the optional HP Jetdirect wireless print server.
- Use the power of the computer to process documents, enabling jobs to print with the standard 64MB. Supports Windows 98, 2000, ME and XP. Also supports Apple Mac OS 9.x and 10.x
- Use color for everything from business documents to brochures with the flexible media options available in the HP Color LaserJet 3500 printer series. Use letter or legal sizes, plain and some specialty papers, card stock, labels and envelopes. You can also choose the optional* 500-sheet input tray for convenience.
- Impress your clients with professional print quality. The HP ImageREt 2400 printing technology and advanced toner formulas deliver a broad range of vibrant colors, smooth images and sharp black text, optimizing color accuracy and delivering true-to-life output.
- Use color for everything from internal business documents to sales brochures with the printer’s flexible media options. The printer’s 100-sheet multipurpose tray and 250-sheet tray support a variety of media sizes, plain and HP Color LaserJet specialty papers, card stock, labels and envelopes. Add an optional 500-sheet tray to increase your input capacity to 850 sheets.
- Worry-free printing. With the quality and reliability of HP Color LaserJet printing, your documents print successfully, every time. And the printer is backed by HP’s first-class service and support, with a one-year, onsite, limited hardware warranty.
- Black: Up to 12 ppm
- Color: Up to 12 ppm
- Monthly volume: Up to 45,000 pages
- Up to 3 input trays
- Holds up to 850 sheets
|Print speed, black (pages per minute)||Up to 12 ppm|
|Print speed, color (pages per minute)||Up to 12 ppm|
|First page out, black||22 seconds (from Ready and PowerSave)|
|First page out, color||22 seconds (from Ready and PowerSave)|
|Recommended monthly volume, maximum||45,000 pages|
|Print quality / technology|
|Print quality, black||True 600 x 600 dpi with HP ImageREt 2400 and HP's print quality refinement technologies, providing professional-looking color documents through a multi-level printing process|
|Print quality, color||True 600 x 600 dpi with HP ImageREt 2400 and HP's print quality refinement technologies, providing professional-looking color documents through a multi-level printing process|
|Paper handling / media|
|Paper trays, std.||2|
|Paper trays, max.||3|
|Input capacity, std.||350 sheets|
|Input capacity, max.||850 sheets|
|Standard envelope capacity||10 envelopes envelopes|
|Output capacity, std.||Output bin: 150 sheets; rear output door for straight-through paper path: 25 sheets|
|Output capacity, max.||Output bin: 150 sheets; rear output door for straight-through paper path: 25 sheets|
|Duplex printing (printing on both sides of paper)||Manual (driver support provided)|
|Media sizes, std.||Letter, legal, executive, envelopes (Monarch No. 10)|
|Media sizes, custom||Tray 1: 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in; Tray 2: 5.8 x 8.3 to 8.5 x 14 in; optional Tray 3: 8.5 x 11 and 8.3 x 11.7 in|
|Media type||Paper (plain, glossy, recycled), envelopes, transparencies, labels, cardstock|
|Media weight, recommended||Tray 1: 16 to 58 lb bond; tray 2 and optional tray 3: 16 to 28 lb bond|
|Memory / print languages / typefaces|
|Memory, std.||64 MB|
|Memory, max.||64 MB|
|Print languages, std.||HP JetReady 4.0|
|Typefaces||Based on installed typefaces on host computer. Print engine only has fonts for internal pages and ASCII. The font used for ASCII is Letter Gothic.|
|Connectivity, std.||3500: Connectivity, std: Hi-Speed USB 2.0 (compatible with USB 2.0 specifications)|
|3500n: Connectivity, std: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, HP Jetdirect en3700 external print server (connected via the Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port)|
|Connectivity, optional||3500: Fast Ethernet or 802.11b wireless connectivity via HP Jetdirect external print servers (connect through USB port)|
|Print drivers, std.||JetReady 4.0 drivers|
|Dimensions / weight / warranty|
|Dimensions (w x d x h)||19.7 x 17.6 x 18.4 in|
|Weight, U.S.||71.5 lb|
|Warranty, std.||One-year limited hardware, on-site HP warranty with phone and Web support|