HP Color LaserJet 3550n Printer
SKU: HP Color LaserJet 3550n Printer (hp Office Products)
Use the power of your computer to bring color into your small business. Get vibrant results with the same speed and ease you expect with black and white printing.
- Take it easy. The printer is simple to install, use, and maintain. Both the printer and print cartridge system are designed with smaller businesses in mind, so there’s no need for IT help. The all-in-one print cartridges are easy for any user to replace.
- View supply levels at-a-glance. Each HP print cartridge features HP Smart printing technology*, which works with the printer to deliver real-time status information via the control panel display or the HP Toolbox software on your desktop computer. Take advantage of convenient, on-line ordering with HP SureSupply**.
- Save time and effort. With only four consumables to order and replace, printer maintenance is at a minimum. Gain easy front access to these print cartridges through a single door.
- See the best results effortlessly. Optimized printing is made easy with the printer’s automatic media type sensing and print mode adjustment.
- Impress your clients with professional quality. HP’s ImageREt 2400 technology delivers a broad range of vibrant colors, smooth images, and sharp black text. Innovative HP toner formulations use chemically grown toner that enables precise placement and color fidelity across a range of plain papers and HP specialty media.
- Print on a variety of media. Use color for everything from internal business documents to sales brochures with the printer’s flexible media options. The printer’s 100-sheet multipurpose tray and 250 sheet input tray support a variety of media sizes, plain and HP Color LaserJet specialty papers, card stock, labels, and envelopes. Add an optional 500 sheet tray to increase your input capacity to 850 sheets and get exceptional media flexibility with minimal user intervention.
- Get all your printer information from one location. HP Toolbox software provides convenient access to printer status and alerts, settings, troubleshooting tips, documentation, and support.
- Depend on HP. With the quality and reliability of HP Color LaserJet printing, your documents print successfully, every time. And the printer is backed by HP’s first-class service and support, with a one-year, on site, limited hardware warranty.
- Add color without adding to the budget. Reliable HP print cartridges save time and increase productivity to deliver ongoing cost-effective operation. Empower your small business to create high-impact marketing materials that are better read, understood, and appreciated. Make a measurable difference with affordable color.
- Just plug it in. Easily integrate the printer into your existing Microsoft Windows or Apple Macintosh environment. 64 MB RAM comes standard, and with industry-leading Hi Speed USB 2.0 connectivity, the printer is designed for efficient desktop and network use.
- Print fast. Produce color documents at the same speed as black and white with up to 16 pages per minute. Plus, Instant on Technology gets the first page out quickly. HP's innovative, quick-heating fuser technology virtually eliminates warm-up time, enabling your printer to begin printing immediately, regardless of when it was last used.
- Share the value. An HP Jetdirect en3700 Fast Ethernet external print server comes standard with the 3550n model. Simple to install and use, it makes networking effortless. Both models feature a Hi Speed USB 2.0 port and support optional 802.11 wireless connectivity. *Using genuine HP supplies ensures availability of all HP printing features. **HP SureSupply online ordering program availability varies by region.
- Black: Up to 16 ppm
- Color: Up to 16 ppm
- Monthly volume: Up to 45,000 pages
- Paper trays: up to 3 input tray(s)
- Paper input capacity: Up to 850 sheets
|Print speed, black (best quality mode)||Up to 16 ppm|
|Print speed, color (pages per minute)||Up to 16 ppm|
|First page out, black||22 sec (from Ready and PowerSave)|
|First page out, color||22 sec (from Ready and PowerSave)|
|Processor speed||266 MHz|
|Recommended monthly volume, maximum||Up to 45,000 pages|
|Print quality / technology|
|Print quality, black||Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|Print quality, color||True 600 x 600 dpi with HP ImageREt 2400|
|Resolution technology||True 600 x 600 dpi with HP ImageREt 2400|
|Paper handling / media|
|Paper trays, std.||2|
|Paper trays, max.||3|
|Input capacity, std.||Up to 350 sheets|
|Input capacity, max.||Up to 850 sheets|
|Standard envelope capacity||Up to 10 envelopes|
|Output capacity, std.||Face-down output tray: 150 sheets; Straight path to rear output bin: 25 sheets|
|Output capacity, max.||Face-down output tray: 150 sheets; Straight path to rear output bin: 25 sheets|
|Duplex printing (printing on both sides of paper)||Manual (driver support provided)|
|Media sizes, std.||Letter, legal, executive, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch)|
|Media sizes, custom||Tray 1: 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in; Tray 2: 5.8 x 8.3 to 8.5 x 14 in; optional Tray 3: 8.5 x 11 and 8.3 x 11.7 in|
|Media types||Paper (plain, glossy, recycled), envelopes, transparencies, labels, cardstock|
|Media weight, recommended||Tray 1: 16 to 43 lb bond (60 to 163 g/m2); tray 2 and optional tray 3: 16 to 28 lb bond (60 to 105 g/m2)|
|Memory / print languages|
|Memory, std.||64 MB|
|Memory, max.||64 MB|
|Print languages, std.||HP JetReady 4.1 enhanced host-based printing for Windows and Macintosh (For PostScript printing, HP recommends the HP Color LaserJet 3700 or 2550 series printers)|
|Connectivity, std.||Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port, HP Jetdirect en3700 External Print Server (connected via the Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port)|
|Connectivity, optional||HP Jetdirect external print servers, 802.11 wireless connectivity|
|Print drivers, std.||HP JetReady 4.0 drivers|
|Dimensions / weight / warranty|
|Dimensions (w x d x h)||19.7 x 17.6 x 18.4 in|
|Weight, U.S.||69.7 lb|
|Warranty, std.||One-year, next business day onsite warranty|
|What's in the box|
|What's in the box||HP Color LaserJet 3550n printer, HP Jetdirect en3700 Fast Ethernet external print server and power supply, print cartridges (1 each black, cyan, magenta, yellow), USB cable, power cord, Getting Started Guide, software and electronic user guide on CD-ROM, 100-sheet multipurpose tray, 250-sheet input tray|