HP Color LaserJet 5550dn Printer
SKU: HP Color LaserJet 5550dn Printer (hp Office Products)
HP Color LaserJet 5550n model plus automatic two-sided printing.
FeaturesBrilliant 11 by 17 printing
- Empower your business with up to 11 by 17 inch color laser printing. Dazzle your audience with stunning output from this feature-rich, value-packed printer.
- Create accurate color, precise drawings, and great images. Featuring HP ImageREt 3600, a suite of advanced printing technologies, the printer automatically provides professional, superior print quality. Plus, the uniform size and spherical shape of HP toner particles in HP Color LaserJet Smart print cartridges ensure a broad range of colors and precise placement for accurate color and excellent image reproduction.*
- Expand the range of printing options in your office. Get the versatility you need with up to four media trays that offer an input capacity of up to 2,100-sheets and extensive media support, including a variety of sizes and weights from 16 to 53 lb (60 to 200 g/m2).
- Unleash a proven performer. With printing speeds up to 27 pages per minute (ppm), and a first-page-out speed of under 16 seconds, you will never have to wait long for your documents.
- Redefine your printing experience. Expand your printing potential and print even complex documents with images in no time with a 533 MHz processor, 288 MB RAM, networking throughput speeds of up to 6 MB per second (via the optional HP Jetdirect 620n Fast Ethernet print server), and an optional 20 GB hard disk with 22 MB per second throughput speed.
- Create a world of choices. Enjoy intelligent printing solutions such as blank page suppression and direct PDF printing. Add wireless printing with the optional HP Jetdirect 680n 802.11b wireless Ethernet internal print server, or take advantage of built-in XHTML printing that allows you to print from Bluetooth®-enabled devices, such as your mobile phone or PDA, with the optional HP bt1300 adapter.
- Step up to improved reliability and fewer paper jams. HP delivers dependable printing with a proven design and a robust monthly duty cycle of up to 160,000 sheets.
- Save time and effort with easy, front-door access. With one access point to supplies and only four, all-in-one print cartridges to order and replace, it couldn’t be simpler to keep your printer up and running. HP Smart printing supplies work with your printer to provide automatic alerts when
- Boost productivity with the generous, four-line graphical display. The control panel lets you view supply levels at a glance and provides helpful animations that simplify interaction with the printer.
- Expect consistent print quality. The printer and supplies feature innovative HP Smart printing technology* that uses internal sensors to automatically optimize color density and calibration for high-quality results. Chemically-grown toner formulas and environmental sensors provide reliable performance throughout the life of the cartridge, while lowering overall printing costs.
- Simplify printer management. The HP Embedded Web Server and HP Web Jetadmin let you remotely manage your printer and make it easy to diagnose and stay on top of printer issues.
- Black: Up to 27 ppm
- Color: Up to 27 ppm
- Monthly volume: Up to 120,000 pages
- Paper trays: up to 5 input tray(s)
- Paper input capacity: Up to 2,100 sheets
|Print speed, black (best quality mode)||Up to 27 ppm|
|Print speed, color (pages per minute)||Up to 27 ppm|
|First page out, black||Less than 16 sec|
|First page out, color||Less than 16 sec|
|Processor speed||533 MHz|
|Recommended monthly volume, maximum||Up to 120,000 pages|
|Print quality / technology|
|Print technology||In-line color laser, direct-to-page printing|
|Print quality, black||Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|Print quality, color||Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|Resolution technology||HP ImageREt 3600|
|Paper handling / media|
|Paper trays, std.||2|
|Paper trays, max.||5|
|Input capacity, std.||Up to 600 sheets|
|Input capacity, max.||Up to 2100 sheets|
|Standard envelope capacity||Up to 20 envelopes|
|Output capacity, std.||Up to 250 sheets|
|Output capacity, max.||Up to 250 sheets|
|Duplex printing (printing on both sides of paper)||Automatic (standard)|
|Media sizes, std.||Letter, legal, executive, 11 x 17 in, ledger, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch), statement|
|Media sizes, custom||Tray 1: 3 x 5 to 12.05 x 18.5 in; automatic two-sided printing, Tray 2, 3, 4, 5: 5.8 x 8.3 to 11.7 x 17 in|
|Media types||Paper (plain, light, intermediate, heavy, extra heavy, glossy, heavy glossy, high gloss images, tough, recycle), envelopes, transparencies, labels, cardstock|
|Media weight, recommended||Multipurpose tray: 16 to 53 lb (60 to 200 g/m2); automatic two-sided printing unit and trays 2, 3, 4, and 5: 16 to 32 lb (60 to 120 g/m2)|
|Memory / print languages|
|Memory, std.||160 MB (128 MB DDR SDRAM, 32 MB of memory on board)|
|Memory, max.||544 MB (512 MB DDR SDRAM, 32 MB of memory on board)|
|Memory slots||2 SDRAM DIMM slots (1 open), 3 CompactFlash slots (2 open for font cards or third-party solutions)|
|Hard disk||Optional, 20 GB|
|Print languages, std.||HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5c (HP PCL 5c driver available from the Web only), HP Postscript Level 3 emulation, native PDF printing (v1.3), XHTML-Print for mobile phone and PDA printing via the optional HP bt1300 adapter|
|Typefaces||80 internal TrueType fonts scalable in HP PCL, 92 internal scalable fonts in HP postscript level 3 emulation (Euro symbol built-in); additional font solutions available via third-party flash memory cards|
|Connectivity, std.||IEEE 1284-C compliant bidirectional parallel port, USB 1.1 port, HP Jetdirect 620n Fast Ethernet Print Server in EIO slot, 2 open EIO slots, Jetlink port (for third-party paper handling devices)|
|Connectivity, optional||HP Jetdirect EIO internal print servers, HP Jetdirect external print servers, HP wireless print servers, HP Jetdirect EIO connectivity card for USB/serial/LocalTalk, and Bluetooth wireless|
|Print drivers, std.||HP PCL 5c, HP PCL 6, HP PostScript Level 3 emulation|
|Dimensions / weight / warranty|
|Dimensions (w x d x h)||22.7 x 27.7 x 25.2 in|
|Weight, U.S.||114 lb|
|Warranty, std.||One-year, next business day onsite warranty|
|What's in the box|
|What's in the box||Printer; HP cyan, magenta, yellow, and black print cartridges; software and User's guide on CD; Getting Started Guide; Network Installation Guide; power cord; 100-sheet multipurpose tray; 500-sheet input tray; HP Jetdirect 620n Fast Ethernet internal print server; automatic two-sided printing unit|