HP LaserJet Pro CP1025nw Color Printer
SKU: HP LaserJet Pro CP1025nw Color Printer (hp Office Products)
Add high-quality color to documents, using an affordable, wireless and Ethernet-connected HP LaserJet. The world's smallest color laser printer is also the planet's most energy efficient. Stay productive on the go with HP ePrint.
FeaturesFeatures Connect wirelessly to affordable color.
- Print from anywhere in the office with wireless. Share printing resources using built-in Ethernet.
- Save money, save space—this wireless, low-priced HP LaserJet is the world's smallest color laser printer.
- Enhance your documents with color while you keep black printing costs low—get the same black cost per page as from a black-and-white HP LaserJet.
- Print documents affordably. Get the same black cost per page as a black-and-white HP LaserJet printer.
- Ensure bold text and smooth color with HP ImageREt 2400 and Original HP cartridges with ColorSphere toner.
- Print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint.
- Easily print from mobile devices—without a network—using wireless direct printing.
- Install and start printing quickly and easily.
- Make maintenance easy with Original HP cartridges and a printer designed for lasting performance.
- Design marketing materials and get ideas for your printed projects from HP Creative Studio for Business.
- Get the versatility you need to create a wide range of documents, projects and images. Print on media from 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 inches.
- Print on a wide range of media—from 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 inches.
- Achieve great results—pre-configured shortcuts optimize output quality based on the media selected.
- Easily adjust spot colors and apply them throughout a document with basic color-match settings.
- Use less power when printing at the office—reduce energy use with Instant-on Technology. And get up to 50% energy savings,using an HP LaserJet with HP Auto-Off Technology.
- Conserve energy with Instant-on Technology, and save even more with HP Auto-Off Technology.
- Conserve resources with the world's smallest color laser printer.
- HP helps you recycle your print cartridges—it’s free and easy with the HP Planet Partners program, available in 53 countries and territories around the world. HP never refills, resells or sends print cartridges to a landfill.
- Get free and easy recycling—cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners are recycled responsibly.
- Print only the Web content you need, neatly and accurately, with HP Smart Web Printing.
- Get up to 50% energy savings, using an HP LaserJet with HP Auto-Off Technology.[eco01]
- Reduce energy use with Instant-on Technology.[eco02]
- Convenient cartridge recycling in over 53 countries.
- [eco01]HP Auto-Off capabilities subject to printer and settings. Compares energy consumption of HP LaserJets with HP Auto-Off Technology to top competing models based on market share as of September 2010. Energy consumption based on HP internal testing using the ENERGY STAR® program’s Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) method or TEC value found at http://www.energystar.gov/ using greatest TEC value reported. Actual power usage may vary.
- [eco02]Compared with traditional fusing.
- [eco03]Program availability varies. HP print cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 49 countries, territories and regions in Asia, Europe, and North and South America through the HP Planet Partners program. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/recycle.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified product
- Please recycle your computing hardware and printing supplies. HP asset management and recycling services make responsible disposal easy. http://www.hp.com/ecosolutions
|Print speed, black (normal quality mode):||Up to 17 ppm|
|Print speed, color (normal quality mode):||Up to 4 ppm|
|First page out (black):||As fast as 15.5 sec|
|First page out (color):||As fast as 27.5 sec|
|Print resolution, black:||Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|Print resolution, color:||Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|Print technology:||4-pass color laser|
|Monthly duty cycle:||Up to 15,000 pages|
|Footnote for duty cycle:||Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups.|
|Recommended monthly print volume:||200 to 850|
|Footnote for recommended monthly print volume:||HP recommends that the number of printed pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.|
|Print languages, standard:||Host-based|
|Printer Connectivity:||Compatible HP Jetdirect print servers: HP Jetdirect ew2500 802.11b/g Wireless Print Server J8021A|
|Processor speed:||400 MHz|
|Memory, standard:||64 MB DRAM, 4 MB Flash|
|Memory, maximum:||64 MB DRAM, 4 MB Flash|
|Paper tray(s), standard:||1 / 1|
|Paper tray(s), maximum:||1|
|Paper handling standard, input:||150-sheet input tray|
|Paper handling standard, output:||50-sheet output bin|
|Duplex printing (printing on both sides of paper):||Manual (driver support provided)|
|Media sizes, standard:||Letter, legal, executive, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 8 in, 8.5 x 13 in, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch)|
|Media sizes, custom:||3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in|
|Media types:||Paper (bond, brochure, color, glossy, letterhead, photo, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough), transparencies, labels, envelopes, cardstock|
|HP ePrint capability:||Yes|
|Connectivity, standard:||1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0; 1 Fast Ethernet 10/100Base-TX; 1 Wireless 802.11b/g/n|
|Connectivity, optional:||Compatible HP Jetdirect print servers: HP Jetdirect ew2500 802.11b/g Wireless Print Server J8021A|
|Mobile Printing Capability Footnote:||May require a firmware upgrade to be HP ePrint or AirPrint™ compatible, download at http://www.hp.com/go/support|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||15.7 x 15.8 x 9.9 in (399.6 x 402.1 x 251.5 mm)|
|Dimensions, max. (W x D x H):||15.7 x 18.2 x 9.9 in (including protrusions, with input tray and paper stop extended for legal-size operational configuration)|
|Weight:||26.7 lb (12.1 kg)|
|Media weight:||16 to 43 lb (plain paper); up to 59 lb (glossy paper)|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Minimum system requirements:||PC: Microsoft® Windows® 7, Windows Vista®: 1 GHz 32-bit(x86) or 64-bit(x64) processor, 1 GB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit), 200 MB free hard disk space, CD/DVD-ROM or Internet, USB or Network port; Windows® XP (32-bit) SP2: Pentium® 233 MHz processor, 512 MB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit), 200 MB free hard disk space, CD/DVD-ROM or Internet, USB or Network port Macintosh: Mac OS X v 10.5.8, v 10.6; PowerPC G4, G5, or Intel® Core™ Processor; 256 MB RAM; 300 MB free hard disk space; CD/DVD-ROM or Internet; USB or Network port|
|Compatible operating systems:||Full software installs supported on: Microsoft® Windows®7 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows Vista® 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows® XP 32-bit (SP2 or higher) Driver only installs supported on: Microsoft® Windows® Server 2003 32-bit (SP3 or higher), Windows® Server 2008 32-bit and 64-bit Mac OS X v10.5.8, v10.6 Linpus Linux (9.4, 9.5), Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.0 (supported with a pre-built package) SUSE Linux (10.3, 11.0, 11, 11.1, 11.2), Fedora (9, 9.0, 10, 10.0, 11.0, 11, 12, 12.0), Ubuntu (8.04, 8.04.1, 8.04.2, 8.10, 9.04, 9.10, 10.04), Debian (5.0, 5.0.1, 5.0.2, 5.0.3) (supported by the automatic installer) HPUX 11 and Solaris 8/9|
|Power consumption:||295 watts (printing), 8 watts (ready), 3.1 watts (sleep), 0.8 watts (auto-off), 0.2 watts (off)|
|Power consumption footnote:||Power requirements are based on the country/region where the printer is sold. Do not convert operating voltages. This will damage the printer and void the product warranty.|
|ENERGY STAR® Compliant:||Yes|
|Power consumption (Active):||295 watts|
|Power Consumption (Manual-off):||0.2 watts|
|Power consumption (Auto-off):||0.8 watts|
|Operating temperature:||59 to 90.5º F (15 to 32.5º C)|
|Warranty:||One-year, limited warranty, product exchange|
|Cable included?:||Yes, 1 USB cable|
|What's in the box:||HP Color LaserJet Pro CP1025nw Printer; introductory HP LaserJet Black, Cyan, Yellow, Magenta print cartridges (pre-installed); Imaging drum; CDs containing software and electronic documentation; Documentation (Install Guide, Support flyer, Warranty guide); power cord; USB cable|
|Network ready:||Standard (built-in Ethernet, WiFi 802.11b/g/n)|