HP LaserJet Pro CP1525nw Color Printer
SKU: HP LaserJet Pro CP1525nw Color Printer (hp Office Products)
Create your own professional-quality color documents on a compact, easy-to-use printer with wireless and Ethernet connectivity. Print through e-mail, using HP ePrint. Save on energy and print black documents affordably.
FeaturesFeatures Get professional color documents—wirelessly.
- Print from anywhere in the office with wireless. Share printing resources using built-in Ethernet.
- Ensure bold text and smooth color with HP ImageREt 3600 and Original HP cartridges with ColorSphere toner.
- Get great results throughout a single document—HP EasyColor optimizes color settings for crisp text, realistic images and sharp graphics automatically.
- Get excellent print quality automatically on text, images and graphics with HP EasyColor.
- Print documents affordably. Get the same black cost per page as a black-and-white HP LaserJet printer.
- Stay productive on the go, using HP ePrint—now you can print from virtually anywhere.
- Install and start printing quickly and easily.
- Simplify supplies maintenance—order cartridges with HP SureSupply and install them easily.
- Easily operate and maintain the printer with the in-device help menu.
- Estimate print costs with included software, and get project ideas, tools and templates from HP.
- Create brochures, postcards and more—print on a wide range of paper sizes, from 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 inches.
- Print on a wide range of paper sizes—from 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 inches.
- Achieve great results—pre-configured shortcuts optimize output quality based on the media selected.
- Easily adjust spot colors and apply them throughout a document with basic color-match settings.
- Use less power when printing at the office—reduce energy use with Instant-on Technology. HP LaserJet products with Instant-on Technology use an innovative, quick-heating fuser system that warms rapidly and cools quickly.
- Reduce energy use with Instant-on Technology.
- Save space and resources with the compact size of this color laser printer.
- HP helps you recycle your print cartridges—it’s free and easy with the HP Planet Partners program, available in 53 countries and territories around the world. HP never refills, resells or sends print cartridges to a landfill.
- Get free and easy recycling—cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners are recycled responsibly.
- Print only the Web content you need, neatly and accurately, with HP Smart Web Printing.
- Get up to 50% energy savings, using an HP LaserJet with HP Auto-Off Technology.[eco01]
- Free, convenient recycling in 53 countries.[eco02]
- Prints great on recycled paper.
- [eco01]HP Auto-Off capabilities subject to printer and settings. Compares energy consumption of HP LaserJets with HP Auto-Off Technology to top competing models based on market share as of September 2010. Energy consumption based on HP internal testing using the ENERGY STAR® program’s Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) method or TEC value found at energystar.gov./eu-energystar.org using greatest TEC value reported. Actual power usage may vary.
- [eco02]Program availability varies. HP print cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 50 countries and territories around the world through the HP Planet Partners program. For more information, or to request return envelopes and bulk collection boxes, visit http://www.hp.com/recycle.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified product
- Please recycle your computing hardware and printing supplies. HP asset management and recycling services make responsible disposal easy.
|Print speed, black (normal quality mode):||Up to 12 ppm|
|Print speed, color (normal quality mode):||Up to 8 ppm|
|First page out (black):||As fast as 26 sec|
|First page out (color):||As fast as 32 sec|
|Print resolution, black:||Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|Print resolution, color:||Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|Monthly duty cycle:||Up to 30,000 pages|
|Footnote for duty cycle:||Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups.|
|Recommended monthly print volume:||250 to 1000|
|Footnote for recommended monthly print volume:||HP recommends that the number of printed pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.|
|Print languages, standard:||HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5c, HP postscript level 3 emulation|
|Printer Connectivity:||Compatible HP Jetdirect print servers: HP Jetdirect ew2500 802.11b/g Wireless Print Server J8021A|
|Processor speed:||600 MHz|
|Memory, standard:||128 MB|
|Memory, maximum:||384 MB|
|Paper tray(s), standard:||1 plus 1-sheet priority feed slot / 1 plus 1-sheet priority feed slot|
|Paper tray(s), maximum:||1 plus 1-sheet priority feed slot|
|Paper handling standard, input:||150-sheet input tray, 1-sheet priority feed slot|
|Paper handling standard, output:||125-sheet output bin|
|Duplex printing (printing on both sides of paper):||Manual (driver support provided)|
|Media sizes, standard:||Letter, legal, executive, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 8 in, 8.5 x 13 in, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch), custom: 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in|
|Media sizes, custom:||3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in|
|Media types:||Paper (bond, brochure, color, glossy, letterhead, photo, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough), transparencies, labels, envelopes, cardstock|
|HP ePrint capability:||Yes|
|Connectivity, standard:||1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0; 1 Fast Ethernet 10/100; 1 WiFi 802.11 b/g/n|
|Connectivity, optional:||Compatible HP Jetdirect print servers: HP Jetdirect ew2500 802.11b/g Wireless Print Server J8021A|
|Mobile Printing Capability Footnote:||May require a firmware upgrade to be HP ePrint or AirPrint™ compatible, download at http://www.hp.com/go/support|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||15.7 x 17.8 x 10.0 in (399 x 453 x 254 mm)|
|Dimensions, max. (W x D x H):||15.7 x 19.9 x 10.0 in (with tray extended for legal-size paper)|
|Weight:||40.0 lb (18.2 kg)|
|Media weight:||Priority feed slot: 16 to 58 lb; Tray 2, 16 to 43 lb|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Minimum system requirements:||PC: Microsoft® Windows® 7, Windows Vista®: 1 GHz 32-bit(x86) or 64-bit(x64) processor, 1 GB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit), 200 MB free hard disk space, CD/DVD-ROM or Internet, USB or Network port; Windows® XP (32-bit) Service Pack 2: Pentium 233 MHz processor, 512 MB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit), 200 MB free hard disk space, CD/DVD-ROM or Internet, USB or Network port Macintosh: Mac OS X v 10.5.8, v 10.6; PowerPC G4, G5, or Intel Core Processor; 256 MB RAM; 300 MB free hard disk space; CD/DVD-ROM or Internet; USB or Network port|
|Compatible operating systems:||Full software installs supported on: Microsoft® Windows®7 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows Vista® 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows® XP 32-bit (SP2 or higher) Driver only installs supported on: Windows® Server 2008 32-bit and 64-bit Windows® Server 2003 32-bit (SP3 or higher) Mac OS X v 10.5.8, v 10.6 Linpus Linux (9.4, 9.5), Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.0 (supported with a pre-built package) SUSE Linux (10.3, 11.0, 11, 11.1, 11.2), Fedora (9, 9.0, 10, 10.0, 11.0, 11, 12, 12.0), Ubuntu (8.04, 8.04.1, 8.04.2, 8.10, 9.04, 9.10, 10.04), Debian (5.0, 5.0.1, 5.0.2, 5.0.3) (supported by the automatic installer) HPUX 11 and Solaris 8/9|
|Power consumption:||295 watts (printing), 12.5 watts (ready), 5.5 watts (sleep), 0.2 watts (off)|
|Power consumption footnote:||Power requirements are based on the country/region where the printer is sold. Do not convert operating voltages. This will damage the printer and void the product warranty.|
|ENERGY STAR® Compliant:||Yes|
|Power consumption (Active):||295 watts|
|Power Consumption (Manual-off):||0.2 watts|
|Operating temperature:||59 to 90.5º F (15 to 32.5º C)|
|Warranty:||One-year, limited warranty, product exchange|
|Cable included?:||Yes, 1 USB cable|
|What's in the box:||HP Color LaserJet Pro CP1525nw Printer; introductory HP LaserJet Black, Cyan, Yellow, Magenta print cartridges (pre-installed); CDs containing software and electronic documentation; Documentation (Install Guide, Support flyer, Warranty guide); power cord; USB cable|
|Network ready:||Standard (built-in Ethernet, WiFi 802.11b/g/n)|