HP Color LaserJet Enterprise CP5525dn Printer
SKU: HP Color LaserJet Enterprise CP5525dn Printer (hp Office Products)
Facilitate large-volume, professional-quality color printing on a wide range of paper sizes. Provide ease and efficiency with intuitive integration and management tools. Make printing as mobile as you are with HP ePrint.
FeaturesEnable color printing from postcards to posters.
- Print on a wide variety of paper sizes—from 3 x 5-inch postcards to 12.6 x 17.72-inch SRA3 media.
- Run high-volume print jobs without frequent paper changes—850-sheet capacity is expandable to 2350 sheets.
- HP Advanced Auto Media Sensing automatically adjusts settings according to paper type, making printer operation easy and efficient.
- Improve efficiency with a printer that automatically recognizes paper size and type for best printing results.
- Increase efficiency and versatility with automatic two-sided printing.
- Print documents rapidly—up to 30 ppm letter/A4.
- Get a first page out in as fast as 10 seconds with Instant-on Technology.
- Get consistent print quality automatically on text, images and graphics with HP EasyColor and HP ImageREt.
- Achieve sharp contrast and vivid color with the high-gloss toner in Original HP LaserJet print cartridges.
- Make printing as mobile as you are with HP ePrint.
- Expand your security options and easily integrate enterprise-ready gigabit networking into your printing fleet. Minimize security disruptions and send sensitive business data securely with features such as IPsec, SNMPv3 and HTTPS.
- Easily integrate enterprise-ready gigabit networking and robust security options into your printing fleet.
- Supervise printing fleets remotely using intuitive management tools. Control color printing usage and costs.
- Print quickly and conveniently with a walk-up USB port. Keep data safe with an optional secure hard disk.
- HP products are designed with the environment in mind, limiting the materials used in manufacturing and packaging. Pre-installed, all-in-one cartridges mean no boxes and wrappers. Plus, long-life consumables ensure fewer parts need replacing.
- Reduce packaging waste with pre-installed toner cartridges—no boxes, wrappers or manuals.
- Reduce your impact on the environment and use up to 50% less paper with automatic two-sided printing.
- Recycle your print cartridges—it’s free and easy with HP Planet Partners. All Original HP print cartridges returned through Planet Partners are recycled to recover raw materials or energy. HP never refills, resells or sends print cartridges to landfills.
- Get free and easy recycling—cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners are recycled responsibly.
- Reduce energy use with Instant-on Technology.[eco01]
- Avoid reprints with the consistency of Original HP toners plus HP Professional Color Technologies.
- Reduce paper use by up to 50% using automatic two-sided printing.[eco02]
- Convenient cartridge recycling in 53 countries.
- [eco01]Compared with traditional fusing.
- [eco02]Automatic two-sided printing is available on the dn and xh models only.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Please recycle your computing hardware and printing supplies. HP asset management and recycling services make responsible disposal easy.
|Print speed, black (normal quality mode):||Up to 30 ppm|
|Print speed, color (normal quality mode):||Up to 30 ppm|
|First page out (black):||As fast as 10 sec|
|First page out (color):||As fast as 10 sec|
|Print resolution, black:||Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|Print resolution, color:||Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|Monthly duty cycle:||Up to 120,000 pages|
|Footnote for duty cycle:||Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups.|
|Recommended monthly print volume:||2500 to 10,000|
|Footnote for recommended monthly print volume:||HP recommends that the number of printed pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.|
|Print languages, standard:||HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5c (HP PCL 5c driver available from the Web only), HP postscript level 3 emulation, native PDF printing (v1.4)|
|Printer Connectivity:||Compatible HP Jetdirect Print Servers: HP Jetdirect 635n IPv6/IPsec Print Server J7961G, HP Jetdirect 690n IPv6/IPsec 802.11g Wireless Print Server J8007G, HP Jetdirect ew2500 802.11b/g Wireless Print Server J8021A, 802.11b/g wireless LAN, other networking accessories. For more information on HP networking solutions visit http://www.hp.com/go/jetdirect|
|Hard disk:||Standard, 8 GB|
|Processor speed:||800 MHz|
|Memory, standard:||1 GB|
|Memory, maximum:||1 GB|
|Paper tray(s), standard:||3 / 6|
|Paper tray(s), maximum:||6|
|Paper handling standard, input:||100-sheet multipurpose tray, 250-sheet input tray 2, 500-sheet input tray 3, automatic two-sided printing|
|Paper handling optional, input:||500-sheet input tray (add up to 2) or 3 x 500-sheet paper feeder and stand|
|Paper handling standard, output:||300-sheet output bin|
|Duplex printing (printing on both sides of paper):||Automatic (standard)|
|Media sizes, standard:||Letter, legal, executive, ledger, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch)|
|Media sizes, custom:||Tray 1: 3 x 5 to 12.6 x 18.5 in; tray 2, 3, optional tray 4, 5, 6: 5.8 x 8.3 to 11.7 x 17 in|
|Media types:||Paper (extra heavy, glossy, heavy, heavy glossy, high gloss images, intermediate, light, plain, recycle, tough), envelopes, labels, cardstock, transparencies|
|HP ePrint capability:||Yes|
|Connectivity, standard:||1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0; 1 Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000, IPv6, BiDi; 1 EIO|
|Connectivity, optional:||Compatible HP Jetdirect Print Servers: HP Jetdirect 635n IPv6/IPsec Print Server J7961G, HP Jetdirect 690n IPv6/IPsec 802.11g Wireless Print Server J8007G, HP Jetdirect ew2500 802.11b/g Wireless Print Server J8021A, 802.11b/g wireless LAN, other networking accessories. For more information on HP networking solutions visit http://www.hp.com/go/jetdirect|
|Mobile Printing Capability Footnote:||May require a firmware upgrade to be compatible, download at http://www.hp.com/go/support|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||21.4 x 23 x 18 in (544 x 586 x 465 mm)|
|Dimensions, max. (W x D x H):||33 x 38.5 x 18 in|
|Weight:||117.8 lb (53.5 kg)|
|Media weight:||Tray 1: 16 to 58 lb bond; tray 2, 3, optional tray 4, 5, 6: up to 32 lb plain papers, up to 43 lb coated papers|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Minimum system requirements:||PC: Microsoft® Windows 7, Windows Vista®, Windows® XP SP2 or higher, Windows® Server 2003, Windows® Server 2008; OS Compatible hardware system requirements, see http://www.microsoft.com system requirements; 220 MB available hard disk space Macintosh: Mac OS X v 10.4 or higher; Operating System compatible hardware system requirements, see: http://www.apple.com; 150 MB free hard disk space|
|Compatible operating systems:||Microsoft® Windows®7 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows Vista® 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows® XP 32-bit or 64-bit (SP2 or higher), Windows® Server 2008 32-bit and 64-bit, and 2008 R2 Edition, Windows® Server 2003 32-bit and 64-bit, Citrix and Windows® Terminal Services (see whitepapers at http://www.hp.com/go/upd, Documentation tab) Novell (see http://www.novell.com/iprint) Mac OS X v 10.4 or higher Linux (see http://www.hplip.net) UNIX, SAP device types|
|Power consumption:||620 watts (printing), 62 watts (ready), 19.5 watts (sleep), 0.5 watts (off)|
|Power consumption footnote:||Power reported is the highest value measured for color and monochrome printing using all standard voltages.|
|ENERGY STAR® Compliant:||Yes|
|Power consumption (Active):||620 watts|
|Power Consumption (Manual-off):||0.5 watts|
|Operating temperature:||59 to 81º F (15 to 27º C)|
|Warranty:||One-year, next-day, on-site warranty|
|Cable included?:||No, please purchase USB cable separately|
|What's in the box:||HP Color LaserJet CP5525dn printer; Print cartridges (1 each black, cyan, yellow, magenta); HP Color LaserJet 500-sheet Paper Tray 3; CDs containing device software and electronic User's Guide; Documentation (including Getting Started Guides); power cord|
|Network ready:||Standard (built-in Ethernet)|