HP Color LaserJet Professional CP5225dn Printer
SKU: HP Color LaserJet Professional CP5225dn Printer (hp Office Products)
Gain control of your printed documents and make an impact when communicating. One versatile printer covers all your printing needs from general office to oversize documents.
FeaturesAffordable A3 printing
- Now you can handle all your business printing and A3 output in your own office using a single printer. Print everyday business documents, marketing materials and wide-format projects at an affordable price—often less than printing at a copy shop.
- Easily print on different types of paper—plain, premium, and glossy—with adjustable paper trays. The printer supports sizes from 3 by 5 in up to 12 by 18 in and weights up to 220 g/m².
- Use the HP Print Cost Estimator—available in the included HP Print View Software—to compare the cost of printing internally versus at a copy shop.
- Make an impact by putting your business in the best light. Using in-line printer architecture, four colors are aligned and applied in a single pass for reliable, accurate print quality.
- HP ImageREt 3600 is image resolution technology that creates smooth colors, sharp images, and crisp text. Original HP cartridges with HP ColorSphere toner deliver consistent, print shop-quality results for professional office printing.
- Achieve consistent results at speeds of up to 20 ppm and a first page out in as fast as 14.5 seconds.
- With Instant-on Technology warm-up time from Low-power mode is up to 50% faster. In fact, your print job may be finished before many printers have started printing.
- The printer’s control panel is intuitive and instructive. Networked models are easy to share, and it’s a snap to replace and order supplies.
- Access the technology, services, solutions, and support you need to manage and grow your business with HP Total Care.
- Save energy with HP Auto-Off Technology intelligence that can turn your printer off when not needed[eco01]
- Reduce paper use by up to 50% using automatic two-sided printing.
- Free, convenient cartridge recycling in over 47 countries.
- [eco01]HP Auto-Off capabilities subject to settings and product.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Please recycle your computer hardware and printing supplies. HP asset management and recycling services make responsible disposal easy.
|Print speed, black (normal quality mode):||Up to 20 ppm|
|Print speed, color (normal quality mode):||Up to 20 ppm|
|First page out (black):||As fast as 16 sec|
|First page out (color):||As fast as 17 sec|
|Print resolution, black:||Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|Print resolution, color:||Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|Monthly duty cycle:||Up to 75,000 pages|
|Footnote for duty cycle:||Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs.|
|Recommended monthly print volume:||1500 to 5000|
|Footnote for recommended monthly print volume:||HP recommends that the number of printed pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.|
|Print languages, standard:||HP PCL 6; HP PCL 5c; HP postscript level 3 emulation|
|Printer Connectivity:||HP Jetdirect ew2500 802.11b/g Wireless Print Server J8021A|
|Processor speed:||540 MHz|
|Memory, standard:||192 MB|
|Memory, maximum:||448 MB|
|Paper tray(s), standard:||2 / 3|
|Paper tray(s), maximum:||3|
|Paper handling standard, input:||100 sheet multi-purpose tray, 250-sheet input tray 2, automatic two-sided printing|
|Paper handling optional, input:||500-sheet input tray 3|
|Paper handling standard, output:||250-sheet output bin|
|Duplex printing (printing on both sides of paper):||Automatic (standard)|
|Media sizes, standard:||Tray 1: Letter, legal, executive, 11x17, 12x18, 4x6, 5x8, 8.5x13, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch), custom: 3 x 5 to 12.6 x 18 in, Tray 2: letter, legal, executive, 11x17, 8.5x13, custom: 5.8 x 7.2 to 11.7 x 17 in, Optional tray 3: letter, legal, executive, 11x17, 8.5x13, custom: 5.8 x 8.3 to 11.7 x 17 in|
|Media sizes, custom:||Tray 1: 3 x 5 to 12.6 x 18 in; 250-sheet input Tray 2: 5.8 x 7.2 to 11.7 x 17 in; optional 500-sheet input Tray 3: 5.8 x 8.3 to 11.7 x 17 in|
|Media types:||Paper (bond, brochure, colored, glossy, letterhead, photo, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough); cardstock; glossy film; transparencies; labels; envelopes|
|HP ePrint capability:||No|
|Connectivity, standard:||1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0; 1 Fast Ethernet 10/100 Base-T|
|Connectivity, optional:||HP Jetdirect ew2500 802.11b/g Wireless Print Server J8021A|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||21.5 x 23.6 x 13.3 in (545 x 599 x 338 mm)|
|Dimensions, max. (W x D x H):||34 x 42 x 14.6 in|
|Weight:||90.2 lb (40.9 kg)|
|Media weight:||Tray 1: 16 to 58 lb bond, Tray 2, automatic two-sided printing unit, optional Tray 3: up to 32 lb plain papers, up to 43 lb coated papers|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Minimum system requirements:||PC: Microsoft® Windows® 7 ready. For more information go to http://www.hp.com/go/windows7. Some features may not be available. Windows Vista® (32-bit and 64-bit): 1 GHz processor, 512 MB RAM, 250 MB hard disk space; Windows XP-32 Home, Windows XP-32 Professional, Windows XP-x64 (print driver only): any Pentium II processor (Pentium III or higher recommended), 128 MB RAM, 250 MB hard disk space; Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003 (print driver only): any Pentium II processor or higher, 64 MB RAM, 250 MB hard disk space; SVGA 800 x 600 with 16-bit color display, Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher, CD-ROM drive, USB or Ethernet port Macintosh: Mac OS X v 10.3, 10.4, 10.5, 10.6; Power PC G3, G4, G5, or Intel Core processor; 150 MB available hard disk space; CD-ROM drive; USB or Ethernet port|
|Compatible operating systems:||Microsoft® Windows® 7 (HP UPD only), Windows Vista®, Windows XP Home, Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Professional x64, Windows XP Media Center, Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000, Mac OS X v 10.3, 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, Linux (see http://www.hplip.net)|
|Power consumption:||440 watts (printing), 30 watts (ready), 4.4 watts (sleep), 0.5 watts (off)|
|Power consumption footnote:||Values subject to change. See http://www.hp.com/support for current information. Power numbers are the highest values measured using all standard voltages.|
|ENERGY STAR® Compliant:||Yes|
|Power consumption (Active):||440 watts|
|Power Consumption (Manual-off):||0.5 watts|
|Operating temperature:||50 to 86º F (10 to 30º C)|
|Warranty:||One-year limited, next-day onsite warranty; 24-hour support; 7 days a week phone support|
|Cable included?:||No, please purchase USB cable separately|
|What's in the box:||HP Color LaserJet Professional CP5225dn Printer; power cord; Getting Started Guide; CD with software and documentation; pre-installed black (~7000 pages) and cyan, magenta, and yellow (~7300 pages) HP Color LaserJet print cartridges with HP ColorSphere toner; 100-sheet multipurpose tray; 250-sheet input tray; built-in Fast Ethernet 10/100 Base-T networking; built-in automatic two-sided printing|
|Network ready:||Standard (built-in Ethernet)|