HP Designjet 100 Printer Series
SKU: HP Designjet 100 Printer Series (hp Office Products)
Personal multi-format color printer that produces professional, high-quality results for all your office or technical needs, from proposals to oversize drawings.
- Save time with convenient media handling system -- the standard tray is for common and custom sizes (up to 13 by 19 inches), the separate manual feed path loads larger sizes (up to 24 inches) without unloading the standard tray, and the rear path accomodates thick media.
- Print using the media that will make you successful -- supports a full range of media sizes (up to 24 inches, media thickness up to 0.4 mm and media weight up to 3000 sq g/m) and media types (such as coated, heavyweight coated, and glossy, and CAD media types such as bright white and coated paper for line drawings, transparencies, natural tracing paper, and vellum).
- Built-in features help get the job done right -- a comprehensive set of office printing features including number of copies, zoom, and custom sizing, as well as CAD features and color options -- all from one unified printer driver.
- Low-cost option that expands your printing capability -- print common sizes and larger sizes up to 24 inches from a single low-cost device.
- Replace only the ink supplies you need -- modular, individually replaceable supplies make color cost effective.
- Single printing solution -- print a variety of office, CAD, and oversize documents from proposals to drawings from only one printer.
- Eliminates expensive outsourcing -- anyone with occasional large-format needs can economically print documents in-house.
- professional results
- Get consistently superb photo quality for all your professional documents -- using specially formulated inks, the 1200 dpi writing system, and hp color layering technology which provides a wide gamut of vivid colors, continuous tones, and smooth color transitions.
- Fast results -- print at up to 11 pages per minute (ppm) for letter size in fast mode and 90 seconds per page for 2 by 3 feet drawing in Fast Mode.
- Print crisp, sharp lines and text -- hp technology ensures precise dot placement for excellent image and line quality for all your professional documents.
- No compromising CAD results -- AutoCAD drivers provide the capability to print AutoCAD files in addition to business documents and images; through the ADI driver, users can provide complex documents with thick, stylistic lines, a variety of line widths, line ends and joins, annotations, and raster patterns.
OverviewExpand your personal color printing capabilities to include a wide range of common and large-format media sizes -- at a purchase price that's easy on your budget. The HP Designjet 100 Printer is a personal color multiformat printer that produces professional, high-quality results for all your office or technical needs, from proposals to oversize drawings.
- 24 in models
- normal mode: 34 sq ft/hr
- color resolution: 1200 x 600 dpi
- maximum print length: 64 in
|media / ink|
|maximum print length||64 in|
|media type||Paper (plain, coated, natural tracing, two-sided brochure paper, photo, heavy weight), transparencies, vellum, translucent bond|
|media handling||Input tray, manual single sheet feed, rear path (minimum A2, maximum A1 oversize)|
|print cartridges||4 (1 each black, cyan, magenta, yellow)|
|ink types||Pigment-based (black), dye-based (cyan, magenta, yellow)|
|print quality / technology|
|print technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|print quality, black||1200 x 600 dpi|
|print quality, color||1200 x 600 dpi|
|print languages / typefaces / memory|
|print languages, std.||PCL3GUI RGB-24 bit contone|
|memory, std.||16 MB|
|memory, max.||16 MB|
|connectivity, std.||USB 1.1 (Microsoft® Windows® 98 second edition, Me, 2000 and XP) USB 2.0 compliant, Centronics Parallel IEEE-1284 compliant (ECP), 1 EIO slot|
|connectivity, optional||HP Jetdirect 615n, HP Jetdirect 610n, HP Jetdirect 600n, HP Jetdirect 680n, HP Jetdirect Token Ring, HP Jetdirect 175x, HP Jetdirect 310x, HP Jetdirect 380x|
|print drivers, std.||PCL 3 GUI Windows® driver, Microsoft® Windows 95, 98, NT 4.0, 2000, Me, and XP drivers, AutoCAD? 13 and 14 drivers, USB and ECP drivers|
|print speed, fast mode||25 sq m/hr|
|print speed, normal mode||34 sq ft/hr|
|color print speed, best||17 sq ft/hr|
|warranty / dimensions / weight|
|warranty, std.||One-year Next Business Day Exchange|
|dimensions (w x d x h)||41 x 15.8 x 8.7 in|