HP Designjet 110plus Printer series
SKU: HP Designjet 110plus Printer series (hp Office Products)
The versatile, budget-friendly multi-format printer that prints on a wide range of media sizes.
- Save time with convenient media handling. The standard tray holds up to 150 sheets (plain paper) as small as a postcard or as big as a poster (18 x 24 inches). Extra-wide front and rear paths allow oversize output up to 24 inches x 64 inches; automatic roll feed (optional on the 110 plus), supports printing up to 24 inches x 50 feet and allows you to switch between loaded media options without intervention.
- Print using the media that will make you successful. Create displays, mockups or models with thick or rigid media up to 0.4 mm or 80 lb. And choose from a range of media for office documents or specialized applications, including coated and glossy papers as well as CAD papers and films.
- Single printing solution. Print a variety of office, CAD and oversize documents from proposals to drawings from only one economical printer.
- Eliminates expensive outsourcing. Anyone with occasional large-format needs can economically print documents in-house.
- Replace only the ink supplies you need. Modular, individually replaceable supplies make color cost effective.
- Get consistently superb quality for all your professional documents. Specially formulated inks, the 1200 dpi writing system and HP color layering technology provide a wide gamut of vivid colors, continuous tones and smoother color transitions.
- Fast results. Prints at up to 11 pages per minute (ppm) for letter size in Fast mode and 90 seconds per page for 2 x 3 feet drawing in Fast mode.
- Print crisp, sharp lines and text. HP technology ensures precise dot placement for excellent image and line quality for all your professional documents. Black, pigmented ink produces dense, dark lines and text with sharp, lasting results for reproduction or long-term storage.
- Everyday printing plus no compromise CAD results. Optimized drivers deliver high-quality business documents and images with standard office features like number of copies, zoom and custom page size. AutoCAD drivers handle the intricacies of AutoCAD printing, including line styles and weights, line ends and joins, annotations and raster patterns.
OverviewThe HP Designjet 110plus series multi-format printer lets you print all your standard and oversize output in color, in-house -- in minutes. Print everything from postcards to presentations or spreadsheets to schematics, all with no taping or outsourcing.
- Model sizes: 24 in
- Normal mode: B-size glossy: Up to 4 mpp (minutes per page) D-size glossy: up to 14.5 mpp (minutes per page)
- Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
Product SpecificationsMedia / ink
- Media sizes, std.: 3- to 24.6-in wide sheets, 24-in rolls
- Maximum print length: 600 in (roll)
- Media types: Paper (plain, inkjet, coated, heavyweight, semi-gloss, glossy, proofing, photo, brochure/flyer, natural tracing), vellum, translucent bond, A4/US letter transparencies
- Media handling: 110 plus: Input tray, manual single-sheet feed, rear path, optional roll feed 110 plus nr: Input tray, manual single-sheet feed, rear path, roll feed through rear path
- Print cartridges: 4 (1 each black, cyan, magenta, yellow)
- Ink types: Pigment-based (black), dye-based (cyan, magenta, yellow)
- Prints colors: Yes
- Print technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
- Print quality, black: 1200 x 600 dpi
- Print quality, color: 1200 x 600 dpi
- Print languages, std.: HP PCL 3-GUI
- Memory, std.: 64 MB
- Memory, max.: 64 MB
- Connectivity, std.: 110 plus: USB 1.1 (USB 2.0 compliant), Centronics parallel IEEE-1284 (ECP compliant), 1 EIO slot 110 plus nr: USB 1.1 (USB 2.0 compliant), Centronics parallel IEEE-1284 (ECP compliant), 1 EIO slot, HP Jetdirect 620n
- Connectivity, opt.: HP Jetdirect 620n, HP Jetdirect 610n, HP Jetdirect 600n, HP Jetdirect 175x, HP Jetdirect 310x, Jetdirect 380x
- Print drivers, std.: PCL 3-GUI Windows driver, Microsoft Windows drivers (95, 98, Me, NT 4.0, 2000, XP) including support for AutoCAD 2000 and AutoCAD 13 - 14 drivers, USB and ECP drivers, Raster driver for Mac OS (9.x, OS X v10.1 and higher)
- Dimensions (w x d x h): 110 plus: 41 x 16.3 x 8.7 in;110 plus nr: 41 x 21 x 8.7 in
- Weight, U.S.: 110 plus: 48.5 lb; 110 plus nr: 50.7 lb