HP Designjet 130 printer
SKU: HP Designjet 130 printer (hp Office Products)
This affordable multi-format printer delivers fade-resistant, photo-quality with consistent color.
FeaturesThe affordable HP Designjet 130 printer series is a six-color, multi-format printing solution that produces faderesistant,* photo-quality images with stunning results. With a C-size tray and automatic roll-feed capability** up to 24 inches (625 mm), postcard-size images, full-color pages, or banner-style pieces can be reliably printed. HP Professional Color technologies, including Automatic Closed Loop Color calibration and CMYKplus,*** provide accurate color consistency. And enjoy automatic PANTONE Calibration,*** offset emulation,*** and HP Color Layering technology for a range of colors and smooth transitions. Graphic options in the printer driver support Mac and Windows. Predictable colors with astonishing, fade-resistant photo quality The HP Designjet 130 multi-format printer series brings impressive photo quality to your studio with new faderesistant*, dye-based HP inks, 2400 dpi, and a four-picoliter ink drop size for fine details, smooth tonal transition, and accurate color. Print any size - from postcards to posters No more need for tiling and assembly. No more need to outsource. Now you can save time and money. The HP Designjet 130 multi-format printer series features a C-size tray, an automatic roll feeder*, and a rear paper path for thick media, giving you flexible printing in an array of sizes from postcard to banner in widths up to 24 inches (625 mm).
Product SpecificationsSpecifications media / ink media sizes, std.
- 3 x 5.6- to 24.6 x 63.9-in sheets
- 50 ft
- Paper (plain, inkjet, coated, heavyweight coated, semi-gloss, glossy, proofing, photo, brochure/flyer), transparencies
- Sheet feed (input tray, manual single-sheet feed, rear path), optional automatic roll feed, automatic cutter
- 6 (1 each black, cyan, magenta, yellow, light cyan, light magenta)
- HP Thermal Inkjet
- 2400 x 1200 dpi
- PCL 3-GUI RGB 24-bit Contone
- 64 MB
- 64 MB
- USB 1.1 (USB 2.0 compliant), Centronics parallel IEEE-1284 (ECP compliant), 1 EIO slot
- HP Jetdirect 615n, 680n, 610n, 600n, 175x, 310x, 380x
- Raster driver for Mac OS (9.x, X.1, X.2, X.3), PCL 3-GUI Windows driver, Microsoft Windows drivers (95, 98, Me, NT 4.0, 2000, XP) including support for AutoCAD 2000, USB and ECP drivers
- One-year next-business-day exchange (EMEA, NA, Australia, New Zealand), one-year next-business-day on-site (JP, AP except Australia and New Zealand)
- 41.3 x 16.3 x 8.7 in