HP Designjet 111 24-in Printer with Roll
SKU: HP Designjet 111 24-in Printer with Roll (hp Office Products)
Wondering how to print oversized assignments on a small budget? HP has an ideal solution that lets you easily, conveniently, and affordably get the job done. It's the HP Designjet 111 Printer with roll—your all-purpose, high-quality printing solution
FeaturesNow you, too, can afford HP large-format printing
- Print oversized projects yourself—instead of outsourcing it to a repro—and save your money.
- Tackle any job or assignment that comes your way—produce a variety of oversized documents with this printer.
- Impress your toughest client—deliver high-quality drawings, posters, and presentations that look amazing.
- This printer with 3.3 ft will fit anywhere.
- Easy, dependable and robust operation that you can count on.
- Focus on new jobs, meet deadlines with right-click printing, print any file without opening an application.
- Do it yourself—because you can! Print out all of your own projects with one reliable printer.
- Finish your documents to exact specification with easy, convenient media handling.
- If you don't have time to deal with paper jams, look to HP media.
- Figures may vary from country to country depending on local ink pricing.
- Measuring only 0.3 square meters, the HP Designjet 111 Printer series is the smallest large-format printer on the market.
|Model size:||24 in|
|Mechanical print time, US D color image, Best mode, glossy:||21.5 min/page|
|Mechanical print time, US D color image, Normal mode, glossy:||14.5 min/page|
|Mechanical print time, US D color image, Normal mode, coated:||5 min/page|
|Mechanical print time, US D color image, Draft mode, coated:||90 sec/page|
|Mechanical print time, US D color line drawing, Draft mode, plain:||90 sec/page|
|Memory, standard:||64 MB|
|Memory, max:||64 MB|
|Print technology:||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Resolution technology:||HP Color Layering technology|
|Non-Printable Area (imperial cut-sheet):||0.2 x 0.47 x 0.2 x 0.2 in|
|Ink types:||Dye-based (color); pigment-based (black)|
|Ink cartridges:||4 (1 each cyan, magenta, yellow, black)|
|Maximum roll length:||50 ft (application dependent)|
|Line accuracy:||+/- 0.2%|
|Connectivity, standard:||Full-Speed USB 1.1; Centronics parallel IEEE-1284 (ECP compliant); EIO Jetdirect accessory slot|
|Print driver, standard:||HP PCL 3 GUI driver for Windows (optimized for AutoCAD 2000 and higher); HP PCL 3 GUI driver for Mac OS X; support for Citrix XenApp and Citrix XenServer environments|
|Print languages, standard:||PCL 3 GUI|
|Document finishing:||Front manual single sheet feed, rear manual path for thick media|
|Media types:||Bond and coated paper (coated, heavyweight coated, plain), technical (natural tracing, translucent, vellum), film, photo (high-gloss, semi-gloss), proofing (high-gloss contract, semi-gloss contract, matte, semi-gloss)|
|Media sizes, standard:||4.3 to 24.6-in wide sheets; up to 24-in rolls|
|Media size, custom:||Manual sheet feed: 4.3 x 8.1 to 24.6 x 64 in; rear path: 4.3 x 8.1 to 24.6 x 64 in; roll feed: up to 24 in (by rear path)|
|Rolls External Diameter:||3.9 in|
|Media thickness (by paper path)***:||Front path: up to 8 mil; rear path: up to 15 mil|
|Compatible operating systems|
|Compatible operating systems:||Microsoft® Windows® 7 Ultimate/Professional/Home Premium, Windows Vista® Ultimate/Business/Home Premium, Windows® XP (32-bit, 64-bit) Professional/Home, Windows Server 2008 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows® Server 2003 (32-bit, 64-bit) Novell NetWare 5.x, 6.x Mac OS X v 10.4, v 10.5, v 10.6 Citrix XenApp Citrix XenServer|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Weight:||50.7 lb (23 kg)|
|Product dimensions (WxDxH):||41 x 19.5 x 8.7 in (1042 x 495 x 220 mm)|
|What's in the box:||Printer; printheads; introductory ink cartridges; quick reference guide; setup poster; documentation and drivers software; power cord|
|Software included:||HP Designjet System Maintenance|
|Warranty:||One-year limited hardware warranty|