HP Designjet 30 Printer Series
SKU: HP Designjet 30 Printer Series (hp Office Products)
This wide-format printer series delivers consistent color with fade-resistant,* photo quality.
FeaturesColor images that last
- Fade-resistant, photo-quality images. The HP Designjet 30 Series printing systems bring impressive photo quality to your images. New inks, designed together with HP Premium Plus Photo and HP Proofing Gloss papers, produce images that resist fading longer than traditionally processed photos.1 Professionals can rest assured that the images they create will maintain their impact.
- Rich color depth, minimal dot visibility and uniform gloss. A six-ink writing system combines HP color layering technology, 2400 dpi maximum resolution and a four-picoliter ink drop size for fine details, smooth tonal transition, a broad gamut of colors and gloss uniformity.
- Media that shows off your ideas. With a wide range of HP media weights and types, you can choose the media type that best conveys your concepts. The HP Designjet 30 Series printers can handle stock in weights up to 80 lb, as well as thick or rigid media (up to .015 in). Choose from a variety of media finishes, including gloss, satin and matte.
- See reliable, consistent color from print to print. The HP Designjet 30 Series printers feature automatic closed-loop color calibration to provide consistent color, print to print and printer to printer.
- Graphics drivers for Mac and Windows®. Optimized drivers provide key features for creative professionals, including RGB ICC profile support and Apple ColorSync compatibility for color matching throughout your RGB workflow.
- Optional RIPs for advanced color management. With optional Adobe® PostScript® 3¿ software RIPs, graphics customers have access to a wide array of HP color technologies, including automatic PANTONE®2 calibration, CMYK plus support and offset emulation for robust color management in a CMYK workflow.
- See results and get client approval fast. Print images up to 4 mpp for B size (11 x 17 in) in Normal mode, with fast color stability. Proofs and prints can be reviewed and approved in real time.
- Easy setup for immediate productivity. Set up, connection and operation are easy in both Macintosh and Windows environments. Standard interfaces and network capability (standard on 30n) ensure smooth operation in virtually all environments.
- Less interaction means more creating. Modular HP ink cartridges and printheads require minimal user intervention and infrequent maintenance. Reliable operation further enhances the cost-effectiveness and efficiency of this printing system.
OverviewThe HP Designjet 30 wide-format, six-color printer series produces fade-resistant*, photo-quality images, giving you stunning results print after print. Whether designs call for postcard-size images or full-color pages, this printer delivers the job affordably and reliably. Quick print speeds up to 4mpp for /B size in Normal mode help you get the job done. Color technologies from HP deliver reliable and accurate color. Automatic Closed Loop Color (CLC) calibration ensures reliable color consistency, while automatic Pantone calibration, offset emulations, and CMYK plus support, available via an optional RIP provide highly accurate and predictable color. HP Color Layering technology produces a range of colors and smooth tonal transitions. Six printheads and individual ink cartridges mean fewer ink changes and no waste. Drivers with special graphic options are optimized to support both Mac and Windows printing.
- Black: Information not available
- Color: Up to 4 minutes per page (normal, glossy)
- Resolution: Up to 2400 x 1200 dpi
- Paper trays: Up to 1 input tray(s)
- Paper input capacity: Up to 150 sheets
- Duplex printing: None
Product SpecificationsSpeed/monthly volume
- Print speed, color (draft mode): Up to 4 minutes per page (normal, glossy)
- Print speed, color (normal mode): B-size glossy: Up to 4 minutes per page (Normal, glossy)
- Print speed, color (best quality mode): B-size glossy: Up to 6 minutes per page (bestmal, glossy)
- Print technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
- Print quality, color: Up to 2400 x 1200 dpi
- Resolution technology: HP Color Layering technology, PhotoREt IV
- Print cartridges: Black, cyan, magenta, yellow, light cyan, light magenta
- Ink types: Dye-based
- Paper trays, std.: 1
- Paper trays, max.: 1
- Input capacity, std.: 150 sheets
- Input capacity, max.: 150 sheets
- Output capacity, std.: Up to 50 sheets
- Output capacity, max.: Up to 50 sheets
- Duplex printing (printing on both sides of paper): None
- Media sizes, std.: Postcard, letter, legal, B, B+
- Media sizes, custom: 3 x 5 to 13 x 19 in
- Media types: Paper (plain, inkjet, coated, heavyweight coated, semi-gloss, glossy, proofing, photo, brochure/flyer), transparencies
- Media weight, recommended: Tray 1: 17.3 to 40 lb; manual single-sheet feed: 17.3 to 40 lb; rear path: up to 80 lb
- Media thickness: Tray 1: up to 0.008 in; envelopes: up to 0.015 in; Rear Tray: up to 0.015 in; manual sheet feed: up to 0.008 in
- Media handling: Sheet feed (input tray, manual single-sheet feed, rear path)
- Memory, std.: 64 MB
- Memory, max.: 64 MB
- Print languages, std.: PCL 3-GUI RGB 24-bit Contone
- Typefaces: None
- Connectivity, std.: 30: USB 1.1 (USB 2.0 compliant), Centronics parallel IEEE-1284 (ECP compliant), 1 EIO slot 30n: USB 1.1 (USB 2.0 compliant), Centronics parallel IEEE-1284 (ECP compliant), HP Jetdirect EIO internal print server for Fast Ethernet
- Connectivity, opt.: 30: HP Jetdirect EIO internal print servers 30n: None
- Dimensions (w x d x h): 28.5 x 21.3 x 8.8 in
- Weight, U.S.: 27.5 lb