HP Designjet 8000 Printer series
SKU: HP Designjet 8000 Printer series (hp Office Products)
Experience a breakthrough price/performance combination with this 64-inch device for durable signage
FeaturesPrint more, pay less
- Heavy-duty HP printheads and HP supplies for maximum productivity.
- Produce striking signs with this in-the-box RIP: Onyx SignEZ v7.0 for HP Designjet.
- Minimize your costs and get lasting output on uncoated media.
- Enable long, unattended print runs for improved productivity with optional Take-Up Reel Kit.
- Wow your clients with vivid color output that shines bright.
- HP low-solvent inks-excellent durability without lamination on low-cost, uncoated vinyl.
- Premium image quality-HP printing materials designed with HP low-solvent inks.
- Purchase your large-format printer and the supplies you need from your one-stop shop: HP.
- At HP, we make it easy for you to grow your business with this comprehensive, scalable solution.
- A remarkably user-friendly solution.
- Avoid trial and error with customized media profiles.
- Have a clean, safe print environment with an integrated air purifier created for HP Designjets.
- HP guidelines help make HP low-solvent ink printing safe, productive, and easy.
- Designed together for HP quality and reliability.
- HP offers the cleaning supplies and replacement ink cartridges needed to maintain your system.
OverviewFrom small signs to large banners, this 64-inch printer is the perfect tool for any print or sign shop. Experience a breakthrough price/performance combination with this low-solvent large-format device for a wide range of long-lasting applications.
|Glossary of terms|
|Glossary||Definitions of specifications and terms to assist in your buying process.|
|Maximum print length||49 ft (RIP dependant)|
|Print technology||Piezo Inkjet|
|Print quality, black||Up to 720 x 720 dpi|
|Print quality, color||Up to 720 x 720 dpi|
|Resolution||Up to 720 x 720 dpi|
|Number of cartridges||6 (1 each black, cyan, magenta, yellow, light cyan, light magenta)|
|Ink types||HP low-solvent pigmented inks|
|Ink drop size||12 pl|
|Print head nozzles||1536|
|Document finishing||Sheetfed, roll feed, 4-position support take-up roll, manual cutter|
|Media types||Paper, banner scrim, films, fabrics, self-adhesive vinyl|
|Memory, standard||192 MB|
|Connectivity, standard||USB 2.0 Hi-speed|
|Minimum system requirements||PC: Intel Pentium III/AMD Athlon, 1.5 GHz or higher; 1 GB RAM per CPU; 40 GB hard drive; 1280 x 768 16-bit color display; DVD-ROM drive|
|Compatible network operating systems|
|Compatible Operating Systems||Windows 2000; Windows 2000 Professional; Windows XP Home; Windows XP Professional|
|Dimensions, std. (W x D x H)||112 x 32.7 x 49.4 in|
|Weight, U.S.||478 lb|
|Warranty, standard||One-year warranty|
|What's in the box|
|What's in the box||HP Designjet 8000sr Printer, USB cable, coated paper, cleaning kit, ink cartridges (6 x 500 ml), ink box cover, printhead set (6), waste-ink bottle holder, waste-ink bottle (2), exhaust attachment kit, stand assembly including screws and open ended spanner, pipe for media support, media support holder (2), media support stay (2), screws and screwdriver for assembly, power cord, CD (containing User’s Guide, legal information and Maintenance Guide), hard copy User’s Guide and Maintenance Guide, 3-in paper roll flanges (2), paper roll flange spacer (2), ONYX SignEZ v 7.0|
|Software included||Onyx SignEZ v 7.0 for HP Designjet|