HP Designjet 9000s Printer series
SKU: HP Designjet 9000s Printer series (hp Office Products)
Produce durable signage and boost profits with the fastest 64-inch production printer in its class.
FeaturesMove your productivity to the next level
- Heavy-duty HP printheads and HP supplies for maximum productivity Experience high-speed printing with six heavy-duty Piezo printheads that come with 512 nozzles per printhead for a total of 3,072 nozzles. 1000 ml, HP 790 ink cartridges are designed to meet your usage needs.
- Enable long, unattended print runs for improved productivity with the HP Take-Up Reel Busy print and sign shop employees can be more productive by maximizing unattended printing with four winding modes: slack/face-in, slack/face-out, tight/face-in, and tight/face-out.
- HP Smart printing technology(2 makes HP "low-solvent"(3 printing supplies easy to use and manage Interactive system technology in HP ink cartridges, printheads, and your printer optimizes print quality and reliability and monitors ink levels.
- Dry signs quickly and safely with the easy-to-operate HP Designjet High Speed Dryer Add this optional high-speed dryer and accelerate drying time. Control temperature, fan airflow, and the timer from the front panel. Combine the dryer with the automatic Take-Up Reel Kit and enable long, unattended print runs at maximum print speeds. .
- Wow your clients with vivid color output that shines brightly Create signs, banners, and large graphics with such vivid color, they radiate success. Sophisticated HP low-solvent ink formulations and printhead technology enable a higher concentration of colorants in the inks to produce a wider gamut of rich, saturated color. The result - more vivid color for high impact image quality.
- HP low-solvent inks - excellent durability without lamination on low-cost, uncoated media Designed with the HP 9000s Printer, HP low-solvent ink formulations produce durable prints that resist fading for three years without lamination and are scratch, smear, and crack resistant (4.
- Premium image quality - HP printing materials designed with HP low-solvent inks With HP Premium Scrim Banner, HP Universal Scrim Banner, and HP remium Backlit Film, get premium image quality and high opacity.
- Successfully compete against screen print shops for those shorter run lengths Yes; it's true! Better business and more profits are a reality with this printer. High print speeds and low printing costs increase the break-even point against screen printers, making it easier to compete, and creating a huge opportunity in the outdoor printing market.
- Minimize your costs and get lasting output on uncoated media Count on excellent quality output on a range of low cost, uncoated materials, such as adhesive vinyls, films, banner stocks, papers, and fabrics.
- Have a clean, safe print environment with an integrated air purifier created for HP Designjets This printer-connected system uses a sealed, carbon-activated filter and high-powered fan to filter air at a rate consistent with the print speed and the number of volatile organic compounds released during the printing process.
- HP guidelines help make HP low-solvent ink printing safe, productive, and easy Following HP's installation and use guidelines helps you achieve a reliable and productive low-solvent ink printing solution and helps you address environmental, health, and safety questions about printing with HP lowsolvent inks.
- Designed together for HP quality and reliability The HP Designjet printing system - printers, low-solvent inks, ink cartridges, printheads, and printing material - is engineered to work with precision and must meet strict HP quality standards. Reliable operation saves you time and improves your productivity.
- HP offers the cleaning supplies and replacement ink cartridges needed to maintain your system HP training and guidelines help you implement environmentally responsible and safe practices for the purchase, installation, operation, handling, and maintenance of HP low-solvent printing supplies.