T1200 44-in (CH538A)
SKU: T1200 44-in (CH538A) (hp Office Products)
This fast 44-in (1118 mm) printing system provides the versatility you need. Two rolls and 2 A1/D-sized prints per minute enable high productivity. Two blacks and a gray HP Vivera ink and two HP media innovations enable the quality clients demand.
FeaturesDo more in less time—fast setup, printing, sharing.
- Get the job done quickly without sacrificing quality thanks to this printer's fast (Economode) print setting—2 A1/D-sized prints per minute.
- Save time and paper with two online rolls.
- Experience continuous printing with reliable HP 300-ml matte black ink cartridges, a convenient front-loading top roll, two online rolls with smart switching, and media length tracking.
- Print batch HP-GL/2, DWF, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, and MS Office 2007 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) files easily—without opening any application—thanks to the free HP Instant Printing Utility and the embedded Web server.
- Achieve rich, dark blacks and fine detailed lines with HP Vivera inks, including two HP Vivera blacks and a gray ink in this 6-ink printing system.
- Produce exacting detail with 0.02 mm (0.0008 in) minimum line width, and highly accurate drawings with 0.1% line accuracy.
- Easily create stunning large-format posters that convey your message loud and clear with the optional Serif PosterDesigner Pro for HP.
- Transform your everyday printing with 2 HP media innovations—new and improved HP bond papers with ColorPRO Technology and HP Recycled Bond Paper, made of 100% recycled base paper.
- A busy network is not a problem anymore—thanks to 32 GB of memory for file processing and reliable In-printer processing architecture.
- Secure connectivity with built-in Gigabit Ethernet networking and secure IPsec and IPv6. A Linux PS driver offers additional support for Linux users.
- Trusted security—use advanced access controls via the embedded Web server; secure disk erase and the external hard disk accessory provide even more security.
- Do more with your printer with PostScript capabilities. And experience greater operating system support with original HP-GL/2 and RTL.
|Model size||44 in|
|Mechanical print time, US D color line drawing, Draft mode, plain||28 sec/page|
|US D color line drawings/hr, Draft mode, plain||80 D prints per hour|
|Mechanical print time, US D b&w line drawing, Draft mode, plain||80 D prints per hour|
|Mechanical print time, US D b&w line drawing, Draft mode, plain||28 sec/page|
|Memory, standard||32 GB dedicated file-processing memory|
|Hard disk||Standard, 160 GB|
|Print technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Resolution technology||HP Color Layering technology|
|Non-Printable Area (imperial cut-sheet)||0.2 x 0.67 x 0.2 x 0.2 in|
|Ink types||Dye-based (C, M, Y, G, PK); pigment-based (MK)|
|Ink cartridges||6 (cyan, gray, magenta, matte black, photo black, yellow)|
|Maximum roll length||300 ft|
|Line accuracy||+/- 0.1%|
|Maximum black optical density||2.15 maximum black optical density (6 L*min)|
|Connectivity, standard||1 Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T) port; 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified port; 1 EIO Jetdirect accessory slot|
|Print languages, standard||T1200 44-in PostScript Version: Adobe PostScript 3; Adobe PDF 1.7; TIFF; JPEG; HP-GL/2; HP-RTL; CALS G4; HP PCL 3 GUI T1200 44-in: HP-GL/2; HP-RTL; CALS G4; HP PCL 3 GUI|
|Document finishing||Sheet feed; two automatic roll feeds; automatic roll-switching; automatic cutter|
|Media types||Bond and coated paper (bond, coated, heavyweight coated, super heavyweight plus matte, colored); technical paper (natural tracing, translucent bond, vellum); film (clear, matte, polyester); photographic paper (satin, gloss, semi-gloss, matte, high-gloss); backlit, self-adhesive (two-view cling, indoor paper, polypropylene, vinyl)|
|Rolls External Diameter||5.3 in|
|Media thickness (by paper path)||Up to 31.5 mil|
|Compatible operating systems|
|Compatible operating systems||T1200 44-in PostScript Version: Microsoft® Windows® 7 ready. For more information go to http://www.hp.com/go/windows7, Windows 2000; Windows XP Home; Windows XP Professional; Windows Server 2003; Windows Vista(R) Ready, Windows Vista (R) (32 and 64-bit); Windows Server 2008 (32 and 64-bit); Windows XP Home and Professional (32 and 64-bit); Windows Server 2003 (32/64 bit); Mac OS X v 10.4; Mac OS X v 10.5; Novell NetWare 5.x, 6.x; Citrix XenApp; Citrix XenServer; Linux (see http://www.hplipopensource.com) T1200 44-in: Microsoft® Windows® 7 ready. For more information go to http://www.hp.com/go/windows7, Windows 2000; Windows XP Home; Windows XP Professional; Windows Server 2003; Windows Vista(R) ReadyWindows Vista (R) (32 and 64-bit); Windows Server 2008 (32 and 64-bit); Windows XP Home and Professional (32 and 64-bit); Windows Server 2003 (32/64 bit); Mac OS X v 10.4; Mac OS X v 10.5; Novell NetWare 5.x, 6.x; Citrix XenApp; Citrix XenServer|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Product weight||189 lb|
|What's in the box||Printer; printheads (3 x 2 colors each); introductory ink cartridges; 44-in stand; 44-in spindle; Quick Reference Guide; setup poster; Serif PosterDesigner Pro for HP poster; start-up software; power cord|
|Software included||HP Instant Printing Utility; Serif PosterDesigner Pro for HP (trial version)|
|Warranty||One-year limited hardware warranty|