HP Designjet Z3200ps 44-in Photo Printer
SKU: HP Designjet Z3200ps 44-in Photo Printer (hp Office Products)
This 12-ink HP Designjet, with new HP 73 Chromatic Red ink, delivers long-lasting gallery-quality prints in black and white and color. It enables easy calibration and profiling with its embedded spectrophotometer and also delivers great ink efficiency.
FeaturesProduce gallery-quality black-and-white, color prints
- This 12-ink HP Designjet, with HP 73 Chromatic Red ink, delivers long-lasting gallery-quality prints in black and white and color (up to 200 years).
- Create beautiful black-and-white prints with smooth transitions, deep blacks, and neutral grays with the HP Quad-black ink set.
- Get superior gloss uniformity and minimize bronzing on most glossy photo papers with HP Gloss Enhancer.
- Enjoy an expanded color gamut which achieves 95% PANTONE® coverage enabled by chromatic red ink.
- Calibration and profiling are made simple with HP DreamColor Technologies and the embedded spectrophotometer which helps you generate custom ICC profiles in-house.
- Simplify workflows: easily access, create, and share paper presets using the enhanced HP Color Center.
- Create a customized PANTONE® simulation swatchbook with HP Professional PANTONE® Emulation.
- More options for profiling and calibration with the HP Advanced Profiling Solution.
- Print rich, dark blacks on matte and glossy papers without swapping ink cartridges.
- Save time and money: embedded TIFF, JPEG, and Adobe PS3/PDF RIP enables direct job submission, queueing, and nesting.
- Optimize performance and get great ink efficiency with automatic servicing routines. An Optical Drop Detector (ODD) prevents nozzle clogging, printing errors, and media waste.
- Efficiency-enhancing features include an HP Embedded Web Server and print previews which mean no trial and error.
|Model size:||44 in|
|Mechanical print time, US D color image, Best mode, glossy:||12.4 min/page|
|Mechanical print time, US D color image, Normal mode, glossy:||7.2 min/page|
|Mechanical print time, US D color image, Normal mode, coated:||3.8 min/page|
|Mechanical print time, US D color image, Draft mode, coated:||2 min/page|
|Hard disk:||Standard, 80 GB|
|Memory, standard:||256 MB|
|Memory, max:||256 MB|
|Print technology:||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Non-Printable Area (imperial cut-sheet):||0.2 x 0.67 x 0.2 x 0.2 in|
|Ink cartridges:||12 (blue, green, magenta, red, yellow, gray, photo black, matte black, light cyan, light gray, light magenta, gloss enhancer)|
|Maximum roll length:||300 ft|
|Line accuracy:||+/- 0.2%|
|Color accuracy:||Median < 1.6 dE2000, 95% of colors < 2.8 dE2000|
|Short term color stability:||< 1 dE2000 in less than 5 minutes|
|Long term print-to-print repeatability:||Average < 0.5 dE2000, 95% of colors < 1.4 dE2000|
|Maximum black optical density:||2.5 maximum black optical density (4 L* min) with HP Premium Instant Dry Photo Gloss media|
|Connectivity, standard:||Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T); Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified; EIO Jetdirect accessory slot|
|Print driver, standard:||Adobe PostScript, HP PCL 3 GUI|
|Print languages, standard:||Adobe PostScript 3, Adobe PDF 1.6, TIFF, JPEG, HP PCL 3 GUI|
|Document finishing:||Sheet feed; roll feed; automatic cutter (cuts all media except canvas)|
|Media types:||Photographic (satin, gloss, semi-gloss, matte, Baryte paper ), proofing (semi-gloss, high-gloss contract, semi-gloss contract, matte), fine art printing material (smooth, textured, watercolor, satin, aquarella, litho-realistic, canvas), self-adhesive (indoor, vinyl, polypropylene), banner and sign (display film, indoor banner, scrim, polypropylene, Tyvek, outdoor, billboard, PVC-free), bond and coated (bond, coated, heavyweight coated, super heavyweight plus matte, colored), technical (tracing, translucent bond, vellum), film (clear, matte, polyester), backlit, fabric/textile (flag, polyester, silk)|
|Media sizes, standard:||8.3 to 44-in wide sheets; 11 to 44-in rolls|
|Media size, custom:||8.3 x 11 to 44 x 66 in|
|Rolls External Diameter:||5.3 in|
|Media thickness (by paper path)***:||Up to 31.5 mil|
|Compatible operating systems|
|Compatible operating systems:||Microsoft® Windows® 7 Ultimate/Professional/Home Premium, Windows Vista® Ultimate/Business/Home Premium, Windows® XP (32-bit, 64-bit) Professional/Home, Windows® Server 2008 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows® Server 2008 R2, Windows® Server 2003 (32-bit, 64-bit) Mac OS X v 10.4, v 10.5, v 10.6, v 10.7 Citrix XenApp Citrix XenServer|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Weight:||189 lb (86 kg)|
|Product dimensions (WxDxH):||69.7 x 27.2 x 41.2 in (1770 x 690 x 1047 mm)|
|What's in the box:||HP Designjet Z3200 Photo Printer; spindle; printheads; introductory ink cartridges; Original HP media roll; printer stand; rear tray; 3-in core adapter; quick reference guide; setup poster; USB cable; power cord; HP Start-up kit including printer software|
|Software included:||Printer drivers, HP Printer Utility including HP Color Center|
|Warranty:||One-year warranty with on-site, next business-day service|