HP Deskjet 3520 Printer
SKU: HP Deskjet 3520 Printer (hp Office Products)
Ultra-compact value of simple photo-quality color and HP reliability for basic printing needs.
- Up to 8 ppm black
- Up to 8 ppm color
- Up to 2400 x 1200-optimized dpi color and 1200-input dpi
- up to 1 input trays
- holds up to Up to 100 sheets
OverviewThe HP Deskjet 3520 color inkjet printer series is designed for simplicity and value. Its ultra-compact design features a 100-sheet paper tray that can be folded up for storage. The printer produces vibrant photo quality (up to 2400 x 1200 dpi color) from a single color cartridge. It is suited for basic printing needs with up to 8 pages per minute in black and up to 8 pages per minute in color. As printing needs grow, black print speed and quality can be enhanced with purchase of separate black ink cartridge (not included). This printer includes HP convenience features you rely on most, with on-screen print cancel and low-level ink indicators, easy set up featuring USB connectivity and simplified software and a single on/off button. Small in size, yet big on value, this space-saving printer is perfect for those who need a printer for occasional use. features
- Easy to set up and use with simplified printer software and single on/off button.
- Up to 2400 x 1200 dpi color and crisp black from a single color cartridge.
- Space-saving 100-sheet paper tray enables ultra-compact storage when not in use.
- Up to 8 pages per minute in black, up to 8 in color.
- Easy-to-use on-screen print, cancel, and ink-level indicator save time and money.
- On-screen menu offers five modes for optimizing print quality and speed.
- USB connection for compatible PCs and Macintosh computers.
- Option to print laser-quality text in up to 1200 dpi rendered black.
- Get long-lasting photos with exceptional fade resistance using HP paper and ink.
|print speed, black -- draft mode (pages per minute)||up to 8 ppm|
|print speed, black -- normal mode (pages per minute)||up to 3 ppm|
|print speed, black -- best quality mode (pages per minute)||up to 0.8 ppm|
|print speed, color -- draft mode (pages per minute)||up to 8 ppm|
|print speed, color -- normal mode (pages per minute)||up to 3 ppm|
|print speed, color -- best quality mode (pages per minute)||up to 0.8 ppm|
|recommended monthly volume, maximum||500 pages|
|print quality / technology|
|print technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|print quality, black||Up to 1200 x 1200-rendered dpi black text (with optional black cartridge)|
|print quality, color||Up to 2400 x 1200-optimized dpi color and 1200-input dpi|
|resolution technology||HP PhotoREt|
|paper handling / media|
|paper trays, std.||std: 1|
|paper trays, max.||up to 1 input trays|
|input capacity, std.||Up to 100 sheets|
|input capacity, max.||Up to 100 sheets|
|standard envelope capacity||Up to 10 envelopes|
|output capacity, std.||Up to 50 sheets|
|output capacity, max.||Up to 50 sheets|
|media sizes, std.||Letter, legal, executive, US No. 10 envelope, cards|
|media sizes, custom||3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in|
|media type||Paper (plain, inkjet, photo), envelopes, transparencies, labels, cards, HP premium media, iron-on transfers|
|media weight, recommended||16 to 24 lb|
|memory / print languages / typefaces|
|memory, max.||Integrated memory|
|print languages, std.||Lightweight Imaging Device Interface Language (LIDIL)|
|dimensions / weight / warranty|
|dimensions (w x d x h)||16.6 x 9.6 x 7.75 in|
|warranty, std.||One-year limited hardware warranty backed by HP Customer Care, service support; one-year phone support; Latin America: 90-day limited hardware warranty backed by HP Customer Care, service and support; 90-day phone support.|