HP Deskjet 3550 Printer
SKU: HP Deskjet 3550 Printer (hp Office Products)
Simple, ultra-compact printer with vibrant photo quality and fast speed for basic printing needs.
- Up to 14 ppm black
- Up to 10 ppm color
- Up to 2400-optimized dpi color (up to 2400 x 1200-optimized dpi color and 1200-input dpi)
- up to 1 input trays
- Up to 100 sheets
OverviewSimple and ultra-compact, the HP Deskjet 3550 color inkjet printer produces vibrant photo-quality - up to 2400 x 1200 dpi color - and laser-quality black text at up to 1200 dpi rendered black. It delivers speed you can rely on, with up to 14 pages per minute in black and up to 10 ppm in color. Designed to meet basic printing needs, this printer includes time-tested HP convenience features such as on-screen print cancel and low-level ink indicators, easy set up featuring USB connectivity, simplified software and a single on/off button. The printer's 100-sheet fold-up paper tray enables compact storage when not in use. features Vibrant photo quality
- It delivers exceptional fade resistance for long-lasting photos using HP Premium Plus Photo paper.
- You can print laser-quality text in up to 1200 dpi rendered black.
- The space-saving, 100-sheet fold-up paper tray enables ultra-compact storage when the printer is not in use.
- On-screen print-cancel feature saves time and money by quickly canceling unwanted print jobs; avoid running out of ink at an inconvenient time using the on-screen ink-level indicator.
- It is easy to set up and start printing with USB connection for compatible PCs and Macintosh computers.
- Included HP Photo and Imaging software assures compatibility with all HP digital photography products - icons and menus are easy to learn and use. Create and print stickers, wallet-sized photos, photo album pages, iron-on T-shirt transfers and more.
|print speed, black -- draft mode (pages per minute)||Up to 14 ppm|
|print speed, black -- normal mode (pages per minute)||Up to 7.5 ppm|
|print speed, black -- best quality mode (pages per minute)||Up to 0.8 ppm|
|print speed, color -- draft mode (pages per minute)||Up to 10 ppm|
|print speed, color -- normal mode (pages per minute)||Up to 3.5 ppm|
|print speed, color -- best quality mode (pages per minute)||Up to 0.8 ppm|
|recommended monthly volume, maximum||500 pages|
|print quality / technology|
|print technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|print quality, black||Up to 1200-rendered dpi black|
|print quality, color||Up to 2400-optimized dpi color (up to 2400 x 1200-optimized dpi color and 1200-input dpi)|
|resolution technology||HP PhotoREt III|
|paper handling / media|
|paper trays, std.||std: 1|
|paper trays, max.||up to 1 input trays|
|input capacity, std.||Up to 100 sheets|
|input capacity, max.||Up to 100 sheets|
|standard envelope capacity||Up to 10 envelopes|
|output capacity, std.||Up to 50 sheets|
|output capacity, max.||Up to 50 sheets|
|duplex printing||None (not supported)|
|media sizes, std.||Letter, legal, executive, US No. 10 envelope, cards|
|media sizes, custom||3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in|
|media type||Paper (plain, inkjet, photo), envelopes, transparencies, labels, cards, HP premium media, iron-on transfers|
|media weight, recommended||16 to 24 lb|
|memory / print languages / typefaces|
|memory, max.||Integrated memory|
|print languages, std.||Lightweight Imaging Device Interface Language (LIDIL)|
|dimensions / weight / warranty|
|dimensions (w x d x h)||16.6 x 9.6 x 7.75 in|
|warranty, std.||One-year limited hardware warranty backed by HP Customer Care, service and support; one-year phone support|