HP Deskjet 3510 e-All-in-One Printer
SKU: HP Deskjet 3510 e-All-in-One Printer (hp Office Products)
Get affordable and reliable performance from this e-all-in-one. You can wirelessly print from virtually anywhere, enjoy impressive results from Original HP inks, print borderless photos, and even save energy and conserve resources.
- Easy wireless printing—virtually anywhere.
- With HP ePrint, now you can print from virtually anywhere.
- Print and share wirelessly, and connect to your wireless network quickly and easily.
- Download convenient, free apps from HP and partners to wirelessly print directly from a smartphone.
- Reliable performance to print, scan, and copy.
- Easily print, scan, copy, and access HP Quick Forms from the 2.0-inch (5.08 cm) mono display.
- Print everyday documents at ISO (laser-comparable) speeds up to 7.5 ppm black and up to 4.5 ppm color.
- All the features you need for an affordable price
- Produce borderless documents, photos, and flyers at home.
- Get impressive results and produce more pages, using Original HP ink cartridges and high-capacity cartridges.
- Print, scan, and copy everyday documents quickly and easily.
- Save desk or shelf space with a compact e-all-in-one designed to fit in tight places.
- Designed with the environment in mind
- Take advantage of responsible design—this e-all-in-one is composed of 10% postconsumer recycled plastics.
- Save energy using an ENERGY STAR® qualified e-all-in-one.
- Get free, easy recycling—cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners are recycled responsibly.
- Designed with the environment in mind—made from 10% post-consumer recycled plastic.
- Original HP 61 cartridges contain up to 70% recycled material.
- Print only the web content you need with HP Smart Print.[eco01]
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- [eco01]Supports most current versions of Microsoft® Internet Explorer® and Mozilla® Firefox®.
|All-in-one functions:||Print, copy, scan|
|Mobile Printing Capability:||HP ePrint; Wireless direct; Apple AirPrint™|
|Print Speed Black (ISO, laser comparable):||Up to 7.5 ppm|
|Print speed color (ISO, laser comparable):||Up to 4.5 ppm|
|Print speed black (draft):||Up to 20 ppm|
|Print speed color (draft):||Up to 16 ppm|
|Print speed footnote:||Either after first page or after first set of ISO test pages. For details see: http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims|
|First page out (black/color):||As fast as 17 sec|
|First page out (black):||As fast as 17 sec|
|Page yield footnote:||Approximate yield. Actual yield depends on printer and specific use. See http://www.hp.com/go/pageyield for more information|
|Recommended monthly print volume:||300 to 400|
|Print resolution, black:||Up to 600 dpi|
|Print resolution, color:||Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi from 1200 dpi input data (when printing from a computer on photo paper)|
|Print technology:||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Monthly duty cycle:||Up to 1000 pages|
|Paper handling standard,input:||60-sheet input tray|
|Paper handling standard,output:||25-sheet output tray|
|Envelope capacity:||Up to 5 envelopes|
|Duplex printing (printing on both sides of paper):||None|
|Media sizes, standard:||Letter, legal, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 8 x 10 in, No. 10 envelopes|
|Media types:||Paper (brochure, inkjet, plain), photo paper, envelopes, labels, cards (greeting), transparencies|
|Media weight, recommended:||20 lb|
|Print languages, standard:||HP PCL 3 GUI|
|Scan resolution, optical:||Up to 1200 dpi|
|Scan resolution, enhanced:||Up to 1200 dpi|
|Scan size, maximum (flatbed):||8.5 x 11.69 in|
|Copy resolution, black:||Up to 600 x 300 dpi|
|Copy resolution, color:||Up to 600 x 300 dpi|
|Copy reduce/enlarge settings:||Fit to page|
|Maximum number of copies:||Up to 50 copies|
|HP ePrint capability:||Yes|
|Network Ready:||Standard (built-in WiFi 802.11b/g/n)|
|Connectivity, standard:||1 USB 2.0; 1 WiFi 802.11b/g/n|
|Memory card compatible:||None|
|Compatible operating systems:||Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (Service Pack 2)* or higher (32-bit only) Mac OS X v 10.6, OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion|
|Minimum system requirements:||PC: Windows 8, Windows 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer; Windows Vista: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer; Windows XP Service Pack 3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel® Pentium® II, Celeron® or compatible processor, 233 MHz or higher, 750 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 6 or higher. Windows 8: hp.com/go/Windows8 Macintosh: Mac OS X v10.6, Lion, or Mountain Lion; Intel® Core™ Processor; 1 GB HD; CD-ROM/DVD or Internet; USB|
|Mobile printing capability:||HP ePrint; Wireless direct; Apple AirPrint™|
|Mobile Printing Capability Footnote:||Supports iOS 4.2 devices iPad®, iPhone® 4, iPhone® 3GS, iPod touch® 3rd and 4th generation capable of multi-tasking. Works with HP ePrint-enabled printers and all-in-ones. AirPrint™ and iOS 4.2 or later devices require an 802.11 wireless network connection to the printer. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from the access point. AirPrint and the AirPrint Logo are trademarks of Apple® Inc. iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple® Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.|
|Borderless Printing:||Yes, up to 8.5 x 11 in (US letter), 210 x 297 mm (A4)|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||17.01 x 17.27 x 9.9 in (431.4 x 438.9 x 251.6 mm)|
|Weight:||8.59 lb (3.9 kg)|
|Dimensions, max (W x D x H):||17.01 x 22.18 x 16.23 in|
|Power and operating requirements|
|ENERGY STAR® Qualified:||Yes|
|Power supply:||Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)|
|Power consumption:||10 watts|
|Power consumption (Active):||10 watts|
|Power Consumption (Manual-off):||0.3 watts|
|Power consumption footnote:||Power requirements are based on the country/region where the printer is sold. Do not convert operating voltages. This will damage the printer and void the product warranty.|
|Power Consumption, Powersave:||1.2 watts|
|Recommended Operating humidity range:||15 to 80% RH (non-condensing)|
|Recommended Operating humidity range:||20 to 80% RH|
|Operating temperature range:||59 to 86ºF|
|Acoustic Pressure Emissions:||49 dB(A) (printing at 5 ppm)|
|Acoustic power emissions:||6.1 B(A) (printing at 5 ppm)|
|What's in the box:||HP Deskjet 3510 All-in-One; HP 61 Black Ink Cartridge (~190 pages); HP 61 Tri-color Ink Cartridge (~165 pages); Software CD; Setup Poster; power supply; power cord; USB cable. For ink volume and page yield information, visit http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies|
|Cable included?:||Yes, 1 USB (1-meter)|
|Software included:||HP Photo Creations|
|Warranty:||World-class service and support. One-year technical phone support; one-year limited hardware warranty. Access to 24/7 award-winning support services through http://www.hp.com/support|