HP Deskjet 3520 e-All-in-One Printer
SKU: HP Deskjet 3520 e-All-in-One Printer (hp Office Products)
Count on affordable wireless performance to do more at home and on the go. Wirelessly print from virtually anywhere, and print two-sided documents automatically. Produce impressive results, using individual Original HP ink cartridges.
- Easy wireless printing—from virtually anywhere
- With HP ePrint, now you can print from virtually anywhere.
- Print and share wirelessly, and connect to your wireless network quickly and easily.
- Wirelessly print directly from a smartphone or mobile device, using HP mobile printing applications.
- Trusted HP performance and two-sided printing
- Automatically print and copy on both sides of a single page.
- Print affordably, using individual inks, and save more with high-capacity cartridges for frequent printing.
- Produce borderless documents, photos, and flyers at home.
- Print everyday documents at ISO (laser-comparable) speeds up to 8 ppm black and up to 7.5 ppm color.
- Convenient and compact to help you do more at home
- Easily print, scan, and copy everyday documents, using the 2.0-inch (5.08 cm) mono display.
- Print fun and useful templates with HP Quick Forms.
- Fast and easy installation—right out of the box.
- Save desk or shelf space with a compact e-all-in-one designed to fit in tight places.
- Designed with the environment in mind
- Consume up to 50% less paper, using automatic two-sided printing and copying.
- Save energy, using an ENERGY STAR® qualified e-all-in-one.
- Use Original HP print cartridges for quality, reliability, and rewards.
- Get free, easy recycling—cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners are recycled responsibly.
- Designed with the environment in mind—made from 20% postconsumer recycled plastic.
- Save paper by up to 50% using automatic two-sided printing.
- Print only the web content you need with HP Smart Print.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Supports most current versions of Microsoft® Internet Explorer® and Mozilla® Firefox®.
Product Specificationstable id="prodSpecTable">
|Mobile Printing Capability:||HP ePrint, HP wireless direct printing, Apple AirPrint™|
|Print Speed Black (ISO, laser comparable):||Up to 8 ppm|
|Print speed color (ISO, laser comparable):||Up to 7.5 ppm|
|Print speed black (draft):||Up to 23 ppm|
|Print speed color (draft):||Up to 22 ppm|
|Print speed, color, 4x6 photo (draft mode):||As fast as 19 sec|
|Print speed footnote:||Either after first page or after first set of ISO test pages. For details see: http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims|
|Page yield footnote:||Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. Some ink from included cartridge is used to start up the printer. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies|
|Recommended monthly print volume:||300 to 400|
|Print resolution, black:||Up to 1200 x 600 rendered dpi (when printing from a computer)|
|Print resolution, color:||Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200 input dpi)|
|Print technology:||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Monthly duty cycle:||Up to 1000 pages|
|Paper handling standard,input:||Up to 80 sheet input tray|
|Paper handling standard,output:||15-sheet output tray|
|Envelope capacity:||Up to 5 envelopes|
|Duplex printing (printing on both sides of paper):||Automatic (standard)|
|Media sizes, standard:||Letter, legal, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 8 x 10 in, No. 10 envelopes|
|Media sizes, custom:||3.5 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in|
|Media types:||Paper (plain, inkjet, photo), envelopes, transparencies, labels, cards, the HP premium media, iron-on transfers, borderless media|
|Media weight, recommended:||16 lb|
|Print languages, standard:||HP PCL 3 GUI|
|Scan resolution, optical:||Up to 1200 dpi|
|Scan resolution, enhanced:||Up to 2400 dpi|
|Scan size, maximum (flatbed):||8.5 x 11.7 in|
|Copy resolution, black:||Up to 600 dpi|
|Copy resolution, color:||Up to 600 dpi|
|Copy reduce/enlarge settings:||25 to 400%|
|Copy image Scaling:||12 to 1200% in 1% increments at 300 dpi resolution (scaling range dependent upon resolution)|
|Maximum number of copies:||Up to 50 copies|
|HP ePrint capability:||Yes|
|Network Ready:||Standard (built-in WiFi 802.11b/g/n)|
|Connectivity, standard:||1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0; 1 WiFi 802.11n|
|Compatible operating systems:||Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (Service Pack 2)* or higher (32-bit only) Mac OS X v 10.6, OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion|
|Minimum system requirements:||PC: Windows 8, Windows 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer; Windows Vista: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer; Windows XP Service Pack 3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel® Pentium® II, Celeron® or compatible processor, 233 MHz or higher, 750 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 6 or higher. Windows 8: hp.com/go/Windows8 Macintosh: Mac OS X v10.6, Lion, or Mountain Lion; Intel® Core™ Processor; 1 GB HD; CD-ROM/DVD or Internet; USB|
|Mobile printing capability:||HP ePrint, HP wireless direct printing, Apple AirPrint™|
|Mobile Printing Capability Footnote:||Apple AirPrint™: Supports iOS 4.2 devices iPad®, iPhone® 4, iPhone® 3GS, iPod touch® 3rd and 4th generation capable of multi-tasking. Works with HP ePrint-enabled printers and all-in-ones. AirPrint™ and iOS 4.2 or later devices require an 802.11 wireless network connection to the printer. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from the access point. AirPrint and the AirPrint Logo are trademarks of Apple® Inc. iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple® Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. HP ePrint: Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any connected Internet- and email-capable device. Requires HP Web Services Account Registration. Print times may vary. For a list of supported documents, and image types, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter. And for additional solution see www.hp.com/go/mobile-printing-solutions.|
|Borderless Printing:||Yes (up to 8.5 x 11 in, 216 x 297 mm)|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||17.32 x 14.37 x 5.7 in (440 x 365 x 144 mm)|
|Weight:||11.02 lb (5 kg)|
|Dimensions, max (W x D x H):||17.32 x 15.0 x 17.32 in|
|Power and operating requirements|
|ENERGY STAR® Qualified:||Yes|
|Power consumption:||13.38 watts maximum, 13.38 watts (Active), 0.22 watts (Manual-Off), 2.72 watts (Standby), 0.8 watts (Sleep), 0.22 watts (Auto-Off)|
|Power consumption footnote:||Power requirements are based on the country/region where the printer is sold. Do not convert operating voltages. This will damage the printer and void the product warranty.|
|Recommended Operating humidity range:||10 to 80% RH|
|Recommended Operating humidity range:||20 to 80% RH|
|Operating temperature range:||59 to 87ºF|
|Acoustic Pressure Emissions:||46 dB(A) (printing at 5 ppm)|
|Acoustic power emissions:||5.9 B(A) (printing at 5 ppm)|
|What's in the box:||HP Deskjet 3520 e-All-in-One; HP 564 Black Ink Cartridge; HP 564 Cyan Ink Cartridge; HP 564 Magenta Ink Cartridge; HP 564 Yellow Ink Cartridge; Software CD; Reference Guide; power cord; 1-meter USB setup cable. Some ink from included cartridge is used to start up the printer. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.|
|Cable included?:||Yes, 1 USB setup cable (1-meter)|
|Software included:||HP Photo Creations|
|Warranty:||World-class service and support. One-year technical phone support; one-year limited hardware warranty. Access to 24/7 award-winning support services through http://www.hp.com/support|