HP LaserJet 1010 Printer Series
SKU: HP LaserJet 1010 Printer Series (hp Office Products)
HP's most affordable and compact LaserJet printer.
- 15 ppm
- monthly volume: 5,000 pages
- 1200 dpi effective output
- up to 2 input trays
- holds up to 160 sheets
- Your documents look sharp, crisp, and professional. Get high quality printing with advanced toner and up to 1200-dpi effective output (600 by 600 dpi with Resolution Enhancement technology -- REt).
- Get started right away with included toner cartridge. Count on optimal print quality throughout the life of the included HP LaserJet toner cartridge. The cartridge is easy to recycle through an environmentally conscious return program.
- Maintain your valuable workspace. Compact and convenient, the HP LaserJet 1012 printer is half the size of most laser printers so it fits easily on a shelf or any small, convenient space.
- No-wait printing keeps you ahead of the game. With the first page printing in under 10 seconds using HP's instant-on fuser, you do not have to wait for your printer to warm up.
- Get working right out of the box. Enjoy a hassle-free setup with USB connectivity ensuring easy installation and simple user interface.
- Concentrate on your business, not your printer. Get reliable printing with a monthly duty cycle up to 5,000 pages and a one-year limited warranty.
- It works in your existing environment. The HP LaserJet 1012 printer supports Microsoft Windows 98, Me, 2000 and XP and is also compatible with Macintosh OS 9 and OS X.
OverviewToday's professionals need to save time, costs, and valuable workspace. The HP LaserJet 1012 series printer gives you that edge without compromising the high quality you have come to expect from HP LaserJet printers.
|print speed, black (pages per minute)||15 ppm|
|first page out, black||Less than 10 sec|
|recommended monthly volume, maximum||5000 pages|
|print quality / technology|
|print quality, black||1200 dpi effective output [optical 600 x 600 x 2 dpi with HP Resolution Enhancement technology (REt)]|
|resolution technology||Resolution Enhancement technology (REt), HP FastRes 1200|
|paper handling / media|
|paper trays, std.||std: 2|
|paper trays, max.||up to 2 input trays|
|input capacity, std.||150 sheets|
|input capacity, max.||160 sheets|
|standard envelope capacity||10 envelopes|
|output capacity, std.||Up to 125 sheets|
|output capacity, max.||Up to 125 sheets|
|media sizes, std.||Letter, legal, index card, No. 10 envelopes, Monarch envelopes|
|media sizes, custom||3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in|
|media type||Paper (plain, recycled), cardstock, envelopes, heavy media, labels, transparencies, custom-sized media|
|media weight, recommended||20 lb|
|memory / print languages / typefaces|
|memory, std.||8 MB|
|memory, max.||8 MB|
|print languages, std.||Host-based|
|connectivity, std.||USB (compatible with USB 2.0 specifications)|
|macintosh compatible||Yes (US only)|
|print drivers, std.||Host-based|
|dimensions / weight / warranty|
|dimensions (w x d x h)||14.6 x 9.1 x 8.2 in|
|warranty, std.||One-year limited warranty on HP hardware, accessories, and supplies; free telephone during warranty period (excluding toll charges)|