HP LaserJet 1020 Printer
SKU: HP LaserJet 1020 Printer (hp Office Products)
The most affordable and compact HP LaserJet printer is a welcome addition to any office environment, delivering simple set up and maintenance coupled with the legendary quality of HP LaserJet.
- Expect a lot from so little. With FastRes 1200 dpi-effective print quality and the reliable HP LaserJet print cartridge, the HP LaserJet 1020 produces crisp, clean text for your business documents. The printer also includes HP Resolution Enhancement technology (REt), a suite of proprietary image enhancement technologies. Working with the image-writing systems in the print cartridge, FastRes 1200 and HP REt ensure continuous, professional-quality printing.
- Print high quality at low cost. The host-based print driver is designed to quickly translate application output into high-quality raster print images. This driver handles print jobs using your PC’s processor and memory rather than the printer’s, which lets you print more complex jobs without the cost of additional printer memory.v
- Conserve space. The compact design saves valuable workspace for the efficiency-minded micro and small business user: suitable for a desk, shelf, or other small, convenient spot.
- Increase office efficiency. The printer boasts print speeds of up to 15 pages per minute (ppm) letter, and thanks to Instant-on Technology, the printer delivers a first page out in less than 10 seconds.
- Enjoy media flexibility. A 150-sheet input tray, a single-sheet priority input slot for specialty paper, and a 100-sheet output bin provide the flexibility to print the documents you need. The printer supports plain paper up to legal size, as well as envelopes, transparencies, card stock, postcards, and labels.
- Just plug it in. Convenient, Hi-Speed USB 2.0 connectivity helps you quickly set up the printer. With support for Windows® 98 SE, Me, 2000, and XP® 32 bit, the printer fits right into your existing environment.
- Easily access and replace supplies. Precisely designed together with the printer, the HP LaserJet print cartridge is simple to use, featuring Ultraprecise toner and the imaging drum in one unit. Print cartridge installation and replacement is quick and convenient and just one cartridge makes supplies management easy.
- Reduce costs with the HP LaserJet printing system. Secure real time savings and boost productivity to lower overall printing costs. The whole printing system—printer, HP LaserJet Q2612A Black Print Cartridges with Ultraprecise technology, and HP papers—is precisely engineered for optimal quality and reliability. Every HP LaserJet print cartridge must meet strict quality standards to deliver reliable results.
- Take advantage of HP’s legendary dependability. Rely on this low-maintenance printer to deliver top-level business documents day in and day out. A robust 5,000-page monthly duty cycle supports the printing needs of even the busiest user.
- Black: Up to 15 ppm
- Resolution: 1200 dpi effective output quality (600 x 600 dpi)
- Paper trays: up to 1 (plus single-sheet priority input slot) input tray(s)
- Paper input capacity: Up to 150 sheets
- Monthly volume: Up to 5000 pages
Product SpecificationsSpeed/monthly volume
- Print speed, black (best quality mode): Up to 15 ppm
- First page out, black: < 10 sec
- Processor speed: 234 MHz
- Recommended monthly volume, maximum: Up to 5000 pages
- Print technology: Laser
- Print quality, black: 1200 dpi effective output quality (600 x 600 dpi)
- Paper trays, std.: 1 (plus single-sheet priority input slot)
- Paper trays, max.: 1 (plus single-sheet priority input slot)
- Input capacity, std.: Up to 150 sheets
- Input capacity, max.: 150 sheets
- Standard envelope capacity: Up to 15 envelopes
- Envelope feeder: No
- Output capacity, std.: Up to 100 sheets
- Output capacity, max.: Up to 100 sheets
- Duplex printing (printing on both sides of paper): Manual (driver support provided)
- Paper Handling, Input (standard): 150-sheet input tray, single-sheet priority input slot
- Paper Handling, Output (standard): 100-sheet face-down bin
- Media sizes, std.: Letter, legal, executive, postcards, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch)
- Media sizes, custom: Main tray: 5.8 x 8.27 to 8.5 x 14 in; input slot: 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in
- Media weight, recommended: 20 lb
- Media types: Paper (plain, LaserJet, photo), envelopes, transparencies, labels, cardstock, postcards
- Memory, std.: 2 MB
- Memory, max.: 2 MB
- Hard disk: None
- Print languages, std.: Host-based printing
- Print languages, optional: None
- Connectivity, std.: Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
- Macintosh compatible: No
- Print drivers, std.: Host-based
- Dimensions (w x d x h): 14.6 x 14.2 x 8.2 in
- Weight, U.S.: 11 lb