HP LaserJet 1320nw Printer
SKU: HP LaserJet 1320nw Printer (hp Office Products)
Single-sheet multipurpose input slot and 250-sheet input tray, USB 2.0-compatible port, HP Jetdirect Fast Ethernet embedded print server, HP Jetdirect 802.11b/g wireless Ethernet embedded print server.
- Produce high-quality documents quickly and easily. Print speeds of up to 22 pages per minute (ppm) and automatic two-sided printing ensure efficiency from start to finish with this desktop black-and-white laser printer. With Instant-on Technology, you don’t have to wait for the printer to warm up, and the first page prints in as few as 8.5 seconds.
- Share the printer’s value with versatile connectivity. Designed for individuals as well as small workteams, the printer provides multiple connectivity options. The HP LaserJet 1320 printer features simple USB 2.0-compatible and parallel port connectivity. Other models offer advanced capabilities, including the HP Jetdirect Fast Ethernet embedded print server and the HP Jetdirect 802.11b/g wireless Ethernet embedded print server, for ultimate networking flexibility. (HP LaserJet 1320n, 1320tn, and 1320nw printers feature an HP Jetdirect Fast Ethernet embedded print server and do not include parallel port connectivity. The HP LaserJet 1320nw printer also features an HP Jetdirect 802.11b/g wireless Ethernet embedded print server.)
- Count on HP reliability and performance. Featuring a 133 MHz processor and 16 MB of RAM (expandable up to 144 MB of RAM), the printer meets your business needs and gracefully handles complex documents.
- Enhance your business communications. The HP LaserJet 1320 series printer delivers 1200 dpi resolution for consistently great documents. Smooth HP microfine toner particles produce true HP LaserJet print quality—clear, sharp text characters, smooth grayscales, and deep blacks. For the best results, use HP papers and impress your clients and customers.
- Print two-sided documents with ease. Routinely printing on both sides with integrated automatic two-sided printing saves money and resources, virtually doubles your input capacity, and makes paperwork more manageable.
- Take advantage of compatibility. The printer is compatible with offices worldwide. Print professional documents with PCL 6, PCL 5e, or HP postscript level 2 emulation—print language standards widely recognized in businesses around the world.
- Enjoy a large input capacity and reduce paper tray loading. The HP LaserJet 1320tn printer features a second 250-sheet input tray in addition to the standard 250-sheet tray, for a 500-sheet total input capacity.
- Design customized business documents. The HP LaserJet 1320 series printer supports an array of HP papers, including HP Matte Brochure Laser Paper, HP Soft Gloss Presentation Laser Paper, and HP Labels.
- Save valuable desk space. Featuring an enhanced, compact design with no protruding trays, you can print simply and conveniently from almost anywhere in your office.
- Simplify printer management with helpful alerts. The printer and HP supplies feature HP Smart printing technology, with provides automatic alerts when a cartridge is low. HP SureSupply enables convenient, online ordering.
- Experience the freedom of a printer designed for your office. Built to fit into your existing office environment, the printer supports a wide range of operating systems, including Microsoft Windows 98, Me, NT 4.0, 2000, Windows Server 2003, and XP; as well as Macintosh OS 9.x, OS X 10.1, 10.2, and 10.3.
- Black: Up to 22 ppm
- Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Paper trays: up to 3 input tray(s)
- Paper input capacity: Up to 500 sheets
- Monthly volume: 10,000 pages
|Print speed, black (best quality mode)||Up to 22 ppm|
|First page out, black||Less than 8.5 sec|
|Processor speed||133 MHz|
|Recommended monthly volume, maximum||10000 pages|
|Print quality / technology|
|Print quality, black||Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Resolution technology||HP ProRes 1200|
|Paper handling / media|
|Paper trays, std.||1|
|Paper trays, max.||2|
|Input capacity, std.||Up to 250 sheets|
|Input capacity, max.||Up to 500 sheets|
|Standard envelope capacity||1 envelopes|
|Output capacity, std.||Up to 125 sheets|
|Output capacity, max.||Up to 125 sheets|
|Duplex printing (printing on both sides of paper)||Automatic (standard)|
|Media sizes, std.||Letter, legal, executive, index cards, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch)|
|Media sizes, custom||Tray 1: 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in; Tray 2, 3: 5.8 x 8.3 to 8.5 x 14 in|
|Media types||Paper (plain, recycled, light, heavy, bond, rough), heavy media, envelopes, transparencies, labels, cardstock|
|Media weight, recommended||20 lb|
|Memory / print languages|
|Memory, std.||16 MB|
|Memory, max.||144 MB|
|Memory slots||One 100-pin DIMM|
|Print languages, std.||HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5e, Postscript Level 2 emulation with automatic language switching|
|Connectivity, std.||USB 2.0 compatible port, IEEE 1284-B compliant parallel port|
|Connectivity, optional||HP Jetdirect external print servers; HP wireless print servers; Bluetooth wireless printer adapter; HP Jetdirect 170x, 175x, 300x, 380x, 500x (for Fast Ethernet) Print Server; HP Jetdirect en3700 Fast Ethernet Print Server; HP Jetdirect ew2400 802.11g Print Server|
|Print drivers, std.||HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5e, Postscript Level 2 emulation|
|Dimensions / weight / warranty|
|Dimensions (w x d x h)||13.78 x 13.98 x 10.03 in|
|Weight, U.S.||24.7 lb|
|Warranty, std.||One-year, return to HP authorized service center warranty|