HP LaserJet Pro 200 color Printer M251nw
SKU: HP LaserJet Pro 200 color Printer M251nw (hp Office Products)
Produce professional-quality color documents that help boost business. Use business apps to access and print from the Web. Locate the printer anywhere in the office, using wireless connectivity. Print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint.
FeaturesPrint with ease—from virtually anywhere.
- Use business apps and the 3.5-inch (8.89 cm) color touchscreen to access and print from the Web.
- Print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint.
- Set up anywhere in the office with built-in wireless networking. Use HP Auto Wireless Connect to configure networking—without wires. Take advantage of built-in, 10/100 Ethernet networking to share printing resources on a network.
- Set up anywhere in the office with built-in wireless networking. Share printing resources on a network.
- Print from a flash drive, using the easy-access USB port.
- Produce vivid colors with HP ImageREt 3600 and ColorSphere II toner. Optimize settings with HP EasyColor.
- Boost productivity with print speeds up to 14 pages per minute A4 and letter.
- Create impressive color marketing materials in the office on a range of media, including HP specialty papers.
- Print documents affordably. Get the same black cost per page as a black-only HP LaserJet printer.
- Reduce energy use with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology. Save energy and time with Instant-on Technology.
- Install your printer in only a few minutes. HP Smart Install makes it simple to start printing quickly on a PC or notebook, without a CD—just make a USB connection and install.
- Install your printer fast—there's no CD required with HP Smart Install.
- Receive consistent results with Original HP LaserJet toner cartridges and reorder with HP SureSupply.
- Get free, easy recycling—toner cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners are recycled responsibly.
- Save energy—HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology turns the printer on when you need it, off when you don’t[eco01]
- Reduce energy use with Instant-on Technology[eco02]
- Free, convenient cartridge recycling in more than 50 countries[eco03]
- [eco01]HP Auto-On and Auto-Off capabilities subject to printer and settings.
- [eco02]Compared with products that use traditional fusing.
- [eco03]Program availability varies. Original HP cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 50 countries, territories, and regions in Asia, Europe, and North and South America through the HP Planet Partners program. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/recycle.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
|Print speed, black (normal quality mode):||Up to 14 ppm|
|Print speed, color (normal quality mode):||Up to 14 ppm|
|First page out (black):||As fast as 18.5 sec|
|First page out (color):||As fast as 19 sec|
|Print resolution, black:||Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|Print resolution, color:||Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|Mobile Printing Capability:||HP ePrint, HP wireless direct printing, Apple AirPrint™|
|Monthly duty cycle:||Up to 30,000 pages|
|Footnote for duty cycle:||Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups.|
|Recommended monthly print volume:||250 to 1500|
|Footnote for recommended monthly print volume:||HP recommends that the number of printed pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.|
|Print languages, standard:||HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5c, HP postscript level 3 emulation (via Universal Print Driver)|
|Processor speed:||750 MHz|
|Memory, standard:||128 MB|
|Memory, maximum:||128 MB|
|Paper tray(s), standard:||1 / 1|
|Paper tray(s), maximum:||1|
|Paper handling standard, input:||150-sheet input tray|
|Paper handling standard, output:||125-sheet output bin|
|Duplex printing (printing on both sides of paper):||Manual (driver support provided)|
|Media sizes, standard:||Letter, legal, executive, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 8 in, 8.5 x 13 in, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch)|
|Media sizes, custom:||3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in|
|Media types:||Paper (bond, brochure, colored, glossy, heavy, letterhead, light, photo, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough), transparencies, labels, envelopes, cardstock|
|HP ePrint capability:||Yes|
|Connectivity, standard:||1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port; 1 Host USB; 1 Ethernet 10/100Base-TX network port; 1 Wireless 802.11b/g/n networking|
|Mobile printing capability:||HP ePrint, HP wireless direct printing, Apple AirPrint™|
|Mobile Printing Capability Footnote:||HP ePrint: Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any Internet- and e-mail-capable device. For details, http://www.hp.com/go/ePrintCenter.|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||15.94 x 17.83 x 10.43 in (405 x 453 x 265 mm)|
|Dimensions, max. (W x D x H):||15.94 x 20.15 x 13.9 in (input tray extended to legal-size, touchscreen control panel rotated up)|
|Weight:||41.4 lb (18.8 kg)|
|Media weight:||16 to 43 lb (up to 59 lb with HP laser glossy photo papers)|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Minimum system requirements:||PC: Microsoft® Windows® 7, Windows Vista®: 1 GHz (32-bit) (x86) or (64-bit) (x64) processor, 1 GB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit), 200 MB free hard disk space, CD/DVD-ROM or Internet, USB or Network port; Windows® XP (32-bit) (SP2): Pentium® 233 MHz processor, 512 MB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit), 200 MB free hard disk space, CD/DVD-ROM or Internet, USB or network port Macintosh: Mac OS X v 10.5, v 10.6, v 10.7; PowerPC G4, G5, or Intel® Core™ Processor; 256 MB RAM; 300 MB free hard disk space; CD/DVD-ROM or Internet; USB or Network port|
|Compatible operating systems:||Full software installs supported on: Microsoft® Windows®7 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Vista® (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows® XP (32-bit) (SP2 or higher) Driver only installs supported on: Microsoft® Windows Server® 2008 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Server® 2003 (32-bit) (SP3 or higher) Mac OS X v 10.5, v 10.6, v10.7 Linpus Linux (9.4, 9.5), Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.0 (supported with a pre-built package) SUSE Linux (10.3, 11.0, 11, 11.1, 11.2), Fedora (9, 9.0, 10, 10.0, 11.0, 11, 12, 12.0), Ubuntu (8.04, 8.04.1, 8.04.2, 8.10, 9.04, 9.10, 10.04), Debian (5.0, 5.0.1, 5.0.2, 5.0.3) (supported by the automatic installer) HPUX 11 and Solaris 8/9|
|Power consumption:||315 watts (Printing), 11.5 watts (Ready), 5.1 watts (Sleep), 0.2 watts (Off)|
|Power consumption footnote:||Power requirements are based on the country/region where the printer is sold. Do not convert operating voltages. This will damage the printer and void the product warranty.|
|ENERGY STAR® Compliant:||Yes|
|Operating temperature:||59 to 90.5ºF (15 to 32.5ºC)|
|Warranty:||One-year, limited warranty, product exchange|
|Cable included?:||Yes, 1 USB cable|
|What's in the box:||HP LaserJet Pro 200 color M251nw; Preinstalled introductory HP Black, Cyan, Yellow, Magenta LaserJet Toner Cartridges (~700 pages); CDs containing device software and electronic documentation; Install Guide, Support flyer, Warranty guide; power cord; USB cable|
|Network ready:||Standard (built-in Ethernet, WiFi 802.11b/g/n)|