HP LaserJet 4250n Printer
SKU: HP LaserJet 4250n Printer (hp Office Products)
Base model plus 16 MB additional RAM (64 MB RAM total), HP Jetdirect Fast Ethernet embedded print server.
FeaturesOptimize your potential
- Rely on robust performance for the whole workgroup. With print speeds of up to 45 pages per minute (ppm), workgroups can print consistently high-quality documents and get their work done quickly.
- Get immediate results. Instant-on Technology lets you start printing with almost no wait time, so you can focus on the business at hand instead of waiting for your job to complete.
- Enhance your potential with paper-handling flexibility. Increase your maximum input capacity to 3,100-sheets with optional 500-sheet input trays and the optional 1,500-sheet high-capacity input (HCI) tray. The printer’s versatile design accommodates HP everyday and specialty papers, supports automatic two-sided printing, and lets you expand output and finishing capabilities with a stacker or stapler/stacker accessory. (Using genuine HP supplies ensures availability of all printing features.)
- Share the printer and increase workgroup efficiency. With an HP Jetdirect Fast Ethernet embedded print server built into the printer formatter board, two EIO slots remain available to expand your printer’s capabilities. (Using genuine HP supplies ensures availability of all printing features.)
- Connect instantly with reliable Hi-Speed USB 2.0. Deliver even the most complex documents with speed and accuracy. For maximum flexibility, the printer also features an IEEE 1284-B parallel port.
- Add functionality with Compact Flash support. Use the two available Compact Flash slots to enable third-party solutions and take advantage of the convenience and value of more font choices, intelligent e-forms, secure printing, barcode printing, SAP/ERP solutions, and job accounting solutions.
- Depend on worry-free printing and increase uptime. With a 460 MHz processor and from 48 to 80 MB of memory, complex print jobs are not a problem, and you experience a quick return to the application. Expandable up to 512 MB, you can add memory as your business grows.
- Manage your printer remotely. The HP Embedded Web Server enables one-to-one printer management and provides an easy way for you to interact with your printer. Use HP Web Jetadmin to help you manage fleets of network peripherals and save time and money with automatic configuration and proactive notification of device events.
- Simplify troubleshooting and configuration. The control panel features up to four lines of text with helpful animated graphics, so you can easily determine printer and job status and correct problems that arise.
- Enjoy legendary HP reliability. The HP LaserJet 4250 series printer and its supplies are built with HP’s renowned dependability to stand up to the demands of your office environment.
- Count on HP Smart printing technology. The printer and HP supplies include innovative HP Smart printing technology, which makes automatic adjustments to optimize print quality and enhance reliability. And HP's advanced toner provides highly accurate placement and control to ensure professional-quality documents every time you print. (Standard features vary by model.)
- Black: Up to 45 ppm
- Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Paper trays: up to 5 input tray(s)
- Paper input capacity: Up to 3100 sheets
- Monthly volume: 200,000 pages
|Print speed, black (best quality mode)||Up to 45 ppm|
|First page out, black||Less than 8 sec|
|Processor speed||460 MHz|
|Recommended monthly volume, maximum||200000 pages|
|Print quality / technology|
|Print technology||Laser EP|
|Print quality, black||Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Resolution technology||HP ProRes 1200, HP FastRes 1200, Resolution Enhancement technology (REt)|
|Paper handling / media|
|Paper trays, std.||2|
|Paper trays, max.||5|
|Input capacity, std.||Up to 600 sheets|
|Input capacity, max.||Up to 3100 sheets|
|Standard envelope capacity||Up to 10 envelopes|
|Envelope feeder||Yes, 75|
|Output capacity, std.||Up to 300 (250 face down, 50 face up) sheets|
|Output capacity, max.||Up to 800 sheets|
|Duplex printing (printing on both sides of paper)||Optional (with the purchase of an automatic duplex unit)|
|Media sizes, std.||Letter, legal, executive, statement, 8.5 x 13 in, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch)|
|Media sizes, custom||Multipurpose Tray 1: 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in; Trays 2 and 3: 5.8 x 8.3 to 8.5 x 14 in|
|Media types||Paper (plain, preprinted, letterhead, prepunched, bond, recycled, color, rough), transparencies, labels, envelopes, cardstock, user-defined|
|Media weight, recommended||20 lb|
|Memory / print languages|
|Memory, std.||64 MB|
|Memory, max.||512 MB|
|Memory slots||Two 100-pin DDR DIMM slots, two open industry-standard CompactFlash slots|
|Hard disk||Optional, 20 GB HP High-performance EIO hard disk|
|Print languages, std.||HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5e, HP Postscript Level 3 emulation, direct PDF (v 1.3) printing (with at least 128 MB printer memory)|
|Connectivity, std.||Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port, IEEE 1284-B compliant parallel port, 2 open EIO slots, HP Jetdirect Fast Ethernet Embedded Print Server|
|Connectivity, optional||HP Jetdirect EIO internal print servers, HP Jetdirect external print servers, HP wireless print servers, HP Jetdirect EIO conectivity card for USB/serial/LocalTalk, Bluetooth wireless|
|Print drivers, std.||HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5e, HP PostScript Level 3 emulation, HP-GL/2|
|Dimensions / weight / warranty|
|Dimensions (w x d x h)||16.5 x 17.8 x 14.8 in|
|Weight, U.S.||45 lb|
|Warranty, std.||One-year, return to HP authorized service center warranty|