HP LaserJet 4350dtnsl Printer
SKU: HP LaserJet 4350dtnsl Printer (hp Office Products)
HP LaserJet 4350n model plus additional 500-sheet input tray, automatic duplexer, 16 MB additional RAM (96 MB RAM total), 500-sheet stapler/stacker.
- Complete print jobs more quickly and boost large workgroup productivity. Maximize the productivity of large workgroups with exceptionally fast print speeds of up to 55 pages per minute (ppm) and a fast first out of speed of less than 8 seconds. Large workgroups can enjoy reliable, high-volume printing with outstanding print quality.
- Rely on immediate results. Instant-on Technology lets you start printing with almost no wait time, so you can focus on the business at hand instead of waiting for your job to complete.
- Share the printer and enhance your efficiency. With an HP Jetdirect Fast Ethernet embedded print server built into the printer formatter board, two EIO slots remain available to expand your printer’s capabilities.
- Connect instantly with reliable Hi-Speed USB 2.0. Deliver even the most complex documents with speed and accuracy. For maximum flexibility, the printer also features an IEEE 1284-B parallel port.
- Depend on worry-free printing and increase uptime. With a 460 MHz processor and 80 to 96 MB of memory, complex print jobs are not a problem, and you experience a quick return to the application. Plus, you can add up to 512 MB of memory as your business grows.
- Produce professional-looking documents. The printer and HP supplies include innovative HP Smart printing technology*, which makes automatic adjustments to optimize print quality and enhance reliability. And HP’s advanced toner provides highly accurate placement and control to ensure professional-quality documents every time you print. *Using genuine HP supplies ensures availability of all HP printing features.
- Manage your printer remotely. The HP Embedded Web Server enables one-to-one printer management and provides an easy way for you to interact with your printer. Use HP Web Jetadmin to help you manage fleets of network peripherals. Save time and money with automatic configuration and proactive notification of device events.
- Simplify troubleshooting and configuration. The control panel features up to four lines of text with helpful animated graphics, so you can easily determine print status and correct problems that arise.
- Enjoy scalable options for your unique business needs. Increase your maximum input capacity to 3,100-sheets with optional 500-sheet input trays and the optional 1,500-sheet high-capacity input (HCI) tray. The printer’s versatile design accommodates HP everyday and specialty papers, supports automatic two-sided printing, and lets you expand output and finishing capabilities with a stacker or stapler/stacker accessory. (Standard features vary by model.)
- Add functionality with Compact Flash support. Use the two available Compact Flash slots to enable third-party solutions and take advantage of the convenience and value of more font choices, intelligent e-forms, secure printing, barcode printing, SAP/ERP solutions, and job accounting solutions.
- Black: Up to 55 ppm
- Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Paper trays: up to 5 input tray(s)
- Paper input capacity: Up to 3100 sheets
- Monthly volume: 250,000 pages
|Print speed, black (best quality mode)||Up to 55 ppm|
|First page out, black||Less than 8 sec|
|Processor speed||460 MHz|
|Recommended monthly volume, maximum||250000 pages|
|Print quality / technology|
|Print technology||Laser EP|
|Print quality, black||Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Resolution technology||HP ProRes 1200, HP FastRes 1200, Resolution Enhancement technology (REt)|
|Paper handling / media|
|Paper trays, std.||2|
|Paper trays, max.||5|
|Input capacity, std.||Up to 600 sheets|
|Input capacity, max.||Up to 3100 sheets|
|Standard envelope capacity||Up to 10 envelopes|
|Envelope feeder||Yes, 75|
|Output capacity, std.||Up to 300 (250 face down, 50 face up) sheets|
|Output capacity, max.||Up to 800 sheets|
|Duplex printing (printing on both sides of paper)||Optional (with the purchase of an automatic duplex unit)|
|Media sizes, std.||Letter, legal, executive, statement, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch)|
|Media sizes, custom||Multipurpose Tray 1: 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in; Trays 2 and 3: 5.8 x 8.3 to 8.5 x 14 in|
|Media types||Paper (plain, preprinted, letterhead, prepunched, bond, recycled, color, rough), transparencies, labels, envelopes, cardstock, user-defined|
|Media weight, recommended||20 lb|
|Memory / print languages|
|Memory, std.||80 MB|
|Memory, max.||512 MB|
|Memory slots||Two 100-pin DDR DIMM slots, two open industry-standard CompactFlash slots|
|Hard disk||Optional, HP High-performance EIO Hard Disk (20 GB)|
|Print languages, std.||HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5e, HP Postscript Level 3 emulation, direct PDF (v 1.3) printing (with at least 128 MB printer memory)|
|Connectivity, std.||Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port, IEEE 1284-B compliant parallel port, 2 open EIO slots, HP Jetdirect Fast Ethernet Embedded Print Server|
|Connectivity, optional||HP Jetdirect EIO internal print servers, HP Jetdirect external print servers, HP wireless print servers, HP Jetdirect EIO conectivity card for USB/serial/LocalTalk, Bluetooth wireless|
|Print drivers, std.||HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5e, HP PostScript Level 3 emulation, HP GL/2|
|Dimensions / weight / warranty|
|Dimensions (w x d x h)||16.5 x 17.8 x 14.8 in|
|Weight, U.S.||45 lb|
|Warranty, std.||One-year, return to HP authorized service center warranty|