HP LaserJet Pro 500 color MFP M570dn
SKU: HP LaserJet Pro 500 color MFP M570dn (hp Office Products)
Finish jobs faster, produce high-impact color, and get set up and connected quickly.Print from your smartphone or tablet with HP ePrint.Easily conserve resources and recycle used cartridges.
- Expand your performance potential
- Increase productivity and finish scanning jobs faster with single-pass, dual-head scanning.
- Print documents at up to 31 pages per minute (ppm).Rely on a robust recommended monthly page volume.
- Convert hard copies to digital files for easy distribution and storage, and make flawless copies.
- Easily handle jobs to stay productive, using the 50-sheet document feeder and automatic two-sided printing.
- Show off with powerful color
- Simplify workflows—access, store, and print business content quickly with a 3.5-inch color touchscreen.
- Make maximum impact—optimize color settings and get vivid results with incredible resolution.
- Produce top-notch marketing materials in the office—on a broad range of media and in a variety of sizes.
- Start working fast with preinstalled cartridges. Get a better value with optional high-capacity cartridges.
- Set up in a snap and stay connected
- Get up and running fast with HP Smart Install—install your printer without a CD.
- HP ePrint—now print from your smartphone and tablet from virtually anywhere.
- Use resources more efficiently with Gigabit 10/100/1000T Ethernet networking—easily access, print, and share.
- Proactively manage this MFP, using HP Web Jetadmin to remotely monitor office printing and device status.
- Help reduce environmental impact
- Help save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology, Instant-on Copy, and Instant-on Technology.
- Conserve resources and save paper—use automatic two-sided printing.
- Get centralized, easy access to custom energy-saving options and printer settings with HP EcoSMART Console.
- Reduce your impact—easily recycle Original HP LaserJet toner cartridges through HP Planet Partners.
- Reduce paper use by up to 50% using automatic two-sided printing.
- Reduce energy use with Instant-on Technology and Instant-on Copy.
- Save energy—HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology turns your printer on when you need it, off when you don’t.
- Compared with products that use traditional fusing and cold cathode fluorescent lamp (CCFL) copying.
- HP Auto-On and Auto-Off Technology subject to printer and settings.
|All-in-one functions:||Print, copy, scan, fax|
|Mobile Printing Capability:||HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint™, Business Applications|
|Print speed black (normal, letter):||Up to 31 ppm|
|Print speed color (normal, letter):||Up to 31 ppm|
|Print speed footnote:||Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver and document complexity.|
|Print speed footnote:||Simplex speed measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information see hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity. Duplex speed measured internally and may be less than 29 ipm depending on how print job is configured. See h41302.www4.hp.com/km/saw/view.do?docId=emr_na-c03735617&hsid=49244267&sz=5785 for details.|
|Print resolution, color:||Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|Print resolution, black:||Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|First page out (black):||As fast as 10.5 sec|
|First page out (color):||As fast as 10.5 sec|
|Page yield footnote:||Declared yield value in accordance with ISO/IEC 19798 in continuous printing. Actual yields vary considerably based on images printed and other factors. For more information visit: hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies|
|Monthly duty cycle:||Up to 75,000 pages|
|Footnote for duty cycle:||Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups.|
|Recommended monthly print volume:||1500 to 4000|
|Footnote for recommended monthly print volume:||HP recommends that the number of pages per month of imaged output be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.|
|Paper handling standard,input:||100-sheet multipurpose tray, 250-sheet input tray 2, 50-sheet automatic document feeder|
|Paper handling optional,input:||Optional 500-sheet paper tray 3|
|Paper handling standard,output:||250-sheet face-down output bin|
|Envelope capacity:||Up to 10 envelopes|
|Duplex printing (printing on both sides of paper):||Automatic (standard)|
|Media sizes, standard:||Letter; legal; executive; 8.5 x 13 in|
|Output capacity:||Up to 10 envelopes|
|Media sizes, custom:||Tray 1: 3 x 5 in to 8.5 x 14 in; Tray 2: 5.8 x 8.3 in to 8.5 x 11.7 in; Optional Tray 3: 5.8 x 8.3 in to 8.5 x 14 in; Automatic two-sided printing unit: 5.8 x 8.3 in to 8.5 x 14 in|
|Media weight:||Tray 1: 16 to 58 lb (plain paper); 28 to 58 lb (glossy paper); Tray 2: 16 to 43 lb (plain paper); 28 to 58 lb (glossy paper); Optional Tray 3: 16 to 47 lb (plain paper); 28 to 58 lb (glossy paper)|
|Media types:||Paper (bond, brochure, colored, glossy, letterhead, photo, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough), postcards, transparencies, labels, envelopes|
|Weight:||90 lb (40.8 kg)|
|Processor speed:||800 MHz|
|Memory, standard:||256 MB|
|Memory, maximum:||256 MB|
|Print languages, standard:||HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5c, HP postscript level 3 emulation, PDF (v 1.7), AirPrint™ compatible|
|Scanner type:||Flatbed, ADF|
|Scan resolution, optical:||Up to 300 x 300 dpi (color and mono, ADF); Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi (mono, flatbed)|
|Bit depth:||24-bit (8-bit for color duplex jobs)|
|Scan size, maximum (flatbed):||8.5 x 11.7 in|
|Scan size, maximum (ADF):||8.5 x 14 in|
|Fax telehpone handset:||No|
|Scanner duplex feeder:||Yes, dual head duplexing, color scan|
|Sure Supply Support:||Yes|
|Automatic paper sensor:||Yes|
|Automatic paper sensor:||No, please purchase USB cable separately|
|Digital sending specifications|
|Maximum number of copies:||Up to 99 copies|
|Copy reduce/enlarge settings:||25 to 400%|
|Copy resolution, black:||Up to 300 x 300 dpi|
|Fax transmission speed (seconds per page):||3 sec per page|
|Fax note:||Based on standard ITU-T test image #1 at standard resolution. More complicated pages or higher resolution will take longer and use more memory.|
|Fax memory:||Up to 250 pages|
|Fax resolution, black (dots per inch):||Up to 300 x 300 dpi|
|Fax delayed sending:||Yes|
|Junk fax barrier:||Yes|
|Polling:||Yes (receive only)|
|HP ePrint capability:||Yes|
|Connectivity, standard:||1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0; 1 Host USB; 1 Gigabit 10/100/1000T Ethernet|
|Mobile printing capability:||HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint™, Business Applications|
|Minimum system requirements:||PC: Microsoft® Windows® 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista® (32-bit/64-bit): 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 1 GB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit), 400 MB free hard disk space, CD/DVD-ROM or Internet, USB or Network port; Windows® XP (32-bit) SP2: Pentium® 233 MHz processor, 512 MB RAM 400 MB free hard disk space, CD/DVD-ROM or Internet, USB or Network port Macintosh: Mac OS X Mountain Lion (v 10.8), OS X Lion (10.7x), 10.6x; 1 GB hard disk, CD-ROM/DVD-ROM or Internet, USB|
|Compatible operating systems:||Full software installs supported on: Microsoft® Windows® 8 32-bit and 64-bit, Microsoft® Windows® 7 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows Vista® 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows® XP 32-bit (SP2 or higher), and Windows Server 2012 Driver only installs supported on: Microsoft® Windows® Server 2008 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows® Server 2003 32-bit (SP3 or higher) Mac OS X v 10.6, OS X Lion (10.7) & OS X Mountain Lion (10.8) Linpus Linux (9.4, 9.5), Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.0 (supported with a pre-built package) SUSE Linux (10.3, 11.0, 11, 11.1, 11.2), Fedora (9, 9.0, 10, 10.0, 11.0, 11, 12, 12.0), Ubuntu (8.04, 8.04.1, 8.04.2, 8.10, 9.04, 9.10, 10.04), Debian (5.0, 5.0.1, 5.0.2, 5.0.3) (supported by the automatic installer) HPUX 11 and Solaris 8/9|
|Display:||3.5" (8.89 cm) touchscreen, LCD (color graphics)|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Weight:||90 lb (40.8 kg)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||20.3 x 19.7 x 21.2 in (515 x 500 x 538 mm)|
|Dimensions, max (W x D x H):||32.5 x 36 x 35.3 in|
|Package weight:||101.2 lb|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power supply:||Input voltage 110 to 127 VAC (+/- 10%), 60 Hz (+/- 2 Hz), 12 A|
|Power consumption:||605 watts (Printing), 440 watts (Copying), 52 watts (Ready), 8.1 watts (Sleep), 0.3 watts (Off)|
|Power consumption footnote:||Power requirements are based on the country/region where the printer is sold. Do not convert operating voltages. This will damage the printer and void the product warranty.|
|Acoustic power emissions:||6.6 B(A)|
|Operating temperature range:||59 to 80.6ºF|
|Recommended Operating humidity range:||10 to 70% RH|
|What's in the box:||HP LaserJet Pro 500 color MFP M570dn; introductory HP Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge (~5500 pages), introductory Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow Toner Cartridges (~6000 pages); Printer documentation and software on CD-ROM; Installation guide, Support flyer, Warranty card; Power cord|
|Cable included?:||No, please purchase USB cable separately|
|Software included?:||Windows: HP Installer/Uninstaller, HP PCL 6 print driver, HP WIA Scan Driver, HP TWAIN Scan Driver, HP Scan, HP Fax Setup Wizard, HP Send Fax, HP Fax Print Driver, Status Alerts, HP Update, DXP, ReadIris Software; Mac: HP Installer/Uninstaller, HP Postscript driver, HP Scan, HP Setup Assistant, HP Fax Print Driver, HP Utility, HP Firmware Updater, ReadIris Software|
|Warranty:||One-year, on-site limited warranty|