HP LaserJet 5200tn Printer
SKU: HP LaserJet 5200tn Printer (hp Office Products)
Performance knows no bounds when it comes to this, HP's black-and-white wide-format 11x17 (A3) LaserJet. Combine fast print and first-page-out speeds with a powerful 460 MHz processor and expandable memory, and workteams won't even know they're sharing.
- This A3 HP laser handles anything you throw its way and delivers crisp, clear output. With fast speeds, a powerful 460 MHz processor, expandable memory (up to 512 MB), industry-leading networking, and ProRes 1200, you won't be disappointed.
- Work quickly and efficiently. The HP LaserJet 5200 series printer boosts the productivity of your employees with fast print speeds up to 35 pages per minute (ppm) letter. Instant-on Technology delivers the first page in less than 10 seconds from PowerSave mode.
- Work more quickly and efficiently with fast print and short first-page-out speeds.
- Experience fast, worry-free performance with a 460 MHz processor and expandable memory.
- Fast, industry-leading networking allows for easy, efficient sharing of printing resources.
- Undisputed image quality—you can expect outstanding black-and-white output page after page.
- Increase your options—CompactFlash support enables a wide range of third-party solutions.
- Accommodate your workteam with flexible paper handling. The printer handles a wide range of paper sizes, types, and weights, including envelopes, labels, transparencies, letterhead, prepunched paper, colored paper, rough paper, and card stock. An optional 500-sheet input tray1 expands the printer’s maximum input capacity to 850 sheets, meaning fewer interruptions to your work. An optional two-sided printing unit lets you print more efficiently.1
- Easily produce marketing proofs and other specialized materials with 11x17A3+ printing capabilities.
- The less you interact with your printer, the better. That's why HP offers expandable paper input.
- Boost performance.
- Proactively manage your printer and fleet of devices with Web Jetadmin.
- Experience the simplicity of HP LaserJet print cartridge design. With the genuine HP LaserJet print cartridge with HP Smart printing technology,3 the printer delivers HP’s legendary quality and reliability. The HP all-in-one print cartridge incorporates HP toner and the imaging drum in one supply. Print cartridge installation and replacement is easy and convenient.
- Experience the simplicity of HP LaserJet print cartridge design.
- Easy, reliable, worry-free printing—the HP LaserJet print cartridge with HP Smart technology
- Printing is easy with HP's all-in-one print cartridge design.
|Cable included?:||No, please purchase USB cable separately|
|Print speed, black (normal quality mode):||Up to 35 ppm|
|Print speed footnote:||Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software program, document complexity, network, media width, media weight, environment, and job size.|
|First page out (black):||As fast as 10 sec|
|Print resolution, black:||Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Monthly duty cycle:||Up to 65,000 pages|
|Footnote for duty cycle:||Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups.|
|Recommended monthly print volume:||2500 to 10,000|
|Footnote for recommended monthly print volume:||HP recommends that the number of printed pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.|
|Memory, standard:||64 MB|
|Memory, Maxium:||512 MB|
|Processor speed:||460 MHz|
|Print languages, standard:||HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5e, HP Postscript 3 emulation|
|Memory Slots:||One 100-pin DDR DIMM slot, 2 CompactFlash slots|
|Paper tray(s), standard:||3 / 3|
|Paper tray(s), optional:||3|
|Paper handling standard,input:||100-sheet multipurpose tray, 250-sheet input tray, 500-sheet input tray|
|Paper handling optional,input:||Optional Automatic duplexer for two-sided printing|
|Paper handling standard,output:||250-sheet output bin|
|Duplex printing (printing on both sides of paper):||Manual (driver support provided)|
|Media sizes, custom:||Tray 1: 3 x 5 in to 12.28 x 18.5 in; Tray 2: 5.8 x 8.3 in to 11.69 x 17 in; Tray 3: 5.8 x 8.3 in to 11.69 x 17 in|
|Media sizes, standard:||Letter, letter rotated, legal, executive, statement, 8.5 x 13 in, 11 x 17 in, 12 x 18 in, envelopes (No.10, Monarch, DL)|
|Media types:||Paper (color, letterhead, light, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough, toughpaper), bond, cardstock, envelope, labels, transparency, vellum|
|HP ePrint capability:||No|
|Connectivity, standard:||1 IEEE-1284 parallel; 1 USB; 1 Fast Ethernet 10/100; 1 EIO|
|Connectivity, optional:||HP Jetdirect 175x Fast Ethernet Print Server (J6035G), HP Jetdirect en3700 Fast Ethernet Print Server (J7942G), HP Jetdirect 620n Fast Ethernet Print Server (J7934G), HP Jetdirect 625n Gigabit Ethernet Print Server (J7960G), HP Jetdirect 635n IPv6/IPsec Print Server (J7961G), HP Jetdirect ew2400 802.11g Wireless Print Server (J7951G)|
|I/O ports:||1 IEEE-1284 parallel 1 USB 1 Fast Ethernet 10/100 1 EIO|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||19.3 x 23.6 x 15.9 in (490 x 600 x 405 mm)|
|Weight:||66.5 lb (30.2 kg)|
|Media weight:||Tray 1: 16 to 53 lb; Tray 2, 3: 16 to 32 lb|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Minimum system requirements:||PC: Microsoft® Windows® 7 ready. For more information go to http://www.hp.com/go/windows7. Some features may not be available. Windows Vista®: 1 GHz processor, 512 MB RAM (check User’s Guide for minimum hard drive space); Windows XP Home, XP Professional: 233 MHz processor, 64 MB RAM; Windows Server 2003 (standard edition): 550 MHz processor, 128 MB RAM; Windows 2000: 133 MHz processor, 64 MB RAM; 20 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM drive or Internet connection, IEEE-1284 compliant bidirectional parallel port, USB port Macintosh: Mac OS X v10.2.8, 10.3, 10.4, 10.5, 10.6; Power PC G3, G4, G5, or Intel Core processor; 128 MB RAM; 160 MB available hard disk space; Bonjour (Rendezvous) compatible; Apple Talk or USB connectivity solution|
|Network Ready:||Windows 2000, Windows XP Home, Windows XP Professional, Windows Server 2003; Certified for Windows Vista(TM); NetWare; UNIX; Mac OS X v 10.2.8, 10.3, 10.4 or higher; Bonjour (Rendezvous) compatible, and AppleTalk; HP-UX; LocalTalk via HP Jetdirect EIO print servers|
|Compatible operating systems:||Microsoft® Windows® Vista®, Windows XP Home, Windows XP Professional, Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000, Mac OS X v10.2.8, 10.3, 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, Linux (see http://http://www.hplip.net)|
|Sure supply support:||Yes|
|Power consumption:||600 watts (printing), 37.5 watts (ready), 7.5 watts (sleep), 0.12 watts (off)|
|Power consumption (Active):||600 watts|
|Power Consumption (Manual-off):||0.12 watts|
|Power consumption footnote:||Values subject to change, see http://www.hp.com/support/lj5200 for current information.|
|Operating temperature range:||50 to 91º F|
|ENERGY STAR® Compliant:||Yes|
|Warranty:||One-year, next business day, on-site limited warranty|
|Cable included?:||No, please purchase USB cable separately|
|What's in the box:||HP LaserJet 5200 Printer, HP LaserJet print cartridge, Getting Started Guide, Network Install Guide, printer software and documentation on CD, power cord, control panel overlay, 100-sheet multipurpose tray, 250-sheet paper tray, 500-sheet paper tray, HP Jetdirect EIO internal print server|
|Sure supply software driver:||No|